Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

NTRabbit posted:

Missing my saved whales on the alternate universe tab

OK, that's been added. Didn't realise there was a special area for Whale Saving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I, Lord_Hambrose, oath two (2) CALEDONIAN MORMAERS for Infinity. 28mm from Corvus Belli.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Zark the Damned posted:

OK, that's been added. Didn't realise there was a special area for Whale Saving.

:ocelot: used to be because there was a random prize draw for Whales, no idea if that's still a thing

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Zark the Damned posted:

I'm also missing my whales.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

NTRabbit posted:

:ocelot: used to be because there was a random prize draw for Whales, no idea if that's still a thing

IIRC Leperflesh used to sort that out, you'd need to speak with them.

Sorted!

Speaking of oathing...

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for March 2016:
1 Balthasar Gelt, GW, 28mm
9 Chunkyman Hammerslappers, GW, 28mm
2 Owlbears, 1 from Reaper, 1 from Oathsworn Miniatures, 28mm
1 Harry Potter Troll figure, converted for use as a huge-rear end giant

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?

Zark the Damned posted:

:siren: The Spreadsheet is now Up To Date! :siren:

Or at least it should be. Everyone please double check your info and let me know if anything's been missed, especially achievements, oath completions and jurnal points!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gyczYXjiTMPxtFrjYiqm1qJIQmj5hjevoWPDwos354w/

I retracted the Devastators from my Nov oath way back when, leaving just the Terminators, which should've netted me a completion.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Heya oath thread. It's been years... I'm back, though, with some space monkeys for ya'.

I, Sanguine, hereby oath the Morat Aggression Force box for March 2016.

That's 3 Vanguard, a Raktorak, a Sogarat, and an Oznat.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

Zark the Damned posted:

Or at least it should be. Everyone please double check your info and let me know if anything's been missed, especially achievements, oath completions and jurnal points!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gyczYXjiTMPxtFrjYiqm1qJIQmj5hjevoWPDwos354w/

Hey, appear to be missing my Jurnal point for November - the red/yellow leaves on one of the bases.

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011

Zark the Damned posted:

My jurnal was missed in October and November.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

counterspin posted:

I counterspin Oath for March 2016 Makeda2, Tiberion, a willbreaker and 2 extoller soulwards.

Cat Face Joe posted:

I, Cat Face Joe, oath for March one Fusilier and one dronebot, both Infinity 28mm by Corvus Belli.

moths posted:

I, moths, oath this plastic DZC Scourge box (10mm) from Hawk Wargames:

Germ posted:

What an oath! What a lovely oath!

I, Germ, Oath to paint these 6 heavily converted Hot Wheel cars (20mm or 1/72 or thereabouts) in the month of March

R.S. Gumby posted:

R.S. Gumby would like to oath another small DBA army: the Alan, 24 models by Forged in Battle, 15 mm scale, plus their camp.

So, I'm continuing to paint figures for DBA. This time it's for a rather silly army: II/58 Alan.

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I, Lord_Hambrose, oath two (2) CALEDONIAN MORMAERS for Infinity. 28mm from Corvus Belli.

Zark the Damned posted:

Speaking of oathing...

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for March 2016:
1 Balthasar Gelt, GW, 28mm
9 Chunkyman Hammerslappers, GW, 28mm
2 Owlbears, 1 from Reaper, 1 from Oathsworn Miniatures, 28mm
1 Harry Potter Troll figure, converted for use as a huge-rear end giant

Sanguine posted:

Heya oath thread. It's been years... I'm back, though, with some space monkeys for ya'.

I, Sanguine, hereby oath the Morat Aggression Force box for March 2016.

That's 3 Vanguard, a Raktorak, a Sogarat, and an Oznat.

Oaths Accepted!

Thanks everyone for checking back with your past Oaths - if you're not sure, take a few minutes to look at the very first link of the thread for the points spreadsheet, it's the first line of the OP. Look at the '?' link in one of your posts to see what you've posted and cross-reference with the spreadsheet, if you're missing points click the upside-down question mark in your post history to see if there was a question or concern about your Oath for any reason. We're not super strict with the Oaths but we want to make sure that everyone gets the points they should have. But you should periodically check your points in the spreadsheet regardless, just to avoid mix-ups down the road and at the end of the thread season.

Also I just wanted to make sure that please give Zark some time to catch up and get to grips with the recordkeeping. There's a bit to catch up with and he's taking a lot of time to make sure everyone is OK with their points, so please be gentle and patient.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Raphus C posted:

My jurnal was missed in October and November.

Those are now added, I think I'm up to date again. Note that technically you didn't claim the second one originally - it's probably best to be explicit when describing your Jurnals and use bold text for it to avoid staff needing to remember what the Jurnal was when adding your completed oaths :)

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
Oath Complete.

Shachi
Nov 1, 2004

I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.
I've been wanting to do this forever and keep forgetting. Now I'm about 60 models in the backlog and figured this would help.

Without further adieu:

I Shachi, oath 8 storm fall archers [Warmachine] to March 2016. primed

Shachi fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Mar 7, 2016

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
:getin: I Weirdo Oath 15 miniatures, 7 from Mantic, 7 from Stonehaven and one from Hasslefree.

Mantic: Mars Attacks Giant Spider, Dreadball Orc Guard, Dreadball Goblin Striker, Dreadball MVP Ludwig, Dreadball MVP Yurik, two Kovoss Kryptics
Stonehaven: Orc fighter, orc bard, orc nobleman, gnome automaton, three orcish children
Hasslefree: Tilda the Gaul

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
:siren: November Judgments! :siren:

Third Place, 1 Point: JackMann

The coloration on these guys really brings them to life. Your shading gives them a good level of depth, and the color palette is complementary overall.

