Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
DOMINATION TIME BROTHERS GET ON DISCORD. RIGGING WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED REWARDED ACKNOWLEDGED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blindeye
Sep 22, 2006

I can't believe I kissed you!

Hellsau posted:

DOMINATION TIME BROTHERS GET ON DISCORD. RIGGING WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED REWARDED ACKNOWLEDGED!

Thanks everyone for taking so much punishment for my enjoyment tracking me like 15 times in one game!

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

well i do love tracking people

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009
Fisherman's Bay is still a completely broken piece of garbage and locking up there has cost me more games than any other thing in the game. Also discord is great up until it completely stops working for no reason.

Having both of these things happen at the same goddamn time in a match is really frustrating.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Yo, tournament is going fantastic. Let's start rampage up again at 11pm eastern, one hour from now, after the tournaments. NO RIGGING.

Blindeye posted:

Thanks everyone for taking so much punishment for my enjoyment tracking me like 15 times in one game!

literally bumped the rear of an is-7 with a t-34-3 at 20kmph and tracked it

Scapegoat
Sep 18, 2004

Yep, they seem to be expecting us Aussies to buy them since they are fair dinkum Australian and ignore the fact they are terrible. Screw you WG!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Tournaments are over, get on for Rampage!

Also Rampage tomorrow at 3PM Eastern. Tournament starts again at 6PM so we'll have a bit of time.

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

The most southern dandy robot judge

I'm pretty sure that not even I would get this.....

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

You guys might find this interesting. So I bought that Razer DeathAdder WoT edition when it was available, the one that gave you the Pz4 Hydro. I've been using that as my gaming mouse ever since, and have Razer Synapse installed. Synapse tracks usage stats on a per-device and per-application basis, and, well, check out my stats, bros:

100k clicks. :eyepop:

This is a heatmap of mouse clicks:

What it's showing is click activity in the garage, basically, because most of the time in battle the mouse cursor is locked to the center of the screen. That being said, it's kinda cool how you can identify aspects of the interface like the "battle" button at the top, the crew slots in the upper left, the menu button, the notification center, the contacts list, and the tank carousel. Note that I use the Primary tag to push tanks that I'm grinding off to the beginning of the list which is why you see clicks mostly on that side. Also, the heatmap shows that I use a 3-row carousel. :)

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

:woop:I just set a new personal record for my highest exp game!:woop:

McGavin fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Mar 20, 2016

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I basically broke my johnson off trying to get LT-15, even platooning with higher-tier tanks to get my Chaffee and T37 into tier 10 games where I then performed beautifully, but never breached the loving 4k spotting damage. With the excellent gun on the T37, I kept having to go active myself and try to help the team win instead of farming spotting damage and then, finally, as I unlock the Bulldog for guaranteed tier 10 matches with good HP pools...I get the loving mission in a tier 8 game.

:psyduck:

In any case, it's finally over and now I'm stuck with two extremely fun tanks when all I wanted to do in the first place was unlock the Chaffee...so my T67 and Hellcat now have untrained crews. :suicide:

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Bought a Scorpion. Not sure why, but I did.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

ARL-44, the saddest service history ever. Worse than the Covenanter, I'm not even kidding.

Available for request:

:britain:
Tetrarch in the USSR
Covenanter NEW

:911:
M22 Locust
Medium Tank T2

:ussr:
LTP
T-37 with ShKAS
T-60
ZIK-20

:godwin:
Geschuetzpanzer MkVI (e)
Mauschen

:sweden:
Bandkanon 1
Otto Merker's tanks
Strv 74

:poland:
7TP
TK-3/TKS

:japan:
SR tanks

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Please this :allears:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I have started playing the bad game again and I love it.

I'm happy that someone as bad as myself can get accused of cheating.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Strv 74 :sweden:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Yo dawgs, Rampage stuff is starting in 2 and a half hours after this post. 3pm Eastern, Noon Pacific, 7pm/19:00 UTC, etc.

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend
Wow, the T67 is a ton of fun... just pumps out round after round. I did terribly in the M8A1, even though I thought it was a fun tank. The T67 is on another level, though. I unlocked all of the modules with free xp.

Is the line worth continuing down? I know the Hellcat was nerfed to hell and back. Any other turreted American TDs worth the effort?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

M.C. McMic posted:

Wow, the T67 is a ton of fun... just pumps out round after round. I did terribly in the M8A1, even though I thought it was a fun tank. The T67 is on another level, though. I unlocked all of the modules with free xp.

Is the line worth continuing down? I know the Hellcat was nerfed to hell and back. Any other turreted American TDs worth the effort?
Hellcat is still okay, but the T67 is the new stat-padder of choice so it's not gonna get better.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

M.C. McMic posted:

The T30 is tons of fun, but is more of a heavy than a TD.

RanKizama posted:

Bought a Scorpion. Not sure why, but I did.

I rammed and shot a full health Scorpion in my Panther today.
That was fun.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
So, Hellsau, just throwing this out here. What would I need to bribe you with so I could be on your next t-59 winning team? Would I need to bribe everyone else on the team or just you? While I'll wait in the que for every match, I fully expect to not be fielded on account of dragging the team down.

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend
I unlocked the T67 and M6 today. I also finally got 6th sense on the CDC. :woop:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

RandomPauI posted:

So, Hellsau, just throwing this out here. What would I need to bribe you with so I could be on your next t-59 winning team? Would I need to bribe everyone else on the team or just you? While I'll wait in the que for every match, I fully expect to not be fielded on account of dragging the team down.

you could bribe me with players that can actually win a type 59

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

That bush strat on Ensk isn't working because our understanding of it is basically:

1. Have Chaffee in Bush
2. ...
3. Profit!

:mad:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

That bush strat on Ensk isn't working because our understanding of it is basically:

1. Have Chaffee in Bush
2. ...
3. Profit!

:mad:

draw enemies out, shoot spotted enemies, don't just preserve cap points and not fire, and don't suicide into a spotted two BDRs and a KV-1 when you're winning on cap.

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009
I need to play my IS-3 more, I have like 330 battles but no marks since I don't play it any more.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2561706#teams

It's still really fuckin' bananas. Too bad it wasn't an ace, but 1300 base xp is pretty good.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Welp, we fell out of the top 30% into the the top 31%, but still get 4k gold and a Churchill III. 5 of the teams we faced ended up in the top 20, two of them in the top 10. I think we held our own fairly well in the first two tournament days, but then Ensk hosed us over in the end, what a lovely map indeed.

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Mar 21, 2016

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

What is warpack and why do people yell about it in every game?

I got my first team damage ban last night, I pushed a t37 into the lake on Lakeville with my Jagdpather II, I regret nothing.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Thanks to everyone who has been giving me tips about medium tanks. I am still doing kinda bad in my...uh Tank that comes before the Panther. But it's getting better.

I've used one of my +100% XP reserves and sperged for two hours, now I am kinda close to the Panther, AMX 13 75 and AMX 50 100. So many tanks to buy, so little time.

Mad Emu Sex0r
Sep 30, 2004

Comeon guys. Im cool now, right?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Welp, we fell out of the top 30% into the the top 31%, but still get 4k gold and a Churchill III. 5 of the teams we faced ended up in the top 20, two of them in the top 10. I think we held our own fairly well in the first two tournament days, but then Ensk hosed us over in the end, what a lovely map indeed.

Yep, 1 point off. We had alot of close matches and RNG definitely got the better of us on a few(I left two tanks alive after a Leopard clip at like 11 HP(Chaffee) and Churchill III(2 HP?) that coulda completely changed that last match into a win. Besides driving into every telephone pole. I still had fun and appreciate you guys showing up and carrying.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Aramoro posted:

What is warpack and why do people yell about it in every game?

I got my first team damage ban last night, I pushed a t37 into the lake on Lakeville with my Jagdpather II, I regret nothing.

Warpack is a collection of mods/hacks that actually costs money. It's still no match for Hellsau Mods.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Michaellaneous posted:

I am still doing kinda bad in my...uh Tank that comes before the Panther.

Manther.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Man, I've finally figured out the T69 and I'm churning out good games, but I feel like I'll never get my ace tanker in this thing. I assume all bad players just sort of gave up after hitting the T21 so now it's just actually not-bads playing anything further down the line.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

R. Mute posted:

Man, I've finally figured out the T69 and I'm churning out good games, but I feel like I'll never get my ace tanker in this thing. I assume all bad players just sort of gave up after hitting the T21 so now it's just actually not-bads playing anything further down the line.

How much HEAT do you sling in the T69?
I think that is your answer for Ace tanker.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Phone posting,when do we get the gold?

Mad Emu Sex0r
Sep 30, 2004

RandomPauI posted:

Phone posting,when do we get the gold?

Takes a week. Looks like friday is cutoff to ask for a tank replacement.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Duzzy Funlop posted:

gently caress, so close. I had fun, though, and that's what counts in my book. This was my first WOT tournament and I'm looking forward to doing more in the future.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

quote:

Attention Tankers!
A glorious announcement from the WGA eSports Overlords

We have been receiving many requests and pings regarding the earning of prize tanks for the March Mapness tournament this weekend. Our standard policy is that all tanks that are earned in a Tournament will be compensated with the full gold amount if the player already has this tank.

After much discussion, 2x2 grid analysis, and SWOT assessment we have decided that, in regards to the March Mapness tournament, THIS POLICY IS DUMB.

The following will be the new prizing policy for Premium Tanks in regards to the March Mapness tournament:
Any player that earns a Premium Tank is entitled to that Premium Tank or it's full Gold equivalent (if they already own said tank)
Upon the announcement of the Final Standings for the March Mapness tournament, a player that has earned a Premium Tank will have the following course of action
They can do nothing and receive their tank or Gold equivalent when payouts are distributed (generally within 7 days of tournament end) -OR-
They may request a tank that is part of a lower prize bracket
This is only available to players that already own the earned tank
Requests must be submitted to me (Trevzor) via forum PM
Requests must be submitted before 12:00 PT on Friday the 25th of March
Requests received after 12:00PT on Friday the 25th of March will be ignored
Requests must include the following information:
Team Name
Link to Team Page
Tank Earned
Requested Replacement

Requests that do not follow this format will be ignored
Tournament Administration is not responsible for correct request formatting or reminding players of request submission deadline

Understand that this change in policy will directly increase the workload on the WGA eSports team.

Good luck out there!

I think I'm going to buy a Churchill 3 and ask for a M4 Improved.

Mad Emu Sex0r
Sep 30, 2004

McGavin posted:

I think I'm going to buy a Churchill 3 and ask for a M4 Improved.

Im just gonna take the extra 1500 gold, I chucked a bunch into getting my Leopard crew into the SPIC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Mad Emu Sex0r posted:

Im just gonna take the extra 1500 gold, I chucked a bunch into getting my Leopard crew into the SPIC.

Think I'm gonna do the same. I have the Churchill III on my EU account and just don't like driving it at all. If I'm gonna be slow as rear end, I'd at least want a gently caress-off gun (for that tier) and some armor to go with it. I got penned by everyone and everything driving that tank, with only the dumbest pubbies bouncing me.