Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Risc1911 posted:

You are leaning too far out the window there, Derek.

They easily survive 2016. even if they get into financial trouble they can stall the inevitable for quite some time with the assets they have. There is a reason he created a dozen companies and invested into real estate and offices. We also do not know how willing banks are in lending them money, but i suspect they are more than happy to throw a couple of million at them if needed. This monstrosity is not that easy to kill.

In the real world outside this forum the perception of StarCitizen is still that of the most successful crowd funded game with an industry veteran at the helm. Companies are lining up for partnership deals and the clueless masses do not suspect foul play at all.

There needs to be a real blow to their reputation from a big media outlet. The Escapist article did no harm to them at all.

My prediction is that we will see a vapid release of SQ42 early 2017, it will sell reasonably well and scrape by on reviews supported by the spineless gaming press and the crazy cult members up-voting it wherever they can.

The real descent will come after the SQ42 release when they realize that it did not make enough money and the monthly influx from the ship sales has come to a halt.

2018 is the earliest i can see a collapse.

As a heathen console gamer, I'm going to disagree here.

Whale uproar will continue to rise throughout 2016 as literally nothing of note happens in the PU. "Concept sales" of ships will be met with more hostility as the spergs ask where the gently caress their <autism chariot> they bought in 2014 is and Lesnick has no answers. The cracks are already appearing in the dam.

SQ42 will get pushed back to "sometime in 2017" while Croberts burns another few million to get Gillian Anderson and :gary: to reshoot their MoCap sessions so their disdain for Sandi isn't quite so obvious.

More and more of the sub-$2K ship-buyers will bail, then it will spread up the spending ladder.

Star Citizen (PU) is never going to exist in any meaningful, playable way.

SQ42 will be one of the most universally panned "games" ever reviewed, like below Duke Nukem Forever. This is going to be the gold standard for over-funded failures in the video game industry. Books will be written about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
People will still be throwing money into this well into next year. You can actually show Chris stating X is coming in Y, over and over and it makes no difference.

Stances and vaulting in 2.3, big commitment to VR in the early part of Jan, and this goes back for years.

'CIG don't give dates anymore' they say, well no, now he just says what will be in the next patch and I've not found an example yet where he isn't wrong, and I've got it documented over the last 12 months.

The only reason that 2.3 patch was rolled out is because a sale was coming.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

No poo poo look at that guys reddit history every post has XD in it

He doesn't know how to communicate without telling people how hard he is laughing

Lol

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

CIG should totally get these guys to break the game before release.

Yeah, I'd really hate for CIG to do such a thing :rolleyes:

Just lol

Risc1911
Mar 1, 2016

skaboomizzy posted:

Whale uproar will continue to rise throughout 2016 as literally nothing of note happens in the PU. "Concept sales" of ships will be met with more hostility as the spergs ask where the gently caress their <autism chariot> they bought in 2014 is and Lesnick has no answers. The cracks are already appearing in the dam.

SQ42 will get pushed back to "sometime in 2017" while Croberts burns another few million to get Gillian Anderson and :gary: to reshoot their MoCap sessions so their disdain for Sandi isn't quite so obvious.

More and more of the sub-$2K ship-buyers will bail, then it will spread up the spending ladder.

SQ42 will be one of the most universally panned "games" ever reviewed, like below Duke Nukem Forever. This is going to be the gold standard for over-funded failures in the video game industry. Books will be written about it.

I agree with you on some points. Nothing wrong with being a console player, i play both, if it's good then who gives a gently caress what platform it is on?

They will be using SQ42 assets throughout 2016 to keep the whales and cultists happy. They already do that with the Vanduul ship sale right now, that is straight out of the SQ42 pipeline. They got plenty of assets to push either as sales or into the PU saying: "Look at all the things we do for you!"

Sure, there will be dissent spreading amongst cultists and we already see the start of that but it will not grow to the size that the whole project is going to be falling apart. If it get's bad they just make a fancy rendered video of procedural birds and the unruly cultists will get back in line.

We will see SQ42 in 2017 but the death of SC is going to take a little longer if not just because Croberts and his Starlet are such enormous narcissists they will be fighting tooth and nail to not go down in history as the biggest failures in game development and crowd funding.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

Nah, SC will continue to limp for a long while even after it has become a joke to anybody but the whales. As for funding, they shouldn't have much trouble during 2016 since right now they are working on SQ42 and that has the most coveted types of ships: The military tactilol ones. The dudes at their forums already are creaming themselves in anticipation of being able to buy the whatsitname frigate and are expecting a $1000 price for each, which they see as a total bargain. And, at those prices, CIG can easily pull the "limited quantity" BS move to pressure them into buying.

