Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if you're a sadbrains retard guess what: this is the thread for you, just channel it into watching and talking about anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I'm glad it was 52 episodes cause it meant there was no need to cram poo poo and instead give it time to breathe.

Yeah I loved the music. I especially loved the 4th or 5th OP?

I like it when anime OPs incorporate church choir-ish music.

Also I loved the... electro music? This stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csvg2ZD2KvY

yeah all the music during the fighting being acid and trance was awesome but a lot of my favorite songs are the orchestral ones. also the 4th ed is really good

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Holy poo poo Kim Min-kyo returned to SNL Korea! More GTA skits!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

homeless snail posted:

if you're a sadbrains retard guess what: this is the thread for you, just channel it into watching and talking about anime

It's true

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dryzen posted:

yeah all the music during the fighting being acid and trance was awesome but a lot of my favorite songs are the orchestral ones. also the 4th ed is really good

Opening 4 has the largest impact on me. I think I like all EDs and OPs, but OP 4 is the only one that I can remember without listening to.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Bad Seafood posted:

Might help your image a bit if you considered posting about something other than your alleged sadbrains.

viewing yourself as a sadbrains retard who fucks up everything and everybody hates is a very unhealthy and bad thing in general, and not only will it fail to endear you to people but it will also in fact make you feel very bad about yourself for no good reason

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Does CG have thought-provoking takes on the idol industry cause that's what I unironically liked about OG iM@S.

I'd say it does. Haven't finished idolmaster yet to compare to CG but CG does dig into various aspects of the industry.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Opening 4 has the largest impact on me. I think I like all EDs and OPs, but OP 4 is the only one that I can remember without listening to.

I remember everything ever so I can not relate to this

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
It is impossible to be sadbrains and post passionately about idols, so I'm in the clear at least.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

works for dilbert

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

I'd say it does. Haven't finished idolmaster yet to compare to CG but CG does dig into various aspects of the industry.

Holy poo poo how many idol thread people have not seen iM@S?

Can't believe people were telling me to watch iM@S without having even watched iM@S OG or Puchimas.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

homeless snail posted:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

homeless snail posted:

works for dilbert

uh

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw3a0SoA-nc

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Contrary to popular belief I have a case of the normalbrains

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

homeless snail posted:

works for dilbert

I think he's dead now

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

littleorv posted:

Contrary to popular belief I have a case of the normalbrains

how's that workin out for you big guy

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I mean little guy

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
FMA Brotherhood was another anime that had OPs and EDs that I all liked.

Zyxyz
Mar 30, 2010
Buglord

Bad Seafood posted:

Might help your image a bit if you considered posting about something other than your alleged sadbrains.

it's already too late, even if I try to post normally all people will view me as is this, what's the point?

The Colonel posted:

viewing yourself as a sadbrains retard who fucks up everything and everybody hates is a very unhealthy and bad thing in general, and not only will it fail to endear you to people but it will also in fact make you feel very bad about yourself for no good reason

I'd say being honest is a pretty good reason

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

FMA Brotherhood was another anime that had OPs and EDs that I all liked.

I've uh.... never watched brotherhood..........

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

littleorv posted:

Tfw you realize you might actually like robots...

that's called being human.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I hope Namtab returns soon, I don't know how much longer we can go on without his power

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

littleorv posted:

Tfw you realize you might actually like robots...

join us

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Zyxyz posted:

that's not being honest, that's self-loathing

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
The most controversial thing ever posted in any of these topics was the argument "One waifu for laifu", which many felt is an impossible standard in this anime day and age. It triggered a severe backlash in normally pro-Seafood areas.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zyxyz posted:

it's already too late, even if I try to post normally all people will view me as is this, what's the point?

You should consider some consoling.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Holy poo poo how many idol thread people have not seen iM@S?

Can't believe people were telling me to watch iM@S without having even watched iM@S OG or Puchimas.

I just wanted context for starlight stage so I'd know who to be excited for pulling for. Also cause I heard CG was more interesting than OG idolmaster and it's generally unconnected to the first series. So far, I still favor CG more

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I... I will watch a Gundam...

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

littleorv posted:

woah man one step at a time don't hurt yourself

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

VostokProgram posted:

I hope Namtab returns soon, I don't know how much longer we can go on without his power

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

I maintain Zoids are the coolest robots, even though I don't remember which series I watched when I was like 10 years old.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Dryzen posted:

I've uh.... never watched brotherhood..........

I heavily recommend it!

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

VostokProgram posted:

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Allarion posted:

I heavily recommend it!

I know it is good and I want to watch it but it's a lot of episodes and time and stuff

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

littleorv posted:

way to sabotage your robot thirst right from the start

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

I maintain Zoids are the coolest robots, even though I don't remember which series I watched when I was like 10 years old.

I think buster machine #7 is the coolest robot

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

homeless snail posted:

works for dilbert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted: