Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

then why are racist jokes ok (to make) to some posters but not others? given that we're all p much strangers to each other

Look if you're incapable of understanding the context between a joke as part of a point or cracking fun at your own expense as opposed to "lol wetbacks" you may have Aspergers. Like 99.99% of jokes made by say white people here are at the expense of other white people.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Congratulations on your Marfan syndrome :mrgw:

My mom calls them piano player's fingers! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Because some people aren't funny

:crossarms:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

I mean the musselmen, of course

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Muslims aren't known for their humorists, more really for their reactions to them

(Pre-emptively, my dad is a Muslim. But the kind that didn't give that much of a poo poo about it so I sadly can't provide photographic evidence in this case if you know what I mean)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

All Christians are literally incapable of being funny. Prove me wrong.

e: I mean practicing Christians.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
i am yellow, do i need to post pics for u to believe meh?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Remember to cover up incriminating tattoos (88, death's head, etc.) if you do. Can't be too careful nowadays with YLE on the attack. :11tea:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Meanwhile, Finnish feminists read some rules for you in regards of intelligent administration of discussion :stonk:

And Kansan Uutiset (publication of LA), Voima -lehti and tiedostajasuvaitsevaiset let rip some hard core poo poo: http://blogit.kansanuutiset.fi/toimittaja-testaa/kulttuurihairinta-ja-vastamainokset-yhta-tuoretta-kuin-hylatyn-huussin-sisalto/

It's really hard to get mitään otetta tuosta, jotta mikä vittu on nyt ongelma, mutta se on ainakin selvää että on loukkaannuttu kovaa. Ilmeisesti aatetta harrastetaan sen verran tosissaan ja sisäänpäin, ettei muiden oikein enää pidäkään käsittää mitä helvettiä. Ja sitä loukkaantumista kai nykyään hyveenä haetaankin?

It it is always fun to see, I don't what to call them, left-liberals or suvaitsevaistiedostajat or whatever fight each other on who gets to pull the last victim card and who has privilege/victim level 12 as opposed to 9, what words to use and whatnot, and who has crossed what identitypolitical crime line. That's some serious Friday reading. are those people loving serious, to quote Jerry Cotton, literally

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

DarkCrawler posted:

Pre-emptively, my dad is a Muslim.

Goondolences about your murdered white-on-the-inside penis

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Isn't it a bit early to be hitting the bottle? I mean I've only just ordered my first pint.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
The government can't even use a metaphor without backing out of it the day after.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

The government can't even use a metaphor without backing out of it the day after.

Everyone in cabinet now is literally a dumb-rear end. It's like each party said "who do we have that's as fundamentally stupid as Paavo Arhinmaeki?"

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nauta posted:

how the gently caress are you white by any other means than complexion? (white) people don't share a single monolithic culture. in any case please do, i wanna see how deep the rabbit hole goes. hold a sign pls

just to piggyback on this point, I also want everyone in this thread to put a star a david arm band around their arms if they are a loving Jew, the gays itt to wear a pink shirt and post a pic of it, and arabs to post themselves waving a black flag with a white star and moons with an ak-47 under it. thanks

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

just to piggyback on this point, I also want everyone in this thread to put a star a david arm band around their arms if they are a loving Jew, the gays itt to wear a pink shirt and post a pic of it, and arabs to post themselves waving a black flag with a white star and moons with an ak-47 under it. thanks

What if I'm both?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Also if you're gay, you have to physically make love to another poster ITT to prove it.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Also if you're gay, you have to physically make love to another poster ITT to prove it.

Is this like if you're a lestadiolainen you have to do incest to prove it?

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004
Suomiketju liittyy niiden ketjujen kunniakkaaseen joukkoon, joissa tentataan jotakuta etnisyydestä.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Meidän täytyy taistella ikuisesti ja valppaudella valemustien uhkaa vastaan

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004
We must confirm the existence of black posters, against a background of white paper.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

Look if you're incapable of understanding the context between a joke as part of a point or cracking fun at your own expense as opposed to "lol wetbacks" you may have Aspergers. Like 99.99% of jokes made by say white people here are at the expense of other white people.

the context is that your brand of stereotypes and bigotry are socially acceptable on this here forums because the mods and a large number of posters share them with you. on an elementary level it's no different from the nazifascist scumbag line of reasoning, just the process and justification are different.

vuohi posted:

Suomiketju liittyy niiden ketjujen kunniakkaaseen joukkoon, joissa tentataan jotakuta etnisyydestä.

it's relevant if ethnicity is used as a talking point :confused:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nauta posted:

the context is that your brand of stereotypes and bigotry are socially acceptable on this here forums because the mods and a large number of posters share them with you. on an elementary level it's no different from the nazifascist scumbag line of reasoning, just the process and justification are different.

Are you really this mad that someone proved you wrong? I mean, I've been jokeposting the last few hours but this here is like Ligur-levels of being willfully ignorant and raging against something that doesn't exist.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
willfully ignorant about what and what something that doesn't exist?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Yeah I'm interested in that too, what, exactly, is it that I am willfully ignorant of, and what non-existing things do I rage against?

e: I actually didn't take Nauta's "suspicions" as him serious posting tbh

Ligur fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Mar 18, 2016

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Ligur posted:

Yeah I'm interested in that too, what, exactly, is it that I am willfully ignorant of, and what non-existing things do I rage against?

Ihan vain hassuttelin triidin ennakkoluulojen mukaisesti

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Darkest Auer posted:

Ihan vain hassuttelin triidin ennakkoluulojen mukaisesti

Jaa.

Eräät skandinaavipostaajat sanoo tuota ihan tosissaan, ja kun niille pistää linkkiä että "tästä puhuin, mikä siinä on se deluusio" ne *poof* katoaa ja jättää vastaamatta. Ei voi aina tietää kummasta kyse.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Is this like if you're a lestadiolainen you have to do incest to prove it?

Uhh no because gay sex is normally OK but incest isn't? Hope this helps.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

vuohi posted:

By the way, as thongs lie, I'm the only actual Finn ITT.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

By the way, as thongs lie, I'm the only actual Finn ITT.

I can tell from your spurdo avatar and excessive shitposting that you do indeed come from an old stock of the Finnish race, but you set the bar awfully high if you think that nobody else here qualifies.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Darkest Auer posted:

I'm not one though ;)

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Darkest Auer posted:

Lmao at the explanation YLE felt was needed at the end of that story:

quote:

Jos vene on vesillä ja tulpan irrottaa, vene täyttyy ja lopulta uppoaa. Rantaan vedetystä veneestä taas voi tyhjentää sadeveden irrottamalla tulpan.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

I already explained the context. Nazifascists don't really focus on their own group as a rule with racist jokes. So on an elementary level its quite different. If you are referring to political bigotries then obviously this place is slanted, American politics are so polarized that most of their forums are for one side or other.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

obviously this place is slanted

Racist joke about mongols... shame.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Jerry Cotton posted:

All Christians are literally incapable of being funny. Prove me wrong.

Agreed, Kristian Meurman is one example.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

Muslims aren't known for their humorists, more really for their reactions to them

(Pre-emptively, my dad is a Muslim. But the kind that didn't give that much of a poo poo about it so I sadly can't provide photographic evidence in this case if you know what I mean)

Doesn't that make you technically a Muslim? Just like having a Jewish mother makes you technically a Jew?

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Olen ihonväriltäni maastokuvioinen

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
pitäisköhän sun käydä suihkussa

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Im romani BTW. Count Lindström is my relative. Also I'm the karaoke emperor ha ha ha.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Im romani BTW

Hyvä että muistutit, pitääkin käydä varmistamassa onko mersu lukossa vai ei

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Hogge Wild posted:

Doesn't that make you technically a Muslim? Just like having a Jewish mother makes you technically a Jew?

I guess like in Saudi-Arabia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Jahweh and Allah are jealous gods, they will not let go of mutilated dick once they got a hold of it. Maybe the gods are closet gay? Good thing I'm an atheist. :clint: :cheers: :witch: :twisted:

doverhog fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Mar 19, 2016