Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Obligatory Toast posted:

Jesus this is heartbreaking :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Here's a double dose of dumb

Ugh, I hate when women lay on a surface to look thinner. If you can't look thin while levetating horizontally a few feet off the ground then get back to the gym tubby.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

It's ironic that comment blames feminists since most of the negative comments are people telling him to "man up" or calling him a "pussy". I know YouTube comment sections are famously stupid, but that one in particular is depressing in its stupidity.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Vladimir Poutine posted:

It's ironic that comment blames feminists since most of the negative comments are people telling him to "man up" or calling him a "pussy". I know YouTube comment sections are famously stupid, but that one in particular is depressing in its stupidity.

Feminists are the same as liberals in that everything that goes wrong is one of their faults. Or Obama.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I went to school with this guy. I can't even loving read this. This is a 28-30 year old mind you.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Feminists are the same as liberals in that everything that goes wrong is one of their faults. Or Obama.
mouths off gently caress u buddy i told ya where im at come get it cause im willin to give all u want bet that never scared skys the limit cause im true to the blue love u

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Krispy Kareem posted:

Isn't that just in the Southeast though? Cherokees tried to integrate more than other tribes so it makes sense there's more Cherokee DNA floating around. That said, It'd be funny if people in New York or Seattle claimed Cherokee blood.

It's because most people only know two native tribes. Cherokee and Apache. People also associate the cherokee with the trail of tears so it does better when they claim they are an oppressed minority despite looking like a radioactive glow in the dark motherfucker

Tiggum posted:

Do banks even have armed guards? I've never heard of that being the case. It seems like a terrible idea.

Every bank I have ever been to in my life hasn't. Its a movie thing people believe.

snergle has a new favorite as of 07:31 on Mar 19, 2016

veggiebacon
Jul 14, 2015

snergle posted:

It's because most people only know two native tribes. Cherokee and Apache. People also associate the cherokee with the trail of tears so it does better when they claim they are an oppressed minority despite looking like a radioactive glow in the dark motherfucker

Every bank I have ever been to in my life hasn't. Its a movie thing people believe.

I always thought all banks had armed guards, then I moved out of Los Angeles County.

Phone posting and I can't get the pictures to work, but I stumbled upon this lovely Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/americanwolfressurected/

Basically Cruz good. Obama bad. Muslims worst.
I don't know why, but the guy signs every post as "Hollywood."

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Soulex posted:

I went to school with this guy. I can't even loving read this. This is a 28-30 year old mind you.

"I have never believed in hitting anyone, and if you say different I'll beat the poo poo out of you!"

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011
Where the gently caress are all these people coming from on my timeline? Did facebook change it so that if someone even looks at an article it spams friends of friends lists? Well, whatever the case was, facebook decided to show me this public post about the GDC conference and all the dudes publicly outing themselves as terrible people. The best part is the person who posted it is a woman who works (worked?) at Blizzard and all the guys are barely in the industry so it's giving me a huge crabs in the pot mentality.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

snergle posted:

I worked as a floating teller for two different banks and worked at probably 50 branches over a 5 year time frame.

I saw one guard with a gun. That was a special situation because the last robbery was violent and clientele were older and wealthier.

Now the Brinks cash couriers. That's a different matter. They are armed with their hands on their pistols. Don't gently caress with those guys.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Where the gently caress are all these people coming from on my timeline? Did facebook change it so that if someone even looks at an article it spams friends of friends lists? Well, whatever the case was, facebook decided to show me this public post about the GDC conference and all the dudes publicly outing themselves as terrible people. The best part is the person who posted it is a woman who works (worked?) at Blizzard and all the guys are barely in the industry so it's giving me a huge crabs in the pot mentality.

That's a hell of a lot of words to simply say "Girls are icky"

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

That's a hell of a lot of words to simply say "Girls are icky"

I personally liked the part where he claims :biotruths: about why women have babies instead of learn programming and go work at Microsoft.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Well that fits the poster, Marylin Monroe was also unstable.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Hillary's FB page has 2 million something likes. Donald J. Trump's FB page has almost 7 million. If he isn't elected President, something went very, very wrong.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

I get mind-raped by space trolls.

My mother wants to bang my boss.

I love chocolate.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I'm watching old educational films from the 50s on Youtube, and this was on a film about how to handle disappointment about a poor grade or a bad shop project.

Kids today, developing bipolar. Ha.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

:gonk:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Um, empaths are supposed to pick up on woo woo real person energy, not movie bullshit.

King Kambrook
Feb 14, 2012

(Pink is a woman)

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

King Kambrook posted:

(Pink is a woman)
Being a woman does not automatically make you a feminist. Just like being a working class person doesn't make you left wing or class conscious just by virtue of them watching class in action.

Though it does always personally irritate me when folks just copy the American wage disparity instead of looking up what it is in their countries. (The gap is between 14 and 17 here in Iceland depending on the types of jobs)

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

budgieinspector has a new favorite as of 04:12 on Mar 20, 2016

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I'd pay a dollar. Easier than juggling quarters. Also, the price change is a pretty obvious jab at the gender pay gap.

RikkiTikkiTavi
Aug 24, 2008

Liked by a friend of mine. Thankfully they don't have kids.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

RikkiTikkiTavi posted:

Liked by a friend of mine. Thankfully they don't have kids.

Iirc that's actually correct, other than the person's reasoning. Letting kids play in the dirt DOES help them build a healthier immune system, and reduces the incidence of disorders like asthma.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Lifehack: feed your kids dirt

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rub your childs face into the ground underneath a urinal

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
I drank from the garden hose as a kid and now I'm immune to cancer.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/d2n-stopping-germs-12/kids-and-dirt-germs

WebMD, make of it what you will. I have no kids, so am not too interested in digging into sources.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
Hire children to be sewage workers.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

The problem with the mainstream gynocentric viewpoint is it teaches men how to be a good slave, rather than a good master. It teaches men how to cater to women, rather than how to inspire a woman’s desire to cater to them. It actively suppresses truths related to women, whilst spreading vitriolic untruth about men. At this point it seems the system would prefer men are useful but ignorant, rather than enlightened and sovereign.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔
Occupy Wall Street tweeted a picture of a friend of mine https://twitter.com/OccupyWallStNYC/status/711225704462024704
Twitter trolls are so pathetic, the replies to that tweet are filled with people wondering what gender they are (agender, so, uh, mission accomplished I guess) but I can't help but try to figure out the motivation for following a twitter account you don't agree with, just to share weak trolls based on people's appearances. I can only conclude that they hate themselves and resent those who are happy enough with their lives and confident enough that they can present as they want.

And LOL at the one guy saying they should get a job, this person has a job and is pursuing an MFA, likely doing more with their life than their pathetic trolls.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

Hire children to be sewage workers.

Worked in the Victorian era! (Google "mudlarks" for :ohdear:)

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

I just sort of scanned my eyes over this in lieu of reading it and landed on "the testimony of females" and that was really all I needed to see.

(Seriously where the hell did this trend of referring to women as "females" come from, anyway?)

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Alien Arcana posted:

I just sort of scanned my eyes over this in lieu of reading it and landed on "the testimony of females" and that was really all I needed to see.

(Seriously where the hell did this trend of referring to women as "females" come from, anyway?)

I see my college students saying and writing it and I interject all the time: "Don't write males/females. It seems like you're discussing apes. Either add a noun or write men/women."

My best guess is that young adults go that way because "boy/girl" is obviously incorrect but they're yet uncomfortable with "man/woman"

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

tasty IoSM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

FAROOQ posted:

tasty IoSM

lol at you