Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Unknown Saiyans -> Enter the Champion on Z-Hard is my go-to.

Speaking of which... I could use a half stam double exp session for my broly account right about now.

Squallege posted:

The level Conflicting Motives in the Red Ribbon Machinations level is my go to.

Thanks for the suggestions. I used to do Enter the Champion, but I figured that Enter the Savior would be more Rank XP. Conflicting Motives was a rather easy stage as well, but I'm not sure if it was more rank xp (I really should document this on a spreadsheet for myself, but I figured the internet would have done it for me).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Wow, if my google translating skills are correct, dokkaned INT SSJ teen Gohan's passive is +4 ki & +2500 atk if over 50% health. Crazy. INT SSJ Trunks is +2 ki +2500 attack at the start of the turn. That SR +3 AGL ki AGL Vegeta gets a dokkan at some point too. Lots to look forward to.

E: Oh and that TEQ SSJ Goku that comes from angel Goku gets yet another dokkan.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
You can just hit up http://jpn.dbz.space/cards, there's a Google translate option on the top if you want to rummage around all the cool poo poo Japan has.

Cozz posted:

Thanks for the suggestions. I used to do Enter the Champion, but I figured that Enter the Savior would be more Rank XP. Conflicting Motives was a rather easy stage as well, but I'm not sure if it was more rank xp (I really should document this on a spreadsheet for myself, but I figured the internet would have done it for me).

As usual, dbz.space has you covered. There's a quest section that has exp per stamina. Chapters 14 and 15 are all 628 exp/stamina, I think.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Mar 21, 2016

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if you want to see some monstrous stats check out the dokkaned form of Gogeta. His passive makes your entire team's attacks super effective and gives them +7000 attack :frogsiren:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

-Troika- posted:

if you want to see some monstrous stats check out the dokkaned form of Gogeta. His passive makes your entire team's attacks super effective and gives them +7000 attack :frogsiren:

Not only that, but they had to make up a new damage category for his super. And he's a +3ki for everyone leader. Some real twisted poo poo.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, his Completely Invincible title isn't just for show.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
The INT Goku you can farm during the BoG event seems underwhelming, should I bother dokkaning him?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Can you get Yadrat Clothes Goku that spawns at the end of the Trunks strike? I try to hit him if I can, just don't know if it's worth it other than bonus XP. This Trunks event was running when I first came back and I couldn't get a single drop after days of trying. Finally got one this morning. Going to be a slog.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Used my 5 stones on the INT summon, SSR* Nail...

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Haerc posted:

The INT Goku you can farm during the BoG event seems underwhelming, should I bother dokkaning him?

Not unless you're hurting for an INT Super Saiyan. He's pretty lacking in offense.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I finished all of Quest mode finally. I guess all that's left to do in there is farm Android 13's SA to 10 and then dokkan him.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Welp I caved and pulled an INT multi pull. SSJ3 Goku hooked me up with... awakened Zarbon.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

The Ninth Layer posted:

Welp I caved and pulled an INT multi pull. SSJ3 Goku hooked me up with... awakened Zarbon.

I got two SSR* AGL Kid Gohans from an AGL multi earlier. Hope you kids like Baba's shop!

Ended up just saying the heck with it and Z-Awakening a few more SSRs. Went with INT SSJ Teen Gohan, PHY Piccolo, and TEQ SSJ Vegeta.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Mar 21, 2016

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Echophonic posted:

I got two SSR* AGL Kid Gohans from an AGL multi earlier. Hope you kids like Baba's shop!

How much does one of those pull in Baba's?

I've been wrecking my training items and unused support items to fill that up.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Webbeh posted:

How much does one of those pull in Baba's?

I've been wrecking my training items and unused support items to fill that up.

