Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Nostradingus posted:

mods change the thread title to "sonic & friends got trolled died on->
the way back to their
home planet"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

Data Graham posted:

Welcome aboard, though it feels like we're winding down the afterparty for the losing team

Nostradingus posted:

mods change the thread title to "sonic & friends got trolled"

MeccaPrime posted:

mods change the thread title to "sonic & friends got trolled died on->
the way back to their
home planet"

Is this thread is really over & dead? If so, could it please be closed (and goldmined), before it turns to poo poo? Maybe the return of TGT deserves its own OP.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I'm just waiting for the update on how lazyb's whole business venture thing crash and burns

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I think we should try and get "the band back together" and get a couple more chapters of audio/video made because if we managed to get up to chapter 6 that means Porky's family is only three chapters away. If any part needs to be immortalized it's gotta be that. Mario's parents are on the way there, too.

I can almost imagine the car ride / bar scene shot like a Tarantino film using real actors in terrible mascot suits.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Literally the pinnacle of TGT. I still lose my poo poo every time I see this.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

GT: ahead of its time, lived too fast, died too young, RIP

Sew it up and goldmine.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I am willing to bet that when Lazy B realises the fans and glory go away when TGT ends he'll come back to it

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Calico Heart posted:

I am willing to bet that when Lazy B realises the fans and glory go away when TGT ends he'll come back to it

A true believer.

AfroKen
Dec 3, 2015

Calico Heart posted:

We can only hope

Since no one else seems to have noticed, he's uploaded around 2 and a half pages worth of new drawings. Don't expect any of them to be good though, unless you're some kind of sick gently caress with low standards.
it's mostly fanart of zelda/banjo kazooie/kirby/mario/naruto/bleach/whatever other nerd poo poo he felt like drawing

still better than his tepid renditions of the Invader Zim cast, I guess

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I think most of what he posted recently was old (like pre-TGT) stuff he had on his previous account

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

AfroKen posted:

We can only hope

Since no one else seems to have noticed, he's uploaded around 2 and a half pages worth of new drawings. Don't expect any of them to be good though, unless you're some kind of sick gently caress with low standards.
it's mostly fanart of zelda/banjo kazooie/kirby/mario/naruto/bleach/whatever other nerd poo poo he felt like drawing

still better than his tepid renditions of the Invader Zim cast, I guess

"Shiteter the poo poo Eater"

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Lazerbot's DA posted:

Farewell for now

Greetings this is Embergram relaying an announcement from Lazerbot regarding our projects and Tails Gets Trolled. There has been little activity lately due to some large issues in our living condition that we spent much time trying to resolve. We'll be moving once again and won't have internet of our own for what could be months. We also won't have a way to work on any of our projects until we can get back on our feet. Basically our only source of income has stopped so we have to relocate, in hope to find some jobs. We hope to get everything set up again soon as possible.
During this downtime, we are going to put all of our efforts into writing and perfecting our upcoming webcomic ''To Abide'' so there will be fewer errors similar to those found in TGT. Whenever we make our come back, Lazerbot and even i will be working on To Abide from two different computers nonstop like a Chinese sweatshop. We'll be crafting panels like a factory D:
Now, whenever we do return, TGT will as well. Lazerbot wants to make a chapter in between projects or just whenever he can spare that time needed to make it. So yes, much to look forward to.
If you have any questions, Lazerbot is always willing to answer them whenever he can. Thanks for the support as always. ''Emebergram.''

Also, we're not too far away from being considered starving hobos so if you want to help make the downtime process smoother for us then you can donate a buck or two to our paypal to this Email here: ManSkirtWithABeard@yahoo.com Thanks in advanced <3

Again thanks for everything and wish us luck. ''Lazerbot.''

http://ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/Farewell-for-now-602059987

Best of luck, you two.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

RIP

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Lazerbot always returns to his true faithful. Even if only for like a few panels.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
Sweet, so TGT should wrap up sometime around 2029!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
We're gonna put our heads together to eliminate anything that originally made this comic famous

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Rip TGT

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
rip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu4a7huqfUE

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Stay safe poverty bros

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Stellaris is looking good. This is actually from the company.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

No way ...

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Baronjutter posted:

I refuse to believe this

Edit: Ah: http://www.stellariswiki.com/Species

Stellaris Wiki posted:

There is an option for player-defined species, complete with traits, ethos and government type to appear in the game as AI nations

Still cool.

If that pic is an official example of species customzation by some actual in-house Paradox Intercative developer and not by some random gently caress on the internet, it's extra cool.

Laputanmachine fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Apr 18, 2016

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
It isn't that crazy since at least 7 or 8 of them post on SA at this point.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Apr 19, 2016

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Gotta herd pigs fast

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Chunderstorm posted:

it's us guys

we got trolled

It is true. In the end is there a better troll than to deliberately hold back good content we love? Ghost from TCR has been using that tactic for years.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.

Laputanmachine posted:

If that pic is an official example of species customzation by some actual in-house Paradox Intercative developer and not by some random gently caress on the internet, it's extra cool.
It's both (I made it).

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

LordMune posted:

It's both (I made it).

Please have an event chain involving the words of death.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Baronjutter posted:

Please have an event chain involving the words of death.

A race of Teemos that colonize other worlds by shooting themselves at them out of cannons

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

PBS Newshour posted:

A race of Teemos that colonize other worlds by shooting themselves at them out of cannons

Still stuck on their home planet.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Literally the pinnacle of TGT. I still lose my poo poo every time I see this.

Doing a Wanted bullet effect with a baby makes me laugh hard. I am scared. but yeah. the buggs getting murdered and this were my highlights.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Apr 23, 2016

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Baronjutter posted:

Hahaha goddamn no way

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Saw this at Rifftrax tonight and my first thought was this comic.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
He has, however, kiss Robotnik

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Cechmanek posted:

Saw this at Rifftrax tonight and my first thought was this comic.

Sonic doesn't want to look gay for the viewers.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Is there a place to read all this without having to go through this thread?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Doesn't seem to up anymore. Same with the imgur album.
It seems that DA or ED are the only options left.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Cechmanek posted:

Doesn't seem to up anymore. Same with the imgur album.
It seems that DA or ED are the only options left.

It's working for me. Try hitting refresh?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Here are the collected ones I made awhile back. They are out of date though.

https://mega.nz/#F!xVlnjayJ!HjclBEgUvuhsY3wnRAu7xg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Why don't you wanna read all the cool original things we have to say? gently caress u troll.