Sooner or later (later) they'll release SQ42. My personal guess is that it will be ready for making GBS threads out in late 2017. It will probably sell moderately well at first but most non-idiots will be totally unimpressed and the sales will quickly tank. Still, that should give CIG plenty of ground to promise even more poo poo well into 2018. Regular people won't be fooled but the whales will manage to support the company as it slowly shrinks for quite a while.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
Star Citizen is proof that folk will literally spend thousands of dollars to win an argument on the internet.

DigitalMocking
Jun 8, 2010

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

trucutru posted:

Nah, SC will continue to limp for a long while even after it has become a joke to anybody but the whales. As for funding, they shouldn't have much trouble during 2016 since right now they are working on SQ42 and that has the most coveted types of ships: The military tactilol ones. The dudes at their forums already are creaming themselves in anticipation of being able to buy the whatsitname frigate and are expecting a $1000 price for each, which they see as a total bargain. And, at those prices, CIG can easily pull the "limited quantity" BS move to pressure them into buying.

Sooner or later (later) they'll release SQ42. My personal guess is that it will be ready for making GBS threads out in late 2017. It will probably sell moderately well at first but most non-idiots will be totally unimpressed and the sales will quickly tank. Still, that should give CIG plenty of ground to promise even more poo poo well into 2018. Regular people won't be fooled but the whales will manage to support the company as it slowly shrinks for quite a while.

You're out of your loving mind.

Its not going to sell poo poo. Everyone who would possibly want it already has it. You think any gamer is going to pay for unskippable cutscenes of Chris Roberts' loving scripts and whatever poo poo jank FPS they managed to put out, you're higher than Chris Roberts is right now.

:cmon:

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/323094/once-the-game-launches-will-people-want-toilets-removed

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON SHOWERING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

NPC Daily Routines CONFIRMED

This thread is pretty good

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Just previewed the Starfarer, how is this even a game? No part of the video I observed to have anything "fun", heh a term seemed to be alien to this game simulation. As an observer, whatever they've built seems to be so focused on effort, that it just feels that all that effort is wasted. Aside from "glorious graphics" and "fidelity", this star citizen alpha 2.whatever just looks like a buy to show off your glorious epeen.

What feels even worse is all ships are designed with gravity in mind, I didn't see any aesthetics that were deterministic to a space faring vessel. Felt like a boat of some sort.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Tokamak posted:

After the first day and weekend on sale, it looks like the Blade is going to be one of the weakest concept sales.

They should have included a drink mixing minigame

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DigitalMocking posted:

Its not going to sell poo poo. Everyone who would possibly want it already has it. You think any gamer is going to pay for unskippable cutscenes of Chris Roberts' loving scripts and whatever poo poo jank FPS they managed to put out, you're higher than Chris Roberts is right now.

Gamers will eat poo poo and like it as long as it has enough amount of hype behind it. But yeah, I should have been more clear in that by "moderately well" I meant a few hundred thousand copies.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

DigitalMocking posted:

I'm sure there are plenty of gamers waiting for this game to release fold. We're all on the knifes edge trying to figure out where this ship is sailing.

On one hand, there's the idea that they have enough money to cruise to neverland.

On the other, its all a facade and time will tell.

:munch:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

I skimmed about half way through and was getting ready to congratulate B'Tak for making a post that wasn't about feeling grief. But nope, old reliable delivered the goods eventually

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

SelenicMartian posted:

The guy who coded a 32-player 1 frame per second space sim in PLATO used a time machine to rip off Star Citizen.
Pro tier burn.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Risc1911 posted:

They easily survive 2016. even if they get into financial trouble they can stall the inevitable for quite some time with the assets they have. There is a reason he created a dozen companies and invested into real estate and offices. We also do not know how willing banks are in lending them money, but i suspect they are more than happy to throw a couple of million at them if needed. This monstrosity is not that easy to kill.

2018 is the earliest i can see a collapse.

You're assuming they'd bleed the company dry to keep things going. I'm fairly sure if Crobber thought he might not get his opus and Sandi's big break out the door he'd run for the hills with whatever assets he can salvage.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.

Haskell9 posted:

Yes. Be nice to him. There is a difference between being dumb and being lied to by assholes.

:toot: Help me save my brother

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
Reliant concept sale, days 1-3 $405,594
$105,766
$221,828
$78,000

Blade concept sale, days 1-3 $396,982
$78,607
$184,713
$133,662

Think Imperial News Network uses the RSI day times, spreadsheet uses different.

http://imperialnews.network/2015/06/misc-reliant-concept-sale-analysis/

Total Reliant raised in concept sale: $963,498 (254 hours @ $3,793/hr)

So split over 10 days (might forget to stop the sale as usual) Blade sale will bring in ~1 million, but they'd have made ~40k a day anyway over 10 days, plus the "The "Almost All Flyable Ships" Sale goes on until March 21st", "Physical Star Maps" + "Squadron 42 Dog Tag Preorder".

At the moment the only concept sale worse than this one was the Space Bus. Will be interesting to see if any game media sites this week use the sale to take a pop at Star Citizen and how :lesnick: reacts, he does tend to go on posting sprees when things aren't going well.

On top of that it seems there was a CIG press release at 110 million and that Andy Serkis video has been kept under wraps just for this sale.

AP fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Mar 21, 2016

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

starkebn posted:

Missiles hit the ship they're launching from, this isn't an issue.

Missiles hit the ship they're launching from. Is this an issue?

SURVEY SAYS: No.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9GYgLMliM&t=5s

Risc1911
Mar 1, 2016

Berious posted:

You're assuming they'd bleed the company dry to keep things going. I'm fairly sure if Crobber thought he might not get his opus and Sandi's big break out the door he'd run for the hills with whatever assets he can salvage.

Croberts might be an imbecile and mildly retarded but he got Sandi putting him straight when it comes to money and Ortwin "Saul" Freyermuth to help making sure they exit with as much money as possible.

I would be surprised if all three of them have not skimmed at least a million off the top in the last 4 years all safely tugged away in some offshore accounts.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Risc1911 posted:

Croberts might be an imbecile and mildly retarded but he got Sandi putting him straight when it comes to money and Ortwin "Saul" Freyermuth to help making sure they exit with as much money as possible.

I would be surprised if all three of them have not skimmed at least a million off the top in the last 4 years all safely tugged away in some offshore accounts.
/

edit: In fact I bet if Crobberts set up a Patreon offering virtually nothing but maybe his random thoughts or some lame anecdotes like "funny stories back in the Wing Commander days!" he'd get a poo poo load of money from these same whales. These cultists just seem to worship Roberts and in their eyes He can do no wrong.

KiddieGrinder fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Mar 21, 2016

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

more friedman units posted:

What kind of trauma could make someone so paralyzingly afraid of loss? It's incredible.
In a word: EVE.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

AP posted:

Reliant concept sale, days 1-3 $405,594
$105,766
$221,828
$78,000

Blade concept sale, days 1-3 $396,982
$78,607
$184,713
$133,662

Think Imperial News Network uses the RSI day times, spreadsheet uses different.

http://imperialnews.network/2015/06/misc-reliant-concept-sale-analysis/

Total Reliant raised in concept sale: $963,498 (254 hours @ $3,793/hr)

So split over 10 days (might forget to stop the sale as usual) Blade sale will bring in ~1 million, but they'd have made ~40k a day anyway over 10 days, plus the "The "Almost All Flyable Ships" Sale goes on until March 21st", "Physical Star Maps" + "Squadron 42 Dog Tag Preorder".

At the moment the only concept sale worse than this one was the Space Bus. Will be interesting to see if any game media sites this week use the sale to take a pop at Star Citizen and how :lesnick: reacts, he does tend to go on posting sprees when things aren't going well.

On top of that it seems there was a CIG press release at 110 million and that Andy Serkis video has been kept under wraps just for this sale.

It's still doing much, much better than I'd have expected it to. Did they also put some other ships up for sale? I seem to remember something like that.

If we try some envelope-style maths, we can subtract the $40k per day for the average stupid spending from the first three days, which leaves $280k or about 1100 Blades sold. Do they include VAT in their funding stats?

1100 does seem like a fairly believable number of incorrigible whales who just gotta catch 'em all though

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Daztek posted:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/323094/once-the-game-launches-will-people-want-toilets-removed

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON SHOWERING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

NPC Daily Routines CONFIRMED

This thread is pretty good

:psyduck: Some of them seem genuinely convinced there will be pooping related gameplay mechanics and dynamic AI making GBS threads behavior. Because how could any game be immersive without pooping mechanics? IMPOSSIBLE. We can only hope Chris will deliver high fidelity toilet clogging and unclogging dynamics and a dedicated plumbing and septic tank poo poo for true fans of space toiletry.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Risc1911 posted:

What do you mean, skimmed? I'd bet that they've been paying themselves a hefty packet each in salary since the get-go, all above board.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

skaboomizzy posted:

I agree with the last two lines, but I think you underestimate a couple of things:
- how long a tail there is of non-whale backers
- how mentally invested anyone who's spent more than even $5k is in this game is
- how much CIG really cares about being met with "hostility"

my expectation, barring some horrible surprise (because there's always more and it's always worse), would be something like this:
Pre-Citcon 2016: CIG continues delivering PU updates with less and less "actual" content while continuing to talk up the work they're doing on Squadron 42. As we've seen with 2.3 and all of the content that was supposed to be in but wasn't, backers who are still in at this point are distracted by the volume of bullet points about fixed elevator doors and continue to call it the best game of the century. Subscriber videos continue to dole out hidden nuggets of expectation management split into as many different videos as possible. Mods on the RSI forums manage to find the "delete" button.

Citcon 2016: Now that they've actually spent some time on it, Citcon has some form of SQ42 footage. Nobody mentions the previous "no spoiler" thing. CIG begins releasing SQ42-styled "variant" tie-ins that are actually just reskinned existing ships with enough extra speed/manuverability/hardpoints to justify selling them as new ships. Since it's late in the year, they can get away with giving SQ42 Ch1 Ep1 a Q1 2017 release date without raising any eyebrows that weren't already raised. Gaming sites continue to treat CIG with kid gloves and brief references to delays and controversy are couched in optimistic articles, if they mention them at all.

Q4 2016: The PU gets a rushed 3.0 version with a planet and one landing zone in an attempt to upstage the December launch of the third season of Elite: Dangerous. Derek Smart makes a blog post about how "it's an oversized asteroid" but nobody pays attention.

Q1 2017: SQ42 does not ship, with comments being made about various blockers like "sometimes the ship wings just fall off, you can't explain that". Game developers in the thread come to the conclusion that the wonky planet physics in the PU are because CIG just scaled up an asteroid. Derek livestreams himself screaming into a pillow for an hour.

Q2 2017: SQ42 Ch1 Ep1 is released. Reviewers give it a 6/10, citing janky physics and a slow-to-start plot with contrived, one-note characters, but express hope that lessons learned by the developers will be applicable to Ep2. Every gaming site that would jump on the "kickstarter scandal - CIG fails to deliver!!!!" headline continues to take a "wait and see" approach because Star Citizen 3.5 is still in alpha. CIG begins to cut back on developers, claiming that "now that Ep1 is out, the hard work is all done and we just need to flesh out our framework with content". The PU continues to get 3.X updates that center around new guns and reskinned noodle machines.

Citcon 2017: CIG's major announcement is Part 1 of The Making of Star Citizen/SQ42. The PU itself is mentioned very briefly, but despite being on 3.7 still hasn't progressed beyond one planet, nothing is persistent, there's no economy and while there's some semblance of global instancing, any time you get more than 25 people+ships into the same area the server hard crashes. On 10FTC, croberts expresses irritation with technical limitations and utters the word "compromise" for the first time in a decade.

Q4 2017: Elite Dangerous releases a 4th season, SC attempts to counter by incrementing to 4.1 and adding a BFG to their in-game gun store for $500. Now that E:D has hit a majority of SC's non-stupid stretch goals, game journalists start actually smelling blood in the water. Articles with leading titles ending in question marks start showing up. The daily money tracker disappears forever, with Ben claiming it to be a minor web bug that they'll have fixed shortly.

Q1-Q2 2018: As the regular media starts actually removing the hands from their eyes, CIG begins to cancel/condense the subscriber video series, due in part to Sandi claiming that her "increased customer support workload" means that as much as it pains her, she can't continue being the most visible public face of a sinking ship. The entirety of the RSI forums disappears behind a "backer account only" paywall, and both those forums and the Star Citizen subreddit moderators begin purging any hint of negativity, the former in an effort to squeeze the last drops of excess whale oil out of their wrung-dry believer base, and the latter in a futile attempt to deny reality. SQ42 Ch1 Ep2-3 are released at some point but the only people who care are Chris and Ben.