SRs are worth 500, SSR*s are worth 600. That's where I get most of my points from, SRs that I can't find a use for (Kid Gohan) or otherwise have at SA10. Obviously stuff that shares a name with a natural SSR gets looked at differently. Like 17s and 18s get fed to my SSRs since I have all 4 of the SR ones maxed out.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Mar 21, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

If you have more Old Kai and Supreme Kai awakening medals than you'll ever possibly use, you can sell those for EDIT: (thanks Echophonic) 2000 a pop. I only save 5 at a time.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Mar 21, 2016

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

New Leaf posted:

If you have more Old Kai and Supreme Kai awakening medals than you'll ever possibly use, you can sell those for I think 1000 a pop. I only save 5 at a time.

Considering you can acquire them now at a very low but still useful rate from Training in the Clouds, I don't see any reason to keep every single Old and Supreme Kai either.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Kai medals are actually actually 2000. Whites are 1, bronze are 10, silver are 40, golds are 100. Event medals are 12.

2000 points is quite a bit, seeing as how event medals go for 250 and packs of training items aren't too pricey for decent quantities.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 21, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

So I got a Dabura from the AGI summon, and he's a pleasant surprise! A real bruiser for an SR.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Decided to do a summon to get try get INT Cell or Turles or something. Saw the "Bye Guys" thing for the first time ever, and got SSR* INT Cooler. I'm not sure if that is good or not.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

-Troika- posted:

I finished all of Quest mode finally. I guess all that's left to do in there is farm Android 13's SA to 10 and then dokkan him.

I thought the max amount of Android 13's you could get was 3? Unless he actually is a drop, thought he only came from clearing for the first time?

New Leaf posted:

Can you get Yadrat Clothes Goku that spawns at the end of the Trunks strike? I try to hit him if I can, just don't know if it's worth it other than bonus XP. This Trunks event was running when I first came back and I couldn't get a single drop after days of trying. Finally got one this morning. Going to be a slog.

He doesn't drop anything so no, you can't actually get him to drop his card. As I recall you can only maybe get a card to drop if they drop anything at all, and since he doesn't ever drop a capsule or anything else, that's a no go.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I did two multipulls on the INT summon because that's the only kind I'm desperate for. I got the UR Whis and Gold Freeza and then somehow the SSR PHY Vegeta...and I still feel kind of cheated. Are INT Whis and Gold Freeza any good?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Drowning Rabbit posted:

I thought the max amount of Android 13's you could get was 3? Unless he actually is a drop, thought he only came from clearing for the first time?

Apparently Android 13 could be farmed. I found out AFTER I dokkan'd mine of course.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Ugh I got R AGL PuiPui from the INT summon. And awakened INT Guldo.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Tribladeofchaos posted:

I did two multipulls on the INT summon because that's the only kind I'm desperate for. I got the UR Whis and Gold Freeza and then somehow the SSR PHY Vegeta...and I still feel kind of cheated. Are INT Whis and Gold Freeza any good?

Whis is a solid enough card. His big weakness is his links. I like natural SSR Golden Frieza, but his utility is a bit limited if you Dokkaned the Mecha one. He's got a really strong super and decent links. Works very well with a Mecha Frieza lead. I also really like PHY SSJ Vegeta, he's a solid utility card.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
One thing about Golden Frieza is that he's actually weaker at SA1 than SA10 Golden Mecha Frieza when performing supers. Much more damage when not supering but I find that in battles where damage matters, my team would be equipped to super and only supers do significant damage.

Against Cell, I tried Golden Frieza at first but went with Golden Mecha instead after comparing it.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Echophonic posted:

Whis is a solid enough card. His big weakness is his links. I like natural SSR Golden Frieza, but his utility is a bit limited if you Dokkaned the Mecha one. He's got a really strong super and decent links. Works very well with a Mecha Frieza lead. I also really like PHY SSJ Vegeta, he's a solid utility card.

Well that's good. At the very least I could use Whis considering I have SSG Goku and STR Beerus. I think INT Cell probably has more use though.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

ChronoReverse posted:

Apparently Android 13 could be farmed. I found out AFTER I dokkan'd mine of course.

Way back when the story mode was updated with those stages, I farmed 20 Android 13's, so I could have Super Android 13 and Android 13 both at SA Level 10.

Thanks to Echo's link of DBZ Space, it looks like the best stages are in Quest Mode's 14-15. Of course I saw that the Android 16 event was back up and running, and tried to get a couple of him, although I doubt I'll ever use him.

So I decided to stop being lazy and upload my entire team again, something I did months ago. The filter has made the images much easier to do. I also went from the training screen to show those with maxed out super attacks. I have enough chacters that I can do a lot of theme teams, but team overt in a flash seems too good.

First, the SSR's that have been awakened to UR's.

And now the, SR's that have been awakened to SSR's

And the R's that I've been too lazy to sell/dragonball/strike events

Edit: I got 5 dragon stones for day 250 login bonus, and decided to try a pull on the INT Banner. Got SSR Evil Buu(the STR one) meaning Team Buu could also be complete.

Cozz fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 22, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Are the Disables Rampage/Weakens Regeneration abilities going to be good for anything other than the specific bad guy they were needed against, or will other baddies have it in the future?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Cool, managed to pull awakened SSR* Ginyu and SSR* Mr. Buu from the INT gatcha. I like that they're letting you pull awakened cards now, saves me the medals (though it is a bit annoying when you get SSJ Goku for a lame SR* card).

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Hopefully the next time around they fix the summon animations to fire for natural SSRs, would have prevented a lot of confusion over the actual drop rates.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Cozz I hope you're not planning on selling Police Krillin :colbert:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Well that series of pulls on the int gacha was mostly worthless. I did get AGL SSJ Goku though, who can be dokkanned later. Unfortunately I don't really have any other agl chars to put him with right now. I also got TEQ Coola.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Did a TEQ multi because I have absolutely no self control and got a pre Awakened Super Buu! That's pretty neat.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Looks like we're getting the WT this weekend, and that we only need 80 wins to get the GSSR ticket.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Hot drat. I'm so ready for this.

Edit:

Thoughts? I have the AGL SSJ2 Goku, who is always a good luck, but I kinda feel like SSG outclassed him a bit. I could sub out Vegeta but I'd lose a PHY character.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Mar 23, 2016

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Me too. I'm running LR Broly and made some room on my friends list so feel free to add me (I'm on the Google doc).

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Aurora posted:

Cozz I hope you're not planning on selling Police Krillin :colbert:

Office Krillin is not getting sold. I'll probably try getting his SA up when they rerun his event, assuming I don't have characters that I would need to abuse on top-level training. I more or less meant Goten, Tagoma, and Bulma as the too lazy to sell. (So hard to uncheck that lock).

I was able to get Android 16 up to SA Level 10 today, thanks to some good drops. Running two SSG PHY Goku's as leaders seems broken, as the battles were ending within 3 rounds, assuming I didn't get totally Orb Screwed. I also gained a new found respect for Goku (The Weight of Hope), as his passive is pretty good.

As a change of pace (and trying to get Majin Buu STR up to 100), I've been trying team Buu out, with Kid Buu AGL as Leader, Majin Buu PHY, Super Buu TEQ, Majin Buu Evil STR, and the two INT Buu (Mr. Buu and Piccolo Absorbed) on the last stage of story mode, where you fight Bardock. Sadly, Infinite Regeneration isn't so infinite, and Bardock did 61k damage to Kid Buu(my total HP was 80,000, so I thought I was safe). I then decided to change up the INT Buu's to Beerus STR (Innocents with most of the Buu's) and TEQ Whis (To boost Beerus). I've been spoiled by Over in a flash/Prepared for Battle, but the Buu's not having KI Support is rough. Is PHY Buu a better leader than Kid Buu?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

cptn_dr posted:

Looks like we're getting the WT this weekend, and that we only need 80 wins to get the GSSR ticket.

If we get the same amount of time as the third tournament, this is a good thing. Otherwise, I still wont reach it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm down for 80 wins, shouldn't be too bad. Just have to decide if GT Trunks is going to make Brolyteam or not. I'm thinking not. Maybe I'll actually get one of the Dragonball SSRs this time. I won't

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Mar 23, 2016