Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

Oh, god. I think I'm falling.
Yeah, so, for example:

I resubbed, and now I find myself in a station in nullsec. I am pretty sure that if I exit this I'm going to get nuked immediately. How do I get back to .... friendly space? .... so I can just fly around and shoot badguys.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Get into your most expensive ship and pack the cargo bay with the most valuable stuff and then send a petition to CCP asking them to move you out of hostile space.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

darth cookie posted:

Get into your most expensive ship and pack the cargo bay with the most valuable stuff and then send a petition to CCP asking them to move you out of hostile space.

to clarify further, this is something ccp does for every account that's unsubbed more than like 6 months, and it is basically the one thing they can be counted on doing

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

Oh, god. I think I'm falling.
I honestly can't tell if you guys are being serious or if this is just a trolling attempt.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
100% no troll, ive used it more than once

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?
a troll would be if we told you to undock in it first

nosl
Jan 17, 2015

CHIM, bitch!

Mitsuo posted:

a troll would be if we told you to undock in it first

that's still sound advice

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Liam Emsa posted:

I honestly can't tell if you guys are being serious or if this is just a trolling attempt.

This is a legitimate service that CCP has been doing forever. I remember this advice being passed out and used back in 2009

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

ScreamingLlama posted:

WHAT IS GOLDEN OMBER DOING IN A HISEC BELT

OM NOM NOM NOM

What are you doing in a high sec belt?

:colbert:

Also is it just me or is anyone else suddenly unable to connect in northeastern Trumpland?

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Zephyrine posted:

This is a terrible post. Why do you hate newbies?

If PL considered horde to be worth even as much as one snigg members fingernail then someone would have stepped up to handle horde authentication. And maybe then hordelings could get some sort of rest as they rat up the isk to pay for their own ships.

The "Auth" is pushing button on every application that comes through. I'd presume you're talking about DBRB's amazing awoxing spree? We do not care, the onus is on the newbies to learn to read intel channels. The first guy to get popped had poo poo luck, everyone after is just a moron who isn't paying attention. Were not coddling Horde, Awoxing is a facet of EVE life that they need to learn to cope with. I've been told TISHU / Concordiat did the same poo poo to the residents in the North so it's not like Horde didn't have it coming. Even the "strict" Auth people on your team still gently caress up and let awoxers in. Welcome to EVE, people are here to screw you over.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

GreenBuckanneer posted:

:colbert:

Also is it just me or is anyone else suddenly unable to connect in northeastern Trumpland?

dont talk to that guy unless its to say "shut up idiot" we're pretty sure he's got an actual no joke hosed up brain

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

YouTuber posted:

The "Auth" is pushing button on every application that comes through. I'd presume you're talking about DBRB's amazing awoxing spree? We do not care, the onus is on the newbies to learn to read intel channels. The first guy to get popped had poo poo luck, everyone after is just a moron who isn't paying attention. Were not coddling Horde, Awoxing is a facet of EVE life that they need to learn to cope with. I've been told TISHU / Concordiat did the same poo poo to the residents in the North so it's not like Horde didn't have it coming. Even the "strict" Auth people on your team still gently caress up and let awoxers in. Welcome to EVE, people are here to screw you over.

High purity salt :yum:

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

https://zkillboard.com/kill/52655620/

:vince: :laffo:

Meanwhile, we hazed NCDOT and PL -- literally one-shotting Machariels once the void bombs started hitting. http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=3694,3691&b=6948210&e=120&t=eveeb&r=1&ro=81.9

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

YouTuber posted:

You can be open to everyone while ejecting the guys literally named boats awox alt

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

How many machs are in circulation that we haven't skyrocketed prices yet

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Lmao "it's our newbies fault were lazy as gently caress that people they think are friends are tackling them"

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

YouTuber posted:

True, but in the three years I've been resubbed and in the Waffe, I can count the number of Awoxers on one hand and the number who actually did any damage with a single finger (directed at Mandozer, of course). That's like a week for you guys, right?

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

GreenBuckanneer posted:

mining, getting minerals and making isk because CODE has no presence in buttfuck highsec (aka Solitude)

this is legit the first time I've seen golden omber in any system higher than 0.4

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

dont talk to that guy unless its to say "shut up idiot" we're pretty sure he's got an actual no joke hosed up brain

Telling people not to talk to someone because they have a hosed up brain is actually pretty hosed up in itself, no joke.

No wonder you got temp banned from EVE, you really are a cruel piece of poo poo even by EVE standards.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

ScreamingLlama posted:

mining, getting minerals and making isk because CODE has no presence in buttfuck highsec (aka Solitude)

this is legit the first time I've seen golden omber in any system higher than 0.4

Telling people not to talk to someone because they have a hosed up brain is actually pretty hosed up in itself, no joke.