Q4 2018-Q2 2019: At some point when they realize the tap has run completely dry but before they run out of funds entirely, Croberts makes a mournful pseudo-postmortem video explaining how paid shills and evil publisher PACs resulted in the "mothballing" of star citizen, at which point he disappears with sandy and ortwin with the cash buried in 80 different totally-legal LLCs. The RSI forums go offline entirely, /r/starcitizen takes a collective breath and promptly detonates, E:D and LoD compete for "most negative steam reviews received in a 24 hour period", and Something Awful disappears for a month under a sustained DDOS initiated by a million angry ex-SC backers looking for someone to blame. The Santa Monica CIG office empties overnight like it's the end of a horror movie, leaving only shredded financial reports and the word "DREAMS" smeared on the wall in what appears to be cheeto dust.

Q1 2020: Ben's Pilgrim's Cross is spotted on ebay.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4bbi42/banned_from_cig_forums_but_i_dont_post/

A user got his whole account banned for no reason, could be CIG is banning people via ip

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

It's still doing much, much better than I'd have expected it to. Did they also put some other ships up for sale? I seem to remember something like that.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15251-Flyable-Ship-Sale

Wow, so many "limited" ships, I hadn't realised so many were on sale. (shown with VAT included, 20% on prices)

I wonder if someone is going to get fired this week.

AP fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Mar 21, 2016

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

"In Stock".

Gets me every time. :mmmhmm:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I was listening to my CROWS' Favourite Eurovision Songs playlist and this song was recommended:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApcFBZVbAPA

I think it should go in Solar Plebeian.

The original song always makes me happy, and this remix fills me with the exact opposite of grief.

CROWS EVERYWHERE fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Mar 21, 2016

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

tooterfish posted:

"In Stock".

They missed a trick there, they should have put "Hurry, supplies are limited!" or "Stock running low!" for a few of the more expensive ones. Makes whales think all the cool kids are buying these ships, so you should too, and once they're out of :airquote:stock:airquote: and not sold ever again forever :lesnick: promise, you've got a nest egg investment on your hands that will only appreciate in value!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

tooterfish posted:

"In Stock".

Ben Lesnick, In Stock.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Q1 2020: Ben's Pilgrim's Cross is spotted on ebay.

:laffo:

I think you missed them focusing on in-game sales of clothing, accessories and ships, that poo poo's gotta be in for them to maximize cash flow. If they have to crunch out persistence to do it they will.

What else could they add to keep the whale cash flowing? Club houses for the orgs? FPS weapons in the Voyager store? I don't really play MMOs.

Melting VS items for store credit won't happen anytime soon though.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

KiddieGrinder posted:

They missed a trick there, they should have put "Hurry, supplies are limited!" or "Stock running low!" for a few of the more expensive ones. Makes whales think all the cool kids are buying these ships, so you should too, and once they're out of :airquote:stock:airquote: and not sold ever again forever :lesnick: promise, you've got a nest egg investment on your hands that will only appreciate in value!
Don't they literally loving do this though?

"Finely handcrafted jpegs, limited edition, only 200 left!"

"I know you really want this $2500 jpeg that sold out, so I had a rummage around the stock room and miracle of miracles I found one for you to buy. Aren't you lucky!"

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

AP posted:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15251-Flyable-Ship-Sale

Wow, so many "limited" ships, I hadn't realised so many were on sale. (shown with VAT included, 20% on prices)

I wonder if someone is going to get fired this week.

Yeah I can see how some of those would outshine the Blade. Is the Starfarer on sale?

Risc1911
Mar 1, 2016

Crazy Achmed posted:

What do you mean, skimmed? I'd bet that they've been paying themselves a hefty packet each in salary since the get-go, all above board.

I think that goes without saying. i meant the additional Bonus that does not show up in the books.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

tooterfish posted:

"I know you really want this $2500 jpeg that sold out, so I had a rummage around the stock room and miracle of miracles I found one for you to buy. Aren't you lucky!"

The Javelin costs $2500 and they put a bunch of them up for sale once in a while to "correct the number of ships to reflect distribution in the growing player base" or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Yeah I can see how some of those would outshine the Blade. Is the Starfarer on sale?

Why are ships for a game that doesn't exist 200 dollars? Why would ships for a game that does exist be 200 dollars? Who are these stupid loving arseholes? Are these the same people that buy infomercial products?

• Locked thread