Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

shiksa posted:

Her grandpa told her she had native ancestry. Turns out she didn't actually, or there was no documentation. Basically it boils down to she believed her grandpa.

Cool so it's nothing. Everybody has lied or been lied to about their ancestor, don't trust anybody over 63

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Louisgod posted:

Cool so it's nothing. Everybody has lied or been lied to about their ancestor, don't trust anybody over 63

she also won a diversity award at harvard when she was faculty because she presented herself as NA

this made idiots mad?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Zyla posted:

she also won a diversity award at harvard when she was faculty because she presented herself as NA

this made idiots mad?

I mean it made some natives mad because the 'diversity award' was such a clear pandering thing when it came out no one checked or anything. There's valid reasons to be annoyed by it beyond being idiots.

That said, 99.9% of the people made about it are idiots, though.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/SenScottBrown/status/711910559730434048

drat, why is Scott Brown so mad at Liz Warren???

bqhatevwr

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
New Arizona poll:
FOX 10/Opinion Savvy (conducted 03/20/2016; likely GOP primary voters; landline/mobile blended sample of 607, MOE 4.0%)

Trump 46
Cruz 33
Kasich 17

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I mean it made some natives mad because the 'diversity award' was such a clear pandering thing when it came out no one checked or anything. There's valid reasons to be annoyed by it beyond being idiots.

That said, 99.9% of the people made about it are idiots, though.

It's your typical right-wing media conditioning - people are mad about it because they've been told by talk radio to be mad about it.

Peachstapler posted:

New Arizona poll:
FOX 10/Opinion Savvy (conducted 03/20/2016; likely GOP primary voters; landline/mobile blended sample of 607, MOE 4.0%)

Trump 46
Cruz 33
Kasich 17

Huh, that's a bit higher for Cruz than I'd been expecting.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

it seems to me, that trump wants to basicaly run and out and out protection racket with the us military. jesus gently caress.

Still makes more sense than the neocon strategy of invading countries to settle personal vendettas and run up defense contractor bills.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

DaveWoo posted:

Huh, that's a bit higher for Cruz than I'd been expecting.
Won't matter because of early voters gravitating to Trump.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

as halfway crooks posted:

whats there to follow up about

If you post the hundreds of successful subsidiaries under the Trump Organization banner or show historical market returns that demonstrate that the million dollars in the S&P 500 in 1970 turning into ten billion today canard is incredibly misinformed, these dumbasses just ignore it and keep spouting the same comforting catchphrases to each other.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/712013770063802368

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Vox Nihili posted:

Still makes more sense than the neocon strategy of invading countries to settle personal vendettas and run up defense contractor bills.

I can't imagine trump being tempted by personal grudges and profits

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lol no way.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Vox Nihili posted:

agreed. but its just as retarded. burning a bridge with asia and europe seem like bad ideas.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

If you post the hundreds of successful subsidiaries under the Trump Organization banner or show historical market returns that demonstrate that the million dollars in the S&P 500 in 1970 turning into ten billion today canard is incredibly misinformed, these dumbasses just ignore it and keep spouting the same comforting catchphrases to each other.

It gets him (and you for some reason) really hot and bothered, so its a good tactic imo. Its not like whats true or not means anything to him most of the time anyway.

ass cobra fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Mar 21, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The roast ban on making fun of Trump's worth is still in effect.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Should probably hang on to this tweet.
https://twitter.com/JohnBerman/status/712011131087429636

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I think all the Trump people on this board look like this.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

I mean Cruz seems himself as the only candidate who can win 8 states besides Trump. Makes sense.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Its well known you're only supposed to say nice and true things about trump and also this applies to no one or nothing else

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

TyrantWD posted:

His campaign did say we are in for a surprise at AIPAC.

He will reveal his solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict and it is so good, it will be the final one.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
if you think elizabeth warrens heritage is no big deal, then ive got a steak to sell ya

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i dont give a poo poo about either Elizabeth Warrens heritage OR Donald Trumps jank-rear end steak company! and, hell, i vote!

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

if you think elizabeth warrens heritage is no big deal, then ive got a steak to sell ya

It's an example of literal, real-world cultural appropriation for financial and personal gain and liberals could not care less.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

shiksa posted:

Its well known you're only supposed to say nice and true things about trump and also this applies to no one or nothing else

The thing about this argument is his defenders are just going off of what Trump claims is true, when the man has (officially) made his business by abusing the law to avoid losing everything he owns. The man is good at isolating himself from his projects that keep blowing up, but he's so vain he refuses to acknowledge failure.

Trump would be a lot scarier if he didn't have an obsession with his appearance that constantly caused him to defend things people hate. He could have denied telling his followers to assault protesters but instead he went "nah protesters deserve it"

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

i dont give a poo poo about either Elizabeth Warrens heritage OR Donald Trumps jank-rear end steak company! and, hell, i vote!

You pay taxes too?

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

TOP BUNK WANKER: THREAD COP!

working the beat, day and night, regulating this thread!

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zoux posted:

You pay taxes too?

i pay so many taxes, its crazy the kind of taxes i am paying

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

sharkbomb posted:

TOP BUNK WANKER: THREAD COP!

working the beat, day and night, regulating this thread!

His gimmick is tired and I long for the days when we had pure stain gold like Smoothrich instead of these tin morons obsessed with laying sick burns on goons instead of actually posting about anything.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/catvalente/status/711982878616195072

e oh it's fake :smith:

Pinterest Mom fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Mar 21, 2016

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im basically a befuddled dad in an H&R Block commercial, sitting at a desk covered in a huge drift of paper and shouting at my wife that the taxes are too much, what are we going to do about these taxes, Edith? i will have to be medically murdered to get the write-off if we want to be able to afford to pay Little Jimmys private school tuition.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Please dont make fun of my babyfingered orange hero's money.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

His gimmick is tired and I long for the days when we had pure stain gold like Smoothrich instead of these tin morons obsessed with laying sick burns on goons instead of actually posting about anything.

#Hillarymen #standwithisrael

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

the president of the united states pointing at a picture mocking the GOP frontrunners tiny penis, man it really is 1964 all over again is it

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

lets not downplay the value of sick burns on goons

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Venom Snake posted:

"Tinpot Smoothrich" is my new favorite YCS insult

Also AIPAC TIME GET HYPE

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
God dammit I really wish Obama could run again

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

what happened to poor smoothrich :(

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zyla posted:

lets not downplay the value of sick burns on goons

It's funny when it's not the same tired "oh but Donald "I abused bankruptcy law to not be homeless" Trump is actually super the best, he's got the greatest money I guarantee it" again and again forever. Or talking about Jon Stewart or something else that nobody is talking about or gives a poo poo about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Please say this is real

• Locked thread