Second Place, 2 Points: Electric Hobo

This wizard and his base make a solid combination. The high contrast of colors makes him look very stylized, and they are consistently intense throughout.

First Place, 3 Points: Arson Fire

There are a lot of good points on this model, but what catches my eye the most are the wings. The highlights capture their organic look while simultaneously stressing the curvature.

Jurnal, 1 Point: JerryLee

This guy is the very portrait of autumn.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Urgh, it's taken, what, 3 days just to get these guys assembled and base coated? Why did I oath :cry:

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Oathing one Annihilator, one Raider, and four Vampires for Dropzone Commander. Hawk Wargames, 10mm, resin and metal.

Want to get my base army fully painted, and this is the last of the flight stand stuff. Depending on how much time I have for the rest of the month I'll add the last few groundsloggers and/or a scratchbuild.

Would a "collapsed building marker" count for a scratchbuild? I don't have a lot of bitz lying around, but I was thinking sprue pieces look kind of like rebar.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Ashes and Dust, as well as its separated components, Ashen Core and Dust Storm. These are from Malifaux's Outcast faction by Wyrd Games.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Oath Addition!

four Kaplans from Infinity

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Oath Complete

Oath Addition I additionally oath one Blood Slaughterer.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
...dat fire tho...

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

jadebullet posted:

Oath Complete
Oath Addition I additionally oath one Blood Slaughterer.

Note that your Oath can only be considered complete once everything's done, including any additions. Please make sure to put all of your completed stuff in one post when it's all done!

Also that Prince is badass.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!

Zark the Damned posted:

Note that your Oath can only be considered complete once everything's done, including any additions. Please make sure to put all of your completed stuff in one post when it's all done!

Also that Prince is badass.

Ah, okay. When I finish an addition, I just go back to my previous post and add it into it correct? Or would you prefer that I quote my previous post, add my additional completed item, then go back and replace the content of the older post with a message stating that a further post has been made.

Also, thank you. I am really happy with how it came out.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

No need to go back and edit stuff - when everything's finished just make a new Oath Complete post with everything you oathed this month (either quoting your current one or re-including the pictures).

Tokimon
Mar 29, 2007

Zark the Damned posted:

Just noticed this as I'm going back through the thread, you haven't added your username to the pics. This season's rules changes made it a requirement in order to get your points! Either edit this post with new images or post a new oath completion, either way I'll update your Feb entry when done.

Sorry for the slow reply my internet is out at home right now, I am not too worried about the points really its just the motivation to paint I am after!

Tokimon fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Mar 12, 2016

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Someone should probably start updating the wordpress blog again, the one that we use to show off to sponsors and hasn't had a new post since August

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

NTRabbit posted:

Someone should probably start updating the wordpress blog again, the one that we use to show off to sponsors and hasn't had a new post since August

That would be me, I haven't remembered to do it in a while, mainly because I haven't had to chase sponsors since then! But yes thanks for the kick, I'll get to that this weekend.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

On rereading my post was way more passive aggressive than intended

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
It's OK, I need a kick now and then. The thread kind of takes a back seat sometimes and it's unfair on you guys submitting stuff every month.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of March, Arkham City Talia Al Ghul & The Riddler. 32mm scale for the Batman Miniature Game by Knight Models.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For March I, Galaspar, oath one Land Raider by GW

Was hard to get the tank and the timestamp in focus, I hope this is clear enough.

Germ
May 7, 2013

OATH ADDITION!

My Warlands crew needs a Monster Truck, I oath to paint this one, which was originally a Hot Wheels car, heavily converted with spikes, oversized wheels, and 1/72 gladiators.

Germ posted:

What an oath! What a lovely oath!

I, Germ, Oath to paint these 6 heavily converted Hot Wheel cars (20mm or 1/72 or thereabouts) in the month of March

My local club's Warlands campaign has been epic, and my warband is currently top of the heap. I have to paint them up to represent!

nesbit37
Dec 12, 2003
Emperor of Rome
(500 BC - 500 AD)
I, nesbit37, oath for March 1 spider queen and 3 units of spider links (GW 28mm) and 60 units of scourge infantry (10mm hawk)

I had some good plans for the growth theme but this month is getting away from me so starting light and with a backup growth theme and will see how quickly I get through things.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of March, oath one Imperial Guard Heavy Weapon Team and four Dark Elf Shades All kitbashed from GW bits

Germ
May 7, 2013

OATH ADDITION!

Sorry, bookkeepers, but I need more to paint. I path to paint these GW models: 8 converted eldar corsairs, 2 eldar Fire dragons, 1 eldar warp spider exarch, and 2 converted corsair characters.

Germ posted:

OATH ADDITION!

My Warlands crew needs a Monster Truck, I oath to paint this one, which was originally a Hot Wheels car, heavily converted with spikes, oversized wheels, and 1/72 gladiators.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Oath Addition!

Four converted Iron Warriors Predator Tanks, for Epic in 6mm

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

For March, I, LazyAngel, oath one Iguana Operator from Infinity by Corvus Belli (28mm-ish)

It's been hanging around for a while - now just have to match the Iguana's paint scheme from over a year ago!

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath complete!
First 4 photos are linked to the stupidly huge version.

I need to make a bigger lightbox, and just now I noticed the cat hair across his left arm :(
I did the theme challenge with the leaves on Roganna the Shade, and I also finally did Box art with her.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Robros!

I, Lord Aba, oath these Ronin models for Aetherium (Anvil-8 games, 32mm) for March! May the gods have mercy on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I, SRM, oath 4 Grot Tanks by Forgeworld for March

• Locked thread