Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZtSjN65nnQ&hd=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Today's theme is Abbey Road parodies

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Captain Invictus posted:

this guy and smooth mcgroove are my favorite "odd" youtube musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8IoLiQzneM

I'm kinda meh on McGroove by now, since it's so saturated with effects that i'm wondering what the point even is anymore.
I earned a ton more respect for the kazoo guy though since i learned that the kazoo isn't really an instrument, it's just a voice modulator. Which means you basically sing into it, and any tremolos, vibratos, long notes or whatever, you actually have to sing. The kazoo won't help you with any of that.

edit: that said, in the quoted video he obviously uses some digital effects for the "synth" kazoos, but that's not really one of his best tracks anyways

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Captain Invictus posted:

I request good, or horrifically bad, Zootopia fanart

nothing inbetween

Ok.

The rabbit seems more popular.

Concordat has a new favorite as of 21:56 on Mar 20, 2016

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Concordat posted:

Ok.

The rabbit seems more popular.

Does this make the fox Chris, or Leon?

Fargin Icehole posted:

Probably whisker.

aaaaaaaagh

Cicadas! has a new favorite as of 22:24 on Mar 20, 2016

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Cicadas! posted:

Does this make the fox Chris, or Leon?

Probably whisker.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Is he holding one of the udder flowers from the end of Sonic the Hedgehog or is that a thing from the movie?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The movie. It's a pawsicle.

Movie is shockingly good, you should go see it. Also easily the prettiest CG movie I've ever seen.

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
It wasn't until this moment that I realized the rabbit is supposed to be female. Huh.

Fanart of this guy:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Invictus posted:

I request good, or horrifically bad, Zootopia fanart

nothing inbetween

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Chun li, I presume?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Nah, that's just a generic Chinese dress.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I figured it was since she has a Chinese dress costume, is also a cop, and has monstrous thighs

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Anthropomorphic rabbits usually have monstrous thighs.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Poe Dameron on is off day.
https://twitter.com/oscarisaacposts/status/711299227872317441

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Help I'm trapped in 2008, I love these

:same:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I thought the guy was just being playful when he said it but thanks for naming the thread after a thing I said.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Fargin Icehole posted:

Okay, I finished undertale. It was actually pretty good. I killed almost everyone I met though, is there a way to murder that fat skeleton? I don't like him.

To kill the fat skeleton, you have to kill everything. That means grinding every area until the "But nobody came" message shows up. Good luck!

Swedish Horror has a new favorite as of 02:41 on Mar 21, 2016

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Okay, I finished undertale. It was actually pretty good. I killed almost everyone I met though, is there a way to murder that fat skeleton? I don't like him.

The fanart for this game just. Jesus, what happened

Fargin Icehole has a new favorite as of 02:42 on Mar 21, 2016

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
You didn't kill everyone, then.

You didn't have a bad time.

The true genocide route involves killing all of the random encounters until you literally go into a random battle and no enemies show up in each area.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Fargin Icehole posted:

You pussied out and didn't kill everyone. Do that.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Fargin Icehole posted:

To actually answer your question, you didn't get the real genocide run. The reason being even if you kill every story character you come across, this isn't enough for genocide. You also have to kill every enemy in every area, which means walking back and forth to trigger random encounters. Once you kill enough random enemies, the zone will be depopulated and you can move onto the next. If you don't do this for an area before passing a certain point you revert to a "normal" run, even though this completely fucks with the story. You only fight Sans in the genocide run so that's why you didn't get to fight him.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Is that..transformation fetish art?

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Is that..transformation fetish art?

It's referring to this.

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why is that horse dressed like a sailor moon.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Krinkle posted:

I thought the guy was just being playful when he said it but thanks for naming the thread after a thing I said.

I didn't like the tv tropes words either :saddowns:

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Fargin Icehole posted:

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

:butt:

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Internet Kraken posted:

To actually answer your question, you didn't get the real genocide run. The reason being even if you kill every story character you come across, this isn't enough for genocide. You also have to kill every enemy in every area, which means walking back and forth to trigger random encounters. Once you kill enough random enemies, the zone will be depopulated and you can move onto the next. If you don't do this for an area before passing a certain point you revert to a "normal" run, even though this completely fucks with the story. You only fight Sans in the genocide run so that's why you didn't get to fight him.

You'll also know if you're in a genocide run as the music changes and save points tell you how many monsters you have left to kill. The towns are empty and the dialogue changes drastically from what you've seen before. You have to start the route in the Ruins and kill all the monsters there. The creator didn't want people to accidentally start the genocide route, so it'll take forever to get the last random encounter in the Ruins. Basically as you move within a zone the number of encounters decrease as all the monsters are fleeing or are dead by your hands.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you of all people have no cause to accuse someone else of taking the internet too seriously

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

why is that horse dressed like a sailor moon.

It is clearly a maverick in disguise. Probably Bubble Equus or something.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Pony / political cartoon thread crossover fan-fiction.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Heavy Sigh posted:

It is clearly a maverick in disguise. Probably Bubble Equus or something.

Only horse I remember in Mega Man X is Skiver.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Just Offscreen posted:

Holy poo poo what an obscure reference.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Captain Invictus posted:

this guy and smooth mcgroove are my favorite "odd" youtube musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8IoLiQzneM
I really fuckin love this guy's music and think he's talented as poo poo, but also his actual stage presence is, uh...he takes emoting a bit far, to the point that it's embarrassing to watch

But also jesus gently caress he is a good singer and has an incredible sense of pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OBZN1rL9gc

My voice teacher would have whapped this dude on the head with a rolled-up newspaper and told him to tone it way the hell down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

you of all people have no cause to accuse someone else of taking the internet too seriously

Why not

He is more aware of the perils of that life than most

• Locked thread