Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

littleorv posted:

Hey! Change my AV. It's a literal piece of poo poo right now. That's gotta be against the rules.
It's not, surprisingly, nor is it obscenely long so I'm afraid you're stuck with it for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

VostokProgram posted:

If that's true then why haven't I seen any paychecks?

this is a pyramid scheme, fool. i get the money, and you get to be desperate. we all get what we want

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Bad Seafood posted:

Posting my farm since Knorth likes to see it from time to time.

Good farm! Very orderly :cheeky: I like your setup

Do you have the chance to restore that greenhouse at this point?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

It's not, surprisingly, nor is it obscenely long so I'm afraid you're stuck with it for now.

Well poo poo

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

Screw you mod that's disgusting!!!!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I have never done weed.

I've never not done weed.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

littleorv posted:

Well poo poo

heh

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

Well poo poo

eh

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

littleorv posted:

Well poo poo

h

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I also like to see the farm!! Still growing a billion eggplants? I can't tell what the crops are.
Currently growing a smattering of crops, but parsnips provide my biggest yield.

Parallax posted:

Where's your barn!?
I only just built that chicken coop and four chickens; the barn's a ways off.

I named my chickens Jonathan, Joseph, Jotaro, and Josuke.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I am open to AV suggestions for when I wake up tomorrow.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Futaba Anzu posted:

this is mainly the thing that completely edges crepes out amongst the three. it's like a crispy yet still malleable taco tortilla

How dare you shame the tortilla with your wimpy French bread

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

littleorv posted:

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

I remember all the snow I never saw.

I remember having one school within walking distance.

I remember my friend's house burning down.

I remember South Park.

God, South Park was around when I was in elementary school. I saw one episode during a sleepover. It was the one where the entire class was stuck in a bus I think.

How loving old is South Park?

How old am I?

You're 27 Zepia.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hella tempted. But it would just get changed immediately, I think.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I like having lots of animals, since you have to pet them every morning

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

You're 27 Zepia.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Hella tempted. But it would just get changed immediately, I think.

I expect it to get changed right away too but the red text poo is just too much

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Maybe

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Also, Squark, I'm interested in one aspect of scanlating: proofreading. Is it really that much work to go through a manga and spellcheck stuff and check for grammar and such? It seems like something that would take a native English speaker 30 minutes tops, depending on the length of the thing, but I fully admit I don't know the first thing about scanlating.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Screw you mod that's disgusting!!!!
We're not supposed to just switch back/change insulting avatars to something else since that means someone just wasted their $10, and I'm only really allowed to make exceptions for avatars that are annoying to scroll through due to size or text length, or avatars that are not safe for work.

If Littleorv still has that avatar in like a week, I'll swap it out for something, but as is it breaks no rules I'm inclined to leave it at least that long.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

littleorv posted:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sylphid posted:

Also, Squark, I'm interested in one aspect of scanlating: proofreading. Is it really that much work to go through a manga and spellcheck stuff and check for grammar and such? It seems like something that would take a native English speaker 30 minutes tops, depending on the length of the thing, but I fully admit I don't know the first thing about scanlating.

I hate proofreading.

It is the worst part of my job.

Translating beats proofreading any day.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

nyo~wa~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsEiaWm9cA

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Oh baby

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

littleorv posted:

I expect it to get changed right away too but the red text poo is just too much

Oh I'm pages late but if you're looking for a short, action-y show that you can pretty much forget about after finishing, I'm going to step out of my wheelhouse and recommend YZQ Hana no Uta :)

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I'm out of plastic neesan to read. Now life is meaningless!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

We're not supposed to just switch back/change insulting avatars to something else since that means someone just wasted their $10, and I'm only really allowed to make exceptions for avatars that are annoying to scroll through due to size or text length, or avatars that are not safe for work.

If Littleorv still has that avatar in like a week, I'll swap it out for something, but as is it breaks no rules I'm inclined to leave it at least that long.

If littleorv still has that avatar in a week I'm going to find the shitstain that inflicted that abomination on him and giving them that pancake avatar.

That'll show 'em.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Knorth posted:

Do you have the chance to restore that greenhouse at this point?
No because I missed the memo earlier on community center bundles.

Have to wait to satisfy all the requirements before I can have it fixed up, which should be sometime in the middle of autumn.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Still capitalizing the "L" in littleorv...

You motherfucker

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Bad Seafood posted:

No because I missed the memo earlier on community center bundles.

Have to wait to satisfy all the requirements before I can have it fixed up, which should be sometime in the middle of autumn.

Ah, well keep us posted :) Your farm seems really good and I'm super curious about what you can do with the greenhouse once it's rebuilt

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

L'il Orville.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

I hate proofreading.

It is the worst part of my job.

Translating beats proofreading any day.

I love proofreading

hire me to proofread I will do it. so far my only proofreading jobs have been erotic comics which have been a good time

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

If littleorv still has that avatar in a week I'm going to find the shitstain that inflicted that abomination on him and giving them that pancake avatar.

That'll show 'em.

You should find a stack of anime pancakes and lead an anime food avatar fad!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Troposphere posted:

I love proofreading

hire me to proofread I will do it. so far my only proofreading jobs have been erotic comics which have been a good time

Proofreading here requires a knowledge of Korean and English to ensure there are no typos and poo poo while also ensuring that the translation is faithful to the original Korean.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

im not good at making avs

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Knorth posted:

You should find a stack of anime pancakes and lead an anime food avatar fad!

Zep is not an innovator, merely a follower.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

VostokProgram posted:

im not good at making avs

yeah for one thing u got a bunch of haruhi in them L M AO

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

littleorv posted:

Well poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sylphid posted:

It's more that I need to check that the sentences read smoothly and make sense next to each other. I guess it's more like making a second draft than pure proofreading.

• Locked thread