Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Skwee posted:

ye but erina is going to head to the arena and gonna run into all that poo poo too, since naked apron dude asked her if she wanted to go watch, so maybe some interesting stuff with happen so maybe some interesting stuff with happen

why spoil that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

all the posters in the thread saying OH NO HES COOL THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT AND NECESSSARY FOR THE COMIC when he first got introduced and everybody else talked about how many chunks he blew

I hope I wasn't one of the dumb ones and if so, I've repented

The premise of him just fighting his way up the ladder was holding the comic just fine so idk why the author went with this

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

im going to unspoil it

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Sharkopath posted:

why spoil that

cuz i'm thoughtful

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

TEXT! REVEAL THYSELF!!!!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

after this they're gonna introduce the 10 gods of cooking or whatever they called em in a throwaway line and its going to go back to a stupid long tournament again

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Skwee posted:

ye but erina is going to head to the arena and gonna run into all that poo poo too, since naked apron dude asked her if she wanted to go watch, so maybe some interesting stuff with happen so maybe some interesting stuff with happen

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Davincie posted:

after this they're gonna introduce the 10 gods of cooking or whatever they called em in a throwaway line and its going to go back to a stupid long tournament again

Megumi matches is all I want and the tournament delivered on those so

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Skwee posted:

cuz i'm thoughtful

its such a minor point that it doesnt matter, you gotta use judgement and reserve spoilers for important things

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
o i just noticed i ctrl+c'd that last part out of the spoilers instead of ctrl+x'ing it

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Food Hitler is really dumb and I'm just gonna marathon the whole arc when it's over since I'll probably enjoy it more that way instead of having like a year of food hitler

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

if you mean it should've just been shorter, than yeah I agree with you

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I liked the alumni girl who kept flirting with Tadokoro constantly

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Erg posted:

Megumi matches is all I want and the tournament delivered on those so

they should do a school trip

road trip to megumi's hometown

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

Food Hitler is really dumb and I'm just gonna marathon the whole arc when it's over since I'll probably enjoy it more that way instead of having like a year of food hitler

The Five Years Of Food Hitler

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Sharkopath posted:

its such a minor point that it doesnt matter, you gotta use judgement and reserve spoilers for important things

nah. i think about whether i would want to read something if i didn't know about it and then if i wouldn't want to read about it before reading it in the mang then i spoiler it. So basically everything, cuz i don't like reading even mild spoilers.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Skwee posted:

nah. i think about whether i would want to read something if i didn't know about it and then if i wouldn't want to read about it before reading it in the mang then i spoiler it. So basically everything, cuz i don't like reading even mild spoilers.

ur wierd

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Did someone say Hitler?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Skwee posted:

You should spoiler all of your posts lmao

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

hosed up!!! i cant believe youve done this

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Davincie posted:

road trip to megumi's hometown

konosuba has dibs on this

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

the next chapte ris going to blow because its going to introduce food hitlers new dastardly scheme or something i bet though

i hope he gets hit by a car or something so he can just be out of the comic

WAIT

Sharkopath posted:

sall cool

i dont hold grudges and love everybody

Sharkopath posted:

even hitler

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Kazuma! Kazuma!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

anime people arent real

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

pretend I have an appropriate ace attorney gif in there

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

im allowed to hate them as i see fit

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Anime people are more real than real

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Space Flower posted:

konosuba has dibs on this

did u see the pic of megumins like family or something. either way theres a spin off novel that takes place in her hometown

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

littleorv posted:

You should spoiler all of your posts lmao

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

littleorv posted:

Kazuma! Kazuma!

hai. kazuma desu

Davincie posted:

did u see the pic of megumins like family or something. either way theres a spin off novel that takes place in her hometown

i totally saw it. I think one of the megumin shows up a lot in the LNs too, yunyun?

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

no...

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

anime people arent real

what is this poo poo

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Space Flower posted:

hai. kazuma desu

i don't know why but this poo poo is hilarious. i laugh every time he says poo poo while other people are talking

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

littleorv posted:

Did someone say Hitler?

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
My mother was an anime you son of a bitch

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Space Flower posted:

hai. kazuma desu

Thank you

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Skwee posted:

i don't know why but this poo poo is hilarious. i laugh every time he says poo poo while other people are talking

its a good ad lib

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

wait i changed my answer

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

lots of hitler talk in the anime chat thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Dryzen posted: