Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

This didn't receive nearly enough attention when the news broke out. It is beautiful.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
Kärsämäen Lidlissä on yks myyjä, joka näyttää 100% Sipilältä parikymppisenä. Pitäis varmaan ottaa kuva ens kerralla, yhdennäköisyys on huomattava.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Nah, I'm gonna stick to Afrikas Stjärna.

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008
http://yle.fi/uutiset/mita_jos_kaikkien_palkkatiedot_olisivat_avoimia__kuka_on_valmis_kertomaan_oman_palkkansa/8751239

quote:

EK:n mukaan täydellinen palkka-avoimuus ei ole reilua markkinatalouden pelisäännöillä. Työnantajat pelkäävät avoimien palkkatietojen johtavan muun muassa siihen, että kovempia palkkoja uhkuvat firmat houkuttelisivat vähemmän palkanmaksukyvykkäistä firmoista työntekijöitä pois.

EK is worried that honest price signals might cause harm to markets. Why should people have the right to move to companies that pay higher wages? Unacceptable.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Rotacixe posted:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/mita_jos_kaikkien_palkkatiedot_olisivat_avoimia__kuka_on_valmis_kertomaan_oman_palkkansa/8751239

EK is worried that honest price signals might cause harm to markets. Why should people have the right to move to companies that pay higher wages? Unacceptable.

What they mean is that they want more 9-euro-a-day forced labor.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

What they mean is that they want more 9-euro-a-day forced labor.

No-one in the EK wants to pay workers that much.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nenonen posted:

Nah, I'm gonna stick to Afrikas Stjärna.

Do you realize what that is?!?

Check my proflie's homepage if you're not sure.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001141057.html

Our cultural heritage is spreading across the world. Or something. Whatever.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Snipers are cool, because they kill people.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Puistokemisti posted:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001141057.html

Our cultural heritage is spreading across the world. Or something. Whatever.

Why does Japan do this

Why

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

DarkCrawler posted:

Why does Japan do this

Why

The answer is Japan

VVVV I'm not sure if I like huge tit Mannerheim better than black Mannerheim VVVV

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

DarkCrawler posted:

Why does Japan do this

Why

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

nyt jumalauta

edesvastuutonta tunkea tähän ketjuun syitä ryypätä sunnuntaina

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rotacixe posted:

You can already go to the tax office and look up anyone's income for the previous year. If you're too lazy to do that when you feel that you're being underpaid, you deserve to be underpaid.

https://www.vero.fi/fi-FI/Syventavat_veroohjeet/Usein_kysyttya/Henkiloasiakkaiden_tuloverotuksen_julkis

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
The government is backpedaling again, to no one's surprise :allears:

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Geriatric Pirate posted:

You can already go to the tax office and look up anyone's income for the previous year. If you're too lazy to do that when you feel that you're being underpaid, you deserve to be underpaid.

https://www.vero.fi/fi-FI/Syventavat_veroohjeet/Usein_kysyttya/Henkiloasiakkaiden_tuloverotuksen_julkis

But this is apparently not markkinatalouden pelisääntöjen mukaista and should be discouraged, according to EK, who proposes that 1) people are being paid too much, 2) employees should be easier to fire, 3) all employees should negotiate a 5 day workweek individually for themselves, 4) all of the above.

e: But stupid of me to think that EK would be for pro-market reforms.

DanTheFryingPan fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Mar 20, 2016

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

DanTheFryingPan posted:

But this is apparently not markkinatalouden pelisääntöjen mukaista and should be discouraged, according to EK, who proposes that 1) people are being paid too much, 2) employees should be easier to fire, 3) all employees should negotiate a 5 day workweek individually for themselves, 4) all of the above.

e: But stupid of me to think that EK would be for pro-market reforms.

The main argument against releasing this info was privacy

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Rotacixe posted:

So the employer organisation doesn't mind giving bosses the right to read employees' emails, but when it comes to wages, suddenly privacy is the most important value? I think there's a word for this kind of behaviour.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Not their emails, but their work emails

If you want privacy, you can still have it, unlike with income information

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Geriatric Pirate posted:

If you want privacy, you can go gently caress yourself

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

Nazifascists don't really focus on their own group as a rule with racist jokes. So on an elementary level its quite different.

it's the same with comrades as long as the object isn't some perceived minority that you can score internet tolerance points on. neither side has the moral high ground in this case

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Nauta posted:

it's the same with comrades as long as the object isn't some perceived minority that you can score internet tolerance points on. neither side has the moral high ground in this case

I don't know, I'm rather partial to human rights.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

comrades are like laughingly overwhelmingly white and focus 99% of their ire on whitey, don't even try to claim equivalency. come on.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
[citation needed]

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

DarkCrawler posted:

comrades are like laughingly overwhelmingly white and focus 99% of their ire on whitey, don't even try to claim equivalency. come on.

the remaining 1 percent of ire focuses on minorities that aren't ideologically pure

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Who the gently caress are you even talking about? All the Stalinists I know are either over 60 or little girls. Why is their ire a problem for anyone anyway (as opposed to the thousands of violent Ligurs in their prime who really want to beat up people.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh it was about jokes anyway.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh it was about jokes anyway.

ainakin natseilla on parempia vitsejä kuin kommareilla mutta niin on kaikilla muillakin

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

[citation needed]

Have you been to the internet? It's not loving Chinese, South American guerillas or I don't know, Black Panthers filling up the internet's radical left, its middle class white 17-35 year olds. Unless you frequent Chinese-language forums, who knows

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Mar 22, 2016

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
What exactly constitutes a "radical left"? I know there are some violent leftists still around, but they've gone over to the far right because they're more willing to hear about killing your opponents.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rexroom posted:

What exactly constitutes a "radical left"? I know there are some violent leftists still around, but they've gone over to the far right because they're more willing to hear about killing your opponents.

I guess the SJW brigade? In Finland I think all the radical non-hitlers prefer to join the anarchists these days and they aren't really either right or left

the hell? radical leftist robocops qould be pretty boss though

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Mar 22, 2016

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

DarkCrawler posted:

I guess the SJW brigade? In Finland I think all the radical non-hitlers prefer to join the anarchists these days and they aren't really either right or left

the hell? radical leftist robocops qould be pretty boss though

it's a wordfilter for everyone's favorite bunch of wanna-be inquisitors

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

That's one happy Soini. :yayclod:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Triple A posted:

it's a wordfilter for everyone's favorite bunch of wanna-be inquisitors

I still don't know who.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

When ligurs say "radical left" they mean sane, honest people.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

When geriatric pilates say "radical left" they don't really mean anyone in particular, they're just playing to the crowd. Same with"cultural Marxism".

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Mar 22, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Quit drinking bro.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ligur posted:

Quit drinking bro.

Sure, as soon as you stop voting for nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Sure, as soon as you stop voting for nazis.

Maybe if the nazis weren't only ones who can be arsed to even pretend to care about workers, we wouldn't be at this situation.

I voted for pirates, btw.