Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Really pumped the BoG event is back.

Time to finally awaken that SSJ Goku I've had dormant for awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Webbeh posted:

Really pumped the BoG event is back.

Time to finally awaken that SSJ Goku I've had dormant for awhile.

He was the only decent thing I got from the PHY pull. Nice to see he has a future.

Edit: This Awakened summon animation is such a cocktease. I just did two singles, got Android 19 and a Yajirobe.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Mar 18, 2016

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Got a UR* from the PHY gacha, too. Guess who it was?

That's right! Xeno Trunks!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm convinced the type specific banners are made to crush dreams.

That being said, I'm going to do the Agl banner. That and int I need more of.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Echophonic posted:

Got a UR* from the PHY gacha, too. Guess who it was?

That's right! Xeno Trunks!

So, not SSJ3 Goku? :)

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Webbeh posted:

So, not SSJ3 Goku? :)

No! :argh:

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
Unless they fundamentally change the way they calculate the summons, there is going to be lots of disappointments.

*pulls 5th SSR (Z-Awakened) Cui*

usb teledildonics
Oct 10, 2009

those who came before me
Are any of you playing the Osomatsu mobile game?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I finally got a natural SSR from the PHY summon!

It was Xeno Trunks. :(

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

New Leaf posted:

Real talk: is that the only natural PHY natural SSR?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

New Leaf posted:

Real talk: is that the only natural PHY natural SSR?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
No, there's 11 natural PHY SSRs. SSG's Goku is the only Dokkan one.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ultimate Gohan is PHY! For shame.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Also, that one decent Piccolo is PHY SSR and that one Vegeta.

All I wanted was Ultimate Gohan.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Friend of mine pulled a Weight of Hope Goku!

From the STR summon banner. :shrug:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The summon rate for SSRs in this game is far far better than, say, FGO, where it's below 1%. Y'all have it good and you don't even know it. :negative:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Took a single shot at the PHY banner.
AGI Pui Pui.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

AGI banner did Goku going up to SSJ3 in the animation with a shattering screen all for that blonde Cooler minion from Space-France.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I got two SSJ3 animations. One for Agl Mercinary Tao and Agl Yamcha.

SS anything should never be used for Yamcha. :argh:

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

New Leaf posted:

AGI banner did Goku going up to SSJ3 in the animation with a shattering screen all for that blonde Cooler minion from Space-France.

Oh man I'm not doing these gachas anymore.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I haven't seen a SSJ3 Goku summon animation on any of the type gachas and I've gotten a pretty good amount of natural SSRs/UR*s from them. Got Beerus and GT SSJ Trunks last night and a dupe INT SSJ Adult Gohan today.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm probably gonna wait until whatever comes after these banners, as much as I'd like an INT or TEQ SSR super saiyan.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm probably gonna wait until whatever comes after these banners, as much as I'd like an INT or TEQ SSR super saiyan.

Rumor has it on Reddit that Resurrection of Frieza pt2 is coming back which will include the +attack% per color orb leaders. Whom are supposed to be OP as gently caress.

I've got 100 stones just waiting for it. :getin:

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Did a couple single pulls, got told "bye" by Goku and got Super Saiyan Goku who dokkans into a Super Saiyan God. I'm satisfied.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
That SSG Goku's pretty solid. I'm grinding up the medals to dokkan my SA5 one to train into the one I dokkan'd last time. I have the Ki Burst SSR SSJ Goku, so the SR one's kind of redundant. Worst case I get more and just dokkan them up next time BoG comes around. The medals are generally pretty easy to get, though the Videl ones are being a bit of a hassle.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Mar 19, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

SSJ3 Goku on the PHY banner, SSR* Tien :v:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The story mode is mostly pretty forgettable, but it does have it's moments, like General Blue hitting on Trunks :laffo:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
My STR super saiyan team is almost complete, I just need Super Saiyan Kid Trunks and I'm good to go.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Saw a dude with a SA level 5 STR Brolly. I don't even want to know how much money that cost.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Squallege posted:

Saw a dude with a SA level 5 STR Brolly. I don't even want to know how much money that cost.

World Tournament Rewards could have negated some of the cost of that. It could still be a fair bit of money, but it would be how much money they spent to get Broly, and then how much they spent on stones for the 3 World Tournaments.

What's the best stage for increasing Rank XP? I've been doing Enter the Savior on Z-Hard, since all my characters are max level, all current strike currents are SA Level 10, I don't need zeni, and I have more than enough awakening medals/training items.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Is getting Broly's SA level up worth it?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Not really. He's only got an extreme super and does more than enough damage with it to end a tournament round. He's a good STR lead, so a case could be made, though.

Also it's a poo poo load of work if you ever get a second to use for it, like I did. He's still sitting at level 1 until I decide what to do.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Isn't a dokkanned Broly one of the best STR leaders possible to get? There are a few other +3 ki STR leaders but I don't think any of them also add that beefy attack bonus.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Something I just remembered today, but Big Bad Bosses might be a useful skill now, since it's now "Atk & Def +25% when HP is 80% or below". I noticed it linked yesterday when my Turles and a friend Cell linked up, which I thought was weird since the last time I looked at the skill was 50% or below (and originally when it was 10%).

If this has already been discussed, my bad, I don't recall seeing it though.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

-Troika- posted:

Isn't a dokkanned Broly one of the best STR leaders possible to get? There are a few other +3 ki STR leaders but I don't think any of them also add that beefy attack bonus.

Yeah, but it's just that you get more bang for you buck using Old Kais on cards with Supreme supers. Broly's a big hitter, but someone like the Broly batch STR SSJ Goku has a much higher ceiling.

Cozz posted:

Something I just remembered today, but Big Bad Bosses might be a useful skill now, since it's now "Atk & Def +25% when HP is 80% or below". I noticed it linked yesterday when my Turles and a friend Cell linked up, which I thought was weird since the last time I looked at the skill was 50% or below (and originally when it was 10%).

If this has already been discussed, my bad, I don't recall seeing it though.

It's 80% now? That's pretty sweet.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I have like 6 old Kai's now and nobody to skill up with them that are actually worth it. Once teen hogan gets his Dokkan e will be worth it? Do we have a good list somewhere of which are worthwhile? So far I believe it's ssj3 goku and kaioken goku.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'd say the best to use them on are probably AGL SSG Goku, PHY Ultimate Gohan, SSJ3 Goku, and TEQ Perfect Cell. This'd be followed by anyone else with a supreme super and an attack up passive (either on super or in general). STR SSJ2 Vegeta, the SSGSS cards, Vegito, either SSR SSJ Adult Gohan, those sorts of cards. Broly's not a bad choice at all, there's just a lot of folks who you get more bang for your buck with.

LR SSJ Teen Gohan seems like he'd be a good choice, but that's months away. We're catching up to Japan, but not that fast. They just got those last week.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Echophonic posted:

LR SSJ Teen Gohan seems like he'd be a good choice, but that's months away. We're catching up to Japan, but not that fast. They just got those last week.
By then I may have the 9 necessary to max it out.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Cozz posted:

What's the best stage for increasing Rank XP? I've been doing Enter the Savior on Z-Hard, since all my characters are max level, all current strike currents are SA Level 10, I don't need zeni, and I have more than enough awakening medals/training items.

The level Conflicting Motives in the Red Ribbon Machinations level is my go to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Cozz posted:

Unknown Saiyans -> Enter the Champion on Z-Hard is my go-to.

Speaking of which... I could use a half stam double exp session for my broly account right about now.