Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Futaba Anzu posted:

sorry, i don't have a fetish for glasses

Neither do I.

But I can respect it as a gimmick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Futaba Anzu posted:

sorry, i don't have a fetish for glasses

X

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Neither do I.

But I can respect it as a gimmick.

but she never does anything with it! if ur gonna commit to a gimmick then at least give it enough attention to come up with new things with it.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Glasses are annoying. If you fall asleep with them on they got all foggy and smudged. Even if you wipe them they get dirty again soon enough.

Also they leave permanent marks on the side of your head. The area around my ears have been pushed in cause of my glasses.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Futaba Anzu posted:

but she never does anything with it! if ur gonna commit to a gimmick then at least give it enough attention to come up with new things with it.

Gimmicks are gimmicks for a reason my good friend.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Gimmicks are gimmicks for a reason my good friend.

she cant just repeat the same facet of her gimimck over and over again, otherwise she had no personality

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Futaba Anzu posted:

she cant just repeat the same facet of her gimimck over and over again, otherwise she had no personality

Are you saying I have no personality.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Bots straight up don't play fair. They're keyed to whoever is in the upper left slot before the game (the host, I guess), and they have a 50/50 chance (I think) to be above or below that player. If you're that player, then even if you play your best game, 50/50, or if there are two, 75% to be beaten by at least one. If someone else is the host, then if they complete the song worse than you, you have a good shot of being above their bot(s) as well, if they're better, you're double hosed. If they drop or fail, though, their bot(s) score 0. This is the real reason to back out of a score match; it avoids bots keyed to you and is nice to others.

Really, though, if all you're after is the SR, you can easily get her with 3rd and 4th place finishes.

This is pretty much the only reason I dodge. It's only polite.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

decided to try out starlight stage

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

its good

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
That happened to me once. Not quite sure why, but it was at the beginning too

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Futaba Anzu posted:

too mean :(

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

She'll do her best!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Apparently stamina overflows in deresute now.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Apparently stamina overflows in deresute now.

it always did, unless you mean it now does it for level up stamina in which case ok cool

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Futaba Anzu posted:

it always did, unless you mean it now does it for level up stamina in which case ok cool

yeah, that

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i can't believe sachikong died

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
I know its a nose, but that snowman looks fuckin distraught at this.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Glasses are annoying. If you fall asleep with them on they got all foggy and smudged. Even if you wipe them they get dirty again soon enough.

Also they leave permanent marks on the side of your head. The area around my ears have been pushed in cause of my glasses.

yo i think your glasses are just too tight. you're supposed to have em fitted when you get them

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Skwee posted:

yo i think your glasses are just too tight. you're supposed to have em fitted when you get them

My head is fat like the rest of my body.

The only thing thin about me is my heart, which doesn't even hold enough love for myself.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I got my eyes lasered several years back, and my head still has indentations along the side from nearly two decades of glasses. A habit of reading books while lying down on my side probably didn't help.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My mom and one of my sisters got laser eye surgery. I'd rather shoot lasers out of my eyes than have lasers shot into mine.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
You lie down, stare at a light for a few seconds, it smells like burnt hair for a few more, then you sleep for an afternoon, then you don't need glasses. It's pretty magical.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My sister had to stay in a dark room for days. I had to help her go to the hospital for post-treatment cause she wasn't supposed to open her eyes in the sun.

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

:smug: Every time

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
decided to make a JPSIF account on my phone because of the event going on, so now i have 2 accounts for JPSIF, ENSIF, and SS..

Used the free ticket from this event that's going on (with the 2 free tickets, and a bunch of loveca)

Got an UR right out of the gate.

talk about lucky huh

Still don't have an UR on my main account (English SIF) but now I have an UR on two different JPSIF accounts..

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Speaking of JP SIF, I've only spent 1 loveca this event and I'm not only keeping pace with tier 2, but actually climbing in ranks without needing to spend more. Last event I was sitting in tier 4 with the same spending. People are being really tight with their loveca.

This might be the easiest event ever to reach tier 2. Certainly it'll be the easiest Nico event to tier for ever.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I'd imagine the single-member boxes are contributing significantly to how people want to allocate loveca usage.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Standard 1 SR from Hanarolls.

It's a pun cause dinner rolls.

She's Gohanayo not Panayo.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Im sitting on ~80 loveca in ENSIF. Waiting for something to compel me to spend em all to pull a UR.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If this ends with me not having a single UR I'm going to kill half of idol chat.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
11 11-pulls and 2 5-blue-ticket pulls gives you a 81% chance to get at least one UR.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

11 11-pulls and 2 5-blue-ticket pulls gives you a 81% chance to get at least one UR.

I'mma hold you to your word and if it fails me 81% of idol chat will die instead of just 50%.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also it's technically 3 Blue Ticket Pulls I think cause I already had 4 or 5.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
just fc'd a hard medley without using any of my save-combo-things. man I am super low on gold...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Also it's technically 3 Blue Ticket Pulls I think cause I already had 4 or 5.

Then it raises to 84.8%.