No wonder you got temp banned from EVE, you really are a cruel piece of poo poo even by EVE standards.

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Seek mental help, friend. :eonwe:

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Foehammer007 posted:

miss you boo

Figure out a way that I can hang in HSS without having to deal with this game and I'm yours.

Glory of Arioch posted:

meanwhile on sisi

hel-p im going too fast

Makes me wish I could've achieved that warp-rigged nano Rag (Pizza Issue Stabber, I wanna say?).

It was gonna be the USTZ Syndicate goon cannon, you see. I had big plans. :gbsmith:

Kea
Oct 5, 2007
Adventures in being a complete newbie continue with me nearly getting blown apart by rats in a highsec system in a rifter, missile turrets hurt.

edit: Someone just tried to recruit me claiming they need pilots with initiative, I'm not convinced he knows what that means.

Kea fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Mar 18, 2016

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

YouTuber posted:

But then on the other hand if someone sneaks an Awoxer into for example karmafleet and they use that awoxer to drop on a carrier. Karmafleet will then reimburse that loss to show that they take responsibility for their members and the recruitment/auth system.

You on the other hand seem to somehow want credit for "Not coddling" when all you're really doing is just neglecting all forms of management.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

ScreamingLlama posted:

Shut up idiot

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Kea posted:

Adventures in being a complete newbie continue with me nearly getting blown apart by rats in a highsec system in a rifter, missile turrets hurt.

edit: Someone just tried to recruit me claiming they need pilots with initiative, I'm not convinced he knows what that means.

He means you should join their corp in order to steal everything not nailed down.

Kea
Oct 5, 2007

Helicon One posted:

He means you should join their corp in order to steal everything not nailed down.

I thought he meant "humor me and I will give you a free ship"

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Helicon One posted:

This man speaks truth.

Bonus if you can tear up the floorboards and leave chaos in your wake.

Real pvp in this game is measured in tearful chat logs and "I hate you, I quit" Evemails.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
who is the non daleal crazy guy confusing me with thinking ive ever been banned from sociopath simulator eve online

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

who is the non daleal crazy guy confusing me with thinking ive ever been banned from sociopath simulator eve online

This rear end in a top hat is mining, I'm not sure you should give him enough thought as to confuse you.

Also, we need to get you the old name back, I'm bored of FruitNYogurtParfait.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Cannon_Fodder posted:

This rear end in a top hat is mining, I'm not sure you should give him enough thought as to confuse you.

Also, we need to get you the old name back, I'm bored of FruitNYogurtParfait.

click the ? by his name dude, he's a special case

also lol no this name is way better

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Reverand maynard posted:

You can be open to everyone while ejecting the guys literally named boats awox alt

This really isn't unique though. I got a directorbot ping a good while back that basically consisted of the words "FCON what did you think would happen when you invited someone in named aywox"

In fact I've gotten a few like that.

EDIT: you dudes going out of your way to insist PH cannot possibly be fun because ~narrative reasons~ are just as loving weird as the people who insist the same thing about KarmaFleet. By all accounts the vast majority of PH people are having a blast. Stop being weird.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Mar 18, 2016

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I used the "petition after resubbing to move to a friendly system" thing to dock my titan in a station so I could get out of it. Best move I ever made.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rhymenoserous posted:

Stop being weird.

sun aint gonna stop shining anytime soon

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

This really isn't unique though. I got a directorbot ping a good while back that basically consisted of the words "FCON what did you think would happen when you invited someone in named aywox"

In fact I've gotten a few like that.

EDIT: you dudes going out of your way to insist PH cannot possibly be fun because ~narrative reasons~ are just as loving weird as the people who insist the same thing about KarmaFleet. By all accounts the vast majority of PH people are having a blast. Stop being weird.

People that spend 98% of their posts ITT talking about what it was like "in the good ol days" or start their posts with "I remember back when..." don't have the credibility to dictate the content of the posts ITT hth.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

vyst posted:

People that spend 98% of their posts ITT talking about what it was like "in the good ol days" or start their posts with "I remember back when..." don't have the credibility to dictate the content of the posts ITT hth.

People who attempt to be a low rent deadtear and fail should probably quit too.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i agree with both above posts, and not just because i got namedropped

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

People who attempt to be a low rent deadtear and fail should probably quit too.

Deadtear is a terrible human being. Anyone striving to be like him deserves but only to be pitied.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

vyst posted:

Deadtear is a terrible human being. Anyone striving to be like him deserves but only to be pitied.

:ironicat:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

vyst posted:

state your reasons you block of american cheese in a warm oven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
Just go gently caress already holy poo poo

• Locked thread