Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
carne asada tacos/burritos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude

Zahgaegun posted:

Small bicep head? How did you come to that conclusion?

Google 'frozen shoulder' - does that match up?

It is where the pain comes from, or atleast where it feels like it comes from, it is always a specific spot. Doesn't match frozen shoulder symptoms..
The pain is completely gone the next day, or sometimes even hours after training. I've identified three specific excersices that seem to make it worse:

Bench Press
Bent Over Barbell Rows
Latteral Pull Ups

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

notZaar posted:

Here are some tasty sources of protein:
Chicken
Various nuts
Eggs
Many kinds of beans
Hummus
Turkey
Beef

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Cum does not contain any worthwhile amounts of protein

Cum is only good for naturally lubing up your twinks boipuss for another go

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Cottage cheese

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just eat whey, creatine and multivitamins exclusively. Scientists say there is no more optimal path to gains

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

UnfurledSails posted:

Cottage cheese

A bowl of fat free cottage cheese with a shitton of freshly cracked black pepper is my jam. Sometime I put hot sauce on it. :yum:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
sounds gross as hell

Cottage cheese is pretty good on sandwiches though

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

One day I experimented with adding peanut butter into my bowl of cottage cheese. It worked

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We call cottage cheese "keso" here in sweden, incidentally the word "queso" means "cheese" in spanish

I hope you learned something today

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Cottage cheese is a substrate for salad.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

UnfurledSails posted:

One day I experimented with adding peanut butter into my bowl of cottage cheese. It worked

I could eat this. And yeah I'm pretty much just doin a protein and oatmeal thang for now with a multivitamin, now and then I will get a black coffee or diet soda at the gas station. In a rare mood I do this spinach leaf smoothie thing cause it's all fiber and protein.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i just eat dead animals alot and then some vegetables so my guts dont turn on me

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Chinatown posted:

carne asada tacos/burritos

I'm going out to get one today!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

i just eat dead animals alot and then some vegetables so my guts dont turn on me

:same:

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

And if you don't want too many calories you can substitute the peanut butter for those powdered PB2 things.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Just eat whey, creatine and multivitamins exclusively. Scientists say there is no more optimal path to gains

You will starve to death on a 100% protein diet no matter how much you eat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'll take your extra calories if you don't want them.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

UnfurledSails posted:

Peanut butter and cottage cheese are ingredients in a tasty rear end smoothie

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

bamhand posted:

You will starve to death on a 100% protein diet no matter how much you eat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation

thats why I eat 110% protein, tbqh

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
on the 17th day of my first cycle, ive gone from 177.0 to 183.8 with no increase in body fat, maybe a little lower
i dont know about my str since i have just been doing tons of volume

adding test in like 5 days, real excited for that. can we even talk about this stuff here?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Fallows posted:

on the 17th day of my first cycle, ive gone from 177.0

lol. great life choice

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fallows posted:

on the 17th day of my first cycle, ive gone from 177.0 to 183.8 with no increase in body fat, maybe a little lower

adding test in like 5 days, real excited for that. can we even talk about this stuff here?

How are your testes doing?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fallows posted:

What have you been running if you're adding test three weeks into it

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
methylhydroxynandrolone

and no shrinkage yet

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fallows posted:

methylhydroxynandrolone

and no shrinkage yet

What lead you to think taking steroids is a good idea?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i don't really know, i had been thinking about using them since i started lifting a few years ago once i met certain goals and i met them so im sticking to my guns

i was real bad into hard drugs when i was younger and i got clean, and i guess a part of me still likes doing stupid poo poo for easy gratification

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
well at least you're being honest with yourself

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
does anyone know a good workout for the small bicep head

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fallows posted:

methylhydroxynandrolone

Sounds intriguing

There's nothign wrong w juicing, but avoid the prohormones. Run 250-500mg of test for 6+ months

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Yea I am only taking this for 3 more weeks, i was going to wait till it was over to start test(sust 300) but instead i am going to start in a few days

im taking liver stabil since i know these are hard on your insides and have not noticed any sides, hydration is annoying since i wash cars 6 days a week here in florida so im drinking so much fluid

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fallows posted:

Yea I am only taking this for 3 more weeks, i was going to wait till it was over to start test(sust 300) but instead i am going to start in a few days

im taking liver stabil since i know these are hard on your insides and have not noticed any sides, hydration is annoying since i wash cars 6 days a week here in florida so im drinking so much fluid

Most important: don't take any acetaminophen and don't drink while you're doing the prohormones

On the sauce, number one concern is to keep your blood pressure in check--w medications if need be--and have fun :)

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

aight thanks for the tips! yea i know not to drink but didnt think about tylenol

and i sure will try to have fun(safely!)

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Full Metal Jackass posted:

does anyone know a good workout for the small bicep head

Arnold says concentration curls.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Zzulu posted:

This makes me think of that It's Always Sunny episode where Frank eats a rotten crow and it flips his stomach or some poo poo

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
My guts turned on me Tuesday. I went to lunch with the guy who runs my new office and he chose Subway, for some stupid reason I had a turkey and ham sandwich. That day it gave me bad gas, but I've been feeling it all week, I haven't had a normal dump, and I've put on four pounds since then. Fuckin Subway and Jared, raping my insides!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Fallows posted:

Goons are v opposed to drugs

Im calling interpol on you buster

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The worst side effect of steroids, apart from death, is that you can lose ur hair

Are you ready for baldness??

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

satanic splash-back posted:

What lead you to think taking steroids is a good idea?

I was just recently in the control group for a medical research project on long-term effects of steroid use and got to see some ultrasound scans of the hearts of steroid users. Yeeeeeah, I guess I'm going to keep right on not touching that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
But then theres arnold, the patron saint of successful steroid use

• Locked thread