Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Don't lie to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
the old ones are oled, the new ones are just regular lcds

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

OLED FOR LIFE MOTHERFUCKER

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Policenaut posted:

OLED FOR LIFE MOTHERFUCKER

:agreed:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Mirei and Mamori are live for Bhikkhuni!! :dance:

They also added new modes at the multiplayer, and unlike Estival the patches aren't stupidly huge. :allears:

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
I have the white/light blue vita, it is lovely

Also yeah Zero Escape is more of a thriller than a horror series, despite the whole murder thing

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Yakiniku Teishoku posted:

I have the white/light blue vita, it is lovely

Also yeah Zero Escape is more of a thriller than a horror series, despite the whole murder thing

yeah that one is quite nice, i was looking at it for a while but decided i only would've gotten it if the front had been blue instead

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

They also added new modes at the multiplayer, and unlike Estival the patches aren't stupidly huge. :allears:
You are aware that the huge 1.8GB Estival Patch is like 17 patches crammed into one, right?

White Vita looks pretty cool. I kinda want one.

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.
My favorite Vita is the Neon Orange one but it isn't OLED and still full price so whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILxuwetUeak pretty objective vita review

Missed opportunity by not releasing the same in teal/turquoise like they did with the the 3DS though.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

The CGR review of the Vita and PSTV are great. CGR is the best.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

A vita titty game with a character named mammary? Lmfao

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Atelier Sophie June 10th 2016 PS4/Vita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFQ2VYc4wZw

https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/710798634506387457

Dehry fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Mar 18, 2016

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
I did not expect that, the review was actually really good. First time i've heard someone complain about the name though.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

I was sad when I realized Zero the Third was just for the tutorial and I'd never see him again

yeah, one of the few issues i have with VLR is that Zero is so criminally underused

and to be real that's not an issue so much as it is a nitpick

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
What kind of game is this, and are those chicks about to kiss? Is that a JP-onry title? I don't read runes.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

MisterAlex posted:

What kind of game is this, and are those chicks about to kiss? Is that a JP-onry title? I don't read runes.
If i remember correctly, the combat in Bhikkhuni is facilitated by lesbian make-outs resulting in very big weapons and it was released in JP in december. No idea about localization.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

MisterAlex posted:

Despite what the vita thread may have you believe every time there's two women on screen they are not always about to make-out with each other.

I mean that's whats going to happen in this screenshot, but that's just a coincidence.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Saint Freak posted:

Despite what the vita thread may have you believe every time there's two women on screen they are not always about to make-out with each other.

That's what doujins are for

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

MisterAlex posted:

Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni-

Is an action game for the Vita made by the creator of Senran Kagura but while at surface they're similar, Bhikkhuni is a lot more polished and interesting than any Senran Kagura game to date (only Deep Crimson come close and Bhikkhuni pretty much shits all over Estival on nearly every factor)

Yeah, those girls are going to kiss. Basically, the cast is infected by a weird magical virus that turns them into weapons when aroused, so they pair up and make out with each other so they can beat people up. Is awesome :v:

So far is Japan only, although the game is pretty import-friendly. All the menus are in english and the game is pretty intuitive with a very useful tutorial so you'll only miss on the plot. However, the game's producer is "thinking postively" about a localization.

Oh right, the new multiplayer mode that was added is a Super Smash ripoff :haw:

Surprisingly fun tho.

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEVj3DyvfuE

:allears:

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Mar 18, 2016

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/VgYa8rC.gifv

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It seems like if you were really into these games boobs would eventually lose all meaning

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Lesbians are pretty cool imo.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Mildly related: I don't read it, but it's nice to see the SK thread is still doing well.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Mithaldu posted:

Mildly related: I don't read it, but it's nice to see the SK thread is still doing well.

we keep in real in hometown

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Takoluka posted:

we keep in real in hometown

We're the Life of the party.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Junpei Hyde posted:

We're the Life of the party.

Take a photo of your body pillow

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Sakurazuka posted:

Take a selfie with your body pillow.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

K

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Why don't you put a pillow in your body pillow

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Help Im Alive posted:

Why don't you put a pillow in your body pillow

Because I just got it, I dont have a humungous pillow lying around for this exact purpose.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Two wiis?!

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Heh, those boob physics seem really... unstable. I'm also not much into each-the-size-of-your-head melons, myself. Mind you, I don't fault those who are, though—just different strokes.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Junpei Hyde posted:

Because I just got it, I dont have a humungous pillow lying around for this exact purpose.

I thought you were just bluffing all this time.

Sorry for doubting you.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Ruggington posted:

Two wiis?!

One had a problem reading dual layered discs, so I bought a new one to play a new, hotly anticipated release.

Other M.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Schrodingers cat posted:

I thought you were just bluffing all this time.

Sorry for doubting you.

I take my anime boobs seriously, friend.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Junpei Hyde posted:

Smh if you don't have a body pillow already cleansed and sanctified for this moment.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

the new multiplayer mode that was added is a Super Smash ripoff
Well, I definitely do like Smash Bros., and I'd be down for trying an "anime Smash" game. If it ends up having a physical NA release, I may pick it up. With my little 4GB memory card, I certainly can't abide digital versions of Vita games... not that I like digital versions, anyway. Can't lend/sell/trade/gift them.

Oh, right, speaking of physical games... it didn't occur to me before when someone mentioned Assassin's Creed during the "Vita colors" discussion, but yeah... mine came with a copy of Liberation (which I promptly posted on Craigslist). So it's clearly from that bundle.

I checked the Amazon listing for the Estival Versus game... heck, I have to applaud the publisher for the impressive volume of extra pack-ins. That was one of my favorite things about picking up The Witcher 3.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

This is the greatest thread

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

MisterAlex posted:

I checked the Amazon listing for the Estival Versus game... heck, I have to applaud the publisher for the impressive volume of extra pack-ins. That was one of my favorite things about picking up The Witcher 3.
Impressive volume is a hallmark of the SK series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

Nice. I walked right into that one. :golfclap: