Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
We need to build a wall between the Jean forums and everyone else. Pro-Wasp zealots need to be looked at carefully folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Drythe posted:

Make Groot Force great again!

yeah but kelp's not coming back

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
They're patching the seizure out of the title screen

The SJWs win again

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Please patch DR Strange out of the game too. His powers are too bright and I don't have the strength to turn away when bright, strobing light shows are in my game.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

Donde Esta posted:

We need to build a wall between the Jean forums and everyone else. Pro-Wasp zealots need to be looked at carefully folks.

I fully support Wasp

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

J3 getting warmed up for the LOSS.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

jujojoh posted:

I fully support Wasp

Look, I don't have a problem with wasp fans, I really don't folks. It's just we need to be careful. I've talked to a lot of smart people about these things, and a lot of normal folks too who feel the same way.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Lozareth posted:

Oh, I do cheat it too when I'm trying to beat someone else who does it like Yepso or Ranf - so GR and Thor. Or when I want people to believe a hero is way less bad than they think - Human Torch (who is actually very good now and no one ttk's him so I should stop cheating the dummy but I guess it's a habit now and I can't beat my old times when I update his builds without doing it). I'm just better at hiding the large healthbar under the bandicam watermark (I could've registered bandicam or changed recording apps a long time ago) and the end of the small healthbar in a black line in the background textures. Also low quality video so it's blurry at the start. But I never do it on heroes that could use a bump in damage and/or no one's doing good ttk's for them - War Machine, Invisible Woman, Hulk, Squirrel Girl, etc.

Edit: This is why I knew what to look for in Ranf extra low times.

s-senpai............ i trusted you.......

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Donde Esta posted:

Look, I don't have a problem with wasp fans, I really don't folks. It's just we need to be careful. I've talked to a lot of smart people about these things, and a lot of normal folks too who feel the same way.

Look, i am not saying you are wrong. But you and i both know that we will be gwtting the captainhankpym was right t shirt.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

Dummy ttks are like whipping your dick out to see which way the wind is blowing. Sure, it might work if no ones looking, but you don't want to run around with your dick flopping about in CMM.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Donde Esta posted:

Dummy ttks are like whipping your dick out to see which way the wind is blowing. Sure, it might work if no ones looking, but you don't want to run around with your dick flopping about in CMM.

You sure?

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Donde Esta posted:

Why?

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

Honestly, I was just reading off the paper part of my my yogitea teabag, and it sounded like it might be applicable. I was hoping one of you allstars would figure it out for me.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

PureRok posted:

You sure?

100%. just ran around with my dick out. I am now in trouble with the law, have no idea which direction the wind is blowing, and I can't mash the respawn button fast enough. Please send legal assistance, an ice pack, and a well rolled Zigg.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:vince:

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

show us the birth certificate, groot!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Quick shoutout to all my brozillas with dots that do 10 mill damage every second. Shoutout to all my brohams out there too who start their ttk clock 1-2s after first hit too just to say they have a 3:12 ttk instead of a 3:13 ttk.

Because remember, one of those is a loving poo poo time and the other is god tier time.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

This goes a lot further than Ranfteron. You think anything happens in this game without Marvel approval? Ask yourself why Kevin Feige would want the top TTKs to be Thor and Mrs Gambit, I think the answer is pretty obvious.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

This goes a lot further than Ranfteron. You think anything happens in this game without Marvel approval? Ask yourself why Kevin Feige would want the top TTKs to be Thor and Mrs Gambit, I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Oh my god...

What if...

...if the conspiracy goes all the way to esports?? If FAT ROUGE wins the 110...the hand goes deep into the corruption from Fiege then.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Oh my god...

What if...

...if the conspiracy goes all the way to esports?? If FAT ROUGE wins the 110...the hand goes deep into the corruption from Fiege then.

Fat Rouge got no chance against Mail Order Russian Waifu.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Gibbering Madness posted:

I don't give a flying gently caress about TTK cheating. What I'm worried about is if this sort of unscrupulous behavior has trickled it's way into other types of TT. As the president, creator, spirit guardian and biggest fan of the TTE concept I will personally be reviewing Claptrapbeatboxtime and iod's TTE submissions from past TTE events, frame by frame. If there is even a shred of evidence of foul play, I will revoke all prizes and go directly to the BBB. If there is even one morsel of food snuck into a napkin and fed to a dog under the table, this will result in IMMEDIATE sanctions. You have been warned.

It's difficult not to take this sort of thing personally, but I feel like it's important for all of us in the league to set our feelings aside and support commissioner 69's decision to review the tapes. You know and I know that TTE practitioners are above this sort of chicanery and in many cases don't even own dogs, but it's important for the fans to know this as well. We're public figures, and in times of crisis like this the public needs to know they can trust us. Not at all like the unscrupulous Lozareths of the world.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I want Mr. 69 investigated

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy
What time is esports o'clock - 8 EST?

vv thank ya

teh_Broseph fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Mar 22, 2016

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's usually 14 NZST

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Finally read the TTK thread. Whoever TTKInvestigator is: :bravo:

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/269517/monday-update-3-21/p1

They're patching "an issue with the login screen". Looks like no more pokemon-style seizures.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Under no circumstances will you shitlords swallow your tongues.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Gynovore posted:

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/269517/monday-update-3-21/p1

They're patching "an issue with the login screen". Looks like no more pokemon-style seizures.

My immersion cannot be maintained if the Punisher doesn't have a body count.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I cant believe the j4g went all the way

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

A congratulations to all of our contestants in the Wild 110 but we have a winner:

JUJOJOH, The Fat Rouge!

J3 has slain the beast, punchymcpunch with a final score of 1:52 to 1:55 in the final round for our closest competition yet.

Punchy said he would have had a shot if he didn't skip over some of the orbs that dropped. I happen to agree.

With that said, j3 is our winner and j3, I'll message you on your winnings. Punchy, I'll send you your winnings too.

With that said, if there is one thing I ask, please gift people if you liked their videos, performances, feel bad for them etc.

When I say them, I mean all those who played in the tournament. I'd love to see some fortune cards and costumes dispersed to our players here to celebrate the completion of the 110. Visit here to see who all was in and GIFT AWAY!

http://wild110.azurewebsites.net

Thank you all, the donors and fallout who I could not complete this tourney without. Literally because I am horrible with websites.

Thanks again!

Fallout
Mar 8, 2005
Ignorance is bliss

Drythe posted:

I cant believe the j4g went all the way

He was determined to get his :10bux: back.

edit: vvv I also blame the 2 seconds he lost on his 3rd objective where he gets hit out of the animation.

Fallout fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Mar 22, 2016

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

punchy i can't help but feel like you missed those orbs and lost because future fight has negatively affected your mind

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Definitely no longer got those cat-like reflexes. The Thingburger sponsorship changed me, it's all about the money now.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

A congratulations to all of our contestants in the Wild 110 but we have a winner:

JUJOJOH, The Fat Rouge!

J3 has slain the beast, punchymcpunch with a final score of 1:52 to 1:55 in the final round for our closest competition yet.

jk, JJJ i was rooting for you!

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Somone buy Jujojoh a namechange to Pupopoh and rename the SG P3 tia

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

First time we let pubbies compete and they take home the prize. This is what an ICR Groot Force looks like, folks.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I swear to god ICR if you have forgotten to give out those loving video games again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ghostlight posted:

I swear to god ICR if you have forgotten to give out those loving video games again.

I have not! I am ready to do this! I'm figuring out who gets them.

• Locked thread