Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Is terrible.

Cut your loving disgusting beards, morons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i like the beard trend, its the only thing millennials got right. the 19th century had the best beards, and it back baby!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
In 21st century, only babies and women are allowed to own and operate a beard?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Oy oy chaps you've triggered the CURRENT YEAR MEME

Its the CURRENT YEAR and you're doing a thing I don't like! I mean COME ON it's the CURRENT YEAR!

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Why would anyone want to look like a train conductor? Wtf

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
There is a time and a place for beards.

Twelve thousand years ago, in a cave.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Ape Fist posted:

Oy oy chaps you've triggered the CURRENT YEAR MEME

Its the CURRENT YEAR and you're doing a thing I don't like! I mean COME ON it's the CURRENT YEAR!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
the third guy in the op is hot

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I like having a beard because I find shaving to be uncomfortably similar to bathing.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lol somebody can't grow a beardddd

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
Seriously, those fruity over tended millennial beards are the equivalent of the 90's tiny ponytails. Or tiny dogs in oversized purses.

...Or pretty much any stupid desperate "Look at me, looook at meeee" affectation.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
(it's the op, he's less than a man due to his inability to express secondary male sex characteristics lol)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Having a beard is good you lovely bitch made cuckboy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why don't you shave your face so you look like a little sissy girl then? :clint:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I too am sad I don't have the genetics for proper full beard growth, it's ok op :glomp:

edit: although first dude in op sure doesn't have em either

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

(it's the op, he's less than a man due to his inability to express secondary male sex characteristics lol)

An erection?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I can grow a beard but i never will. I shave in the showet with no mirror and arrivr at work lookint like one of those okd men whos had a stroke and missed shaving half their face

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

YeahTubaMike posted:

It looks like my mate kipper ill send you his #

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

YeahTubaMike posted:

agreed, he has a good beard unlike the others

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i like raising my eyebrow in photos, really ought to grow a beard to go with it.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Beards have become the fedoras of facial hair. Great job everyone

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I cant find a pic of kipper so heres a pic of damaz instead

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
My beard is made of BEES!!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Fiend posted:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fiend posted:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
a well trimmed groom beard is a nice look and something men should do but only if you can grow one actually.............none of this wispy stuff. also overgrown bush beards look dumb and bad.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ref: here's a pic i snapped last week.... its quite a bit fuller now but you get the idea

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

a starwar betamax posted:

Ref: here's a pic i snapped last week.... its quite a bit fuller now but you get the idea

:awesomelon:

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
"Don't point that beard at me, it might go off!" etc.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Hey fellas! Well I've basically got tired of the goatee. I really want a long full beard. But I'm afraid It'll be thin and wispy. What do you guys think? Will it be to thin and look horrible? This is my last attempt. This is two months.

I guess my only concern is my cheeks. They are really weak and I have a lot of blonde hairs. I have seen a little improvement since I shaved it into a goatee. I have about a week worth of growth and I just carved a neck line. But to be honest I'm not really enthusiastic about it. I don't see a nice full beard anytime soon.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Feared weak beard cheek

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Hey fellas! Well I've basically got tired of the goatee. I really want a long full beard. But I'm afraid It'll be thin and wispy. What do you guys think? Will it be to thin and look horrible? This is my last attempt. This is two months.

I guess my only concern is my cheeks. They are really weak and I have a lot of blonde hairs. I have seen a little improvement since I shaved it into a goatee. I have about a week worth of growth and I just carved a neck line. But to be honest I'm not really enthusiastic about it. I don't see a nice full beard anytime soon.

jesus christ buy a beard trimmer and get a haircut you look like poo poo

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I'm the mole on your neck.

I am cancer.

That mole is cancer mole.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dont think that's a starwars betamax

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

jesus groom your chest hair breaking out of your shirt like the koolaid man. gently caress dude

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

theres some beard on my neck today and it is uncomfortable i dont like it but nobody is going to see me

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Looks like the type of person who out of nowhere sits next to you and the first thing they say to you is "My favourite band is The Enid".

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You morons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Is terrible.

Cut your loving disgusting beards, morons.

these all look like unshaven pubeards, what the christ

e: :wtc:

ElectricSheep fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Mar 19, 2016

• Locked thread