Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

jabby posted:

What would a strong response sound like?

given his history of supporting Hamas and Hezbollah, something else?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Get the gently caress out you vile little gobshite

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

See, now, this is the guy you should be calling a Nazi oval office and inviting to gently caress off every time he speaks.

hand-fed baby bird
May 13, 2009
Whatever to want to say about shrike82: at least he doesn't boast about pimping his partner out.

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

shrike82 posted:

something else

Scintillating.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Jedit posted:

See, now, this is the guy you should be calling a Nazi oval office and inviting to gently caress off every time he speaks.

Now now, there's plenty of gently caress offs to go around.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
That doesn't seem like it needs to be an either or proposition to me.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

jabby posted:

What would a strong response sound like?

this is from ted cruz which as you can imagine would work wonders

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Who is responsible for katie hopkins because I feel like her existence and continued ability to speak is causing me more distress than being blown up by terrorists would.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

Who is responsible for katie hopkins because I feel like her existence and continued ability to speak is causing me more distress than being blown up by terrorists would.

Fittingly, Donald Trump.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
/\/\ was it the yank one? What is the process for extraditing a presidential candidate I wonder...

OwlFancier posted:

The apprentice is to blame, lynch alan sugar imo.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

You are a horrible little oval office and the fact that everyone tells you as much should really be ringing alarm bells you racist fuckwit.

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

shrike82 posted:

something else?

You are pissflaps and I clam my 5 pounds.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

I feel like her existence and continued ability to speak is causing me more distress than being blown up by terrorists would.

yikes, i'm guessing those that saw loved ones die today would say differently

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Renaissance Robot posted:

Now now, there's plenty of gently caress offs to go around.

No need to waste them, though.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Praseodymi posted:

You are pissflaps and I clam my 5 pounds.
Let's not say things we can't take back.

shrike82 posted:

That's why we don't let victims judge trials and why laws named after people tend to be poo poo.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

who said anything about victims judging trials?

I'm commenting on owlfancier apparently finding katie hopkins more of a problem than deaths from a terror attack

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Jedit posted:

My cup runneth over with gently caress

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

shrike82 posted:

Your and katie Hopkins' use of still fresh corpses for snide political point scoring is gross and you should be loving ashamed of yourself you loving piece of poo poo.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jedit posted:

Telling that German fascist to gently caress off is hardly a waste of them.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

shrike82 posted:

I hope one day your relatives can count themselves among them.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

shrike82 posted:

I'm commenting on owlfancier apparently finding katie hopkins more of a problem than deaths from a terror attack
Get the gently caress out

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

shrike82 posted:

Here's the thing, you don't give a gently caress. You're happy about it.

Now gently caress off, you evil little cretin.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Spangly A posted:

future thoughts for Labour: politicise the ACMD, promise to write some legislation that actually makes sense.

Which probably won't happen, as it was Labour in the first place that kneecapped the ACMD, and their Home portfolio is one of the few things that's still Blairite in character.

(I never understood why Corbyn thought it a good idea to put Andy "almost got sued for libelling Shami Chakrabarti" Burnham in Home. If he wanted to give an olive branch but still draw a line under New Labour, Foreign would have probably been a better idea)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It's all part of the master plan. They'll just update his firmware after they win.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

TinTower posted:

Which probably won't happen, as it was Labour in the first place that kneecapped the ACMD, and their Home portfolio is one of the few things that's still Blairite in character.

(I never understood why Corbyn thought it a good idea to put Andy "almost got sued for libelling Shami Chakrabarti" Burnham in Home. If he wanted to give an olive branch but still draw a line under New Labour, Foreign would have probably been a better idea)

I don't know if you noticed but they gave Foreign to another New Labour jobby, Hilary Benn.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hope she gets hit by one of your big red bus thingy's.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

Shrike82, I am not by nature a violent man, but I would never tire of stamping on your face, if only to shut you up. You are disingenuously trolling, and hold opinions that would make Goering ashamed. I don't wish death on you, because you should be made to see the error of your scummy, horrendous ways.

hand-fed baby bird
May 13, 2009
If you all ignored the oval office he'd stop. Arseholes like him and the EuroPol fascist would give it a rest if they didn't get five or ten replies condemning them every time they posted.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Glokta posted:

If you all ignored the oval office he'd stop. Arseholes like him and the EuroPol fascist would give it a rest if they didn't get five or ten replies condemning them every time they posted.

This isn't true and you know it. He'd keep going, we just wouldn't see it because we wouldn't be looking.

hand-fed baby bird
May 13, 2009

Renaissance Robot posted:

This isn't true and you know it. He'd keep going, we just wouldn't see it because we wouldn't be looking.

If we stopped they'd stop. They're a less intelligent Katie Hopkins. Just wait for them to give it a rest/die of epilepsy.

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009

Fans posted:

For those who missed "Nicky Morgan vs The Graph of gently caress You Got Mine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC_Yhggk62o

In which Nicky Morgan tries to pretend she cannot comprehend what the graph possibly means.

This is brilliant.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

shrike82 posted:

I'm sure they would come round after maybe 5 to 8 tweets.

E: Like maybe 12 tweets and a headline if they lost their entire family.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
The budget passed because of course it did.

The Conservatives plan to tell us how the £4.4 billion gap will be fixed in the Autumn Statement leaving us with a fun mystery of where all that money is going to come from. Will it be the Rich? Will it be the Poor? It'll be the Poor, but you don't get told that till Autumn, the excitement!

Prince John
Jun 20, 2006

Oh, poppycock! Female bandits?

Something of a public service announcement, but those of you grappling with HMRC might find this new beta service useful. It's accessible through a Government Gateway ID (which you'll have if you have renewed a driving license, or got an EHIC lately) and can be confirmed with some info from your passport for instant access.

It'll let you see your tax code, how they've calculated poo poo and make changes to your details and even some corrections without having to wait on the helpline for an eternity.

Also, I know everyone always says "check your tax code", but seriously do it. I'd moved jobs this tax year, and they'd added both salaries together, then were coming after me for the massive "underpayment" that didn't actually exist.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Fans posted:

For those who missed "Nicky Morgan vs The Graph of gently caress You Got Mine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC_Yhggk62o

In which Nicky Morgan tries to pretend she cannot comprehend what the graph possibly means.

The look in her eyes as shes repeatedly hit with what it actually means is brilliant. You can physically see the gears turning in her head as she realises she's said the cabinet don't pay any attention to what the budget actually does.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Guess what Tory voted for the budget?

IDS

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fans posted:

The budget passed because of course it did.

The Conservatives plan to tell us how the £4.4 billion gap will be fixed in the Autumn Statement leaving us with a fun mystery of where all that money is going to come from. Will it be the Rich? Will it be the Poor? It'll be the Poor, but you don't get told that till Autumn, the excitement!

how the gently caress did it pass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

JFairfax posted:

how the gently caress did it pass?

Because voting down the budget would potentially trigger a snap election, which would be a total clusterfuck which virtually nobody actually wants.

• Locked thread