Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
style / art gimmick combo you want to see next
This poll is closed.
Commodore 64 hi fi 16 colors Drawing goons drooling over anime (or muscle men) 35 20.71%
Everything in MSPaint Black and White and Undertale Characters 22 13.02%
CGA in CYMK tones and rising stars of gaming like Hololens and Star Citizen 36 21.30%
Only Purple and Waluigi and Kirby ship fiction 76 44.97%
Total: 169 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Ravane posted:

Funny to visit a thread where I'm the best poster. :smuggo:

I'm pretty sure I just threw up in my mouth reading this sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ravane posted:

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Ravane posted:

Nope

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Playing video games all the time makes my butt go numb please advise my butt problems

U should get an ergonomically supportive chair and get up and do some stretches every hour.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I stay loose by standing up after bad rocket league games and slapping myself in the face. I say "YOU CAN DO BETTER YOU BITCH".

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

PantsBandit posted:

I stay loose by standing up after bad rocket league games and slapping myself in the face. I say "YOU CAN DO BETTER YOU BITCH".

Same, only I don't play Rocket League.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PantsBandit posted:

Same, but after sex with your mom.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Moderating MMOHMO would be fun until the whining about probies and bans with "broke brain" in every description leaked into other forums I might actually be held accountable for my actions.

Let stux do it.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i should be the mod of mmo hmo

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

i should be the mod of mmo hmo imho

That's better

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

bloodychill posted:

Moderating MMOHMO would be fun until the whining about probies and bans with "broke brain" in every description leaked into other forums I might actually be held accountable for my actions.

Let stux do it.

as u can see i already have the popular mandate. i will fix mmo hmo. i will make our forums great agian.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

please make my mod star a sweet bong

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
If I was a mod I'd organize newbie friendly goon raids where all the nicest MMO players will help newbies and casuals get good gear and have fun raiding and playing games with their new goon friends.

Every Sunday would be a crafts fair.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

8-Bit Scholar posted:

If I was a mod I'd organize newbie friendly goon raids where all the nicest MMO players will help newbies and casuals get good gear and have fun raiding and playing games with their new goon friends.

Every Sunday would be a crafts fair.

i dont think u understand the nature of the mmo, hmo

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

♪ If I was a young wartmod ♪

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i'll moderate the mmo forum. they're gonna wish eve online was eve offline, when i'm done

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Ravane posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
back in the 90s i was in a very famous subforum~

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

oddium posted:

i'll moderate the mmo forum. they're gonna wish eve online was eve offline, when i'm done

an awful attitude, i do not want to wish them harm. i want to improve their posting experience with a hardline stance on bad posters.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Stux posted:

an awful attitude, i do not want to wish them harm. i want to improve their posting experience with a hardline stance on bad posters.

are you looking for perhaps SOmething Positive

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

really probating the mmo people is good for them because it gives them time to raid novigrad or whatever

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

oddium posted:

really probating the mmo people is good for them because it gives them time to raid novigrad or whatever

Youre like my dad calling them pokeymans

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Stux is right about one thing. The UK is the worst.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Stux is right about a lot of things.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Lady Naga posted:

Agreed, the Genesis and Genesis music was awesome! I loved mine.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

The UK is an actual dystopia in the making. Give it a few years and people will see.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

VideoGames posted:

Stux is right about one thing. The UK is the worst.

its really bad. a hellscape even.

Lady Naga posted:

VideoGames posted:

Agreed, the Genesis and Genesis music was awesome! I loved mine.

many thanks friends

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I wish there was a new Phantasy Star that wasn't an MMO even though I hear that PSO2 is good.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

videogames, will u do anything about the unrepentant poster telling me to kill myself in the xbox is bad thread? i have been refused by FAU but i feel that u and i are kindred spirits now we have shared in the hate of the UK

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lady Naga posted:

I wish there was a new Phantasy Star that wasn't an MMO even though I hear that PSO2 is good.

id be happy for them to just relase PSO2 over here at this point

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Stux posted:

videogames, will u do anything about the unrepentant poster telling me to kill myself in the xbox is bad thread? i have been refused by FAU but i feel that u and i are kindred spirits now we have shared in the hate of the UK

While we both hate the UK for what I feel are similar reasons, I did see the post in question and I feel like it is friendly joshing between you and the fellows of the thread. I did not detect any maliciousness from it. I hope you agree with me here.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
I think you can deal with handle yourself in the xbrr xooon thread stux.

That said, the SNES and Genesis are both good with the very notable and common exception where you're 8 years old and you could only pick one because that's all your family could afford and now you're going to spend literal years justifying that choice you made by complaining about the platform you didn't pick.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Stux posted:

id be happy for them to just relase PSO2 over here at this point

Apparently it's pretty easy to apply a translation patch yourself but I haven't tried.

bloodychill posted:

That said, the SNES and Genesis are both good with the very notable and common exception where you're 8 years old and you could only pick one because that's all your family could afford and now you're going to spend literal years justifying that choice you made by complaining about the platform you didn't pick.
Unless either platform has stuff you're not interested in sure.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

bloodychill posted:

I'm pretty sure Stux is 8 though

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

VideoGames posted:

While we both hate the UK for what I feel are similar reasons, I did see the post in question and I feel like it is friendly joshing between you and the fellows of the thread. I did not detect any maliciousness from it. I hope you agree with me here.

i do not agree, coupedevilelie or whatever their name is extremely hates me. we are not pals. they dislike me because i said guns are bad once. they are a gun nut who hates me telling m e to killmyself.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lady Naga posted:

Apparently it's pretty easy to apply a translation patch yourself but I haven't tried.

i do not pc game, i burn clean.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

bloodychill posted:

Or you could be like me and ended up missing out on that entire generation and see in hindsight that both systems had some good games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Stux posted:

i do not agree, coupedevilelie or whatever their name is extremely hates me. we are not pals. they dislike me because i said guns are bad once. they are a gun nut who hates me telling m e to killmyself.

they also called me a monarchist which as a self hating UK resident is extmremely upsetting to me

• Locked thread