Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I also have a free chipotle burrito coupon as well but I don't want to die from neurovirus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Send it to me jake

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kumbamontu posted:

chipotle sucks long live moe's

this is like choosing between being arsoned and being drowned

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
also burrito famous is awesome they have great fish burritos and tacos

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

GulagDolls posted:

this is like choosing between being arsoned and being drowned

drowning is way better since you pass out and not have your flesh literally melted off of your bones, so yeah i suppose you're right

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Being arsoned is better because after a certain point, the fire destroys the nerves and you stop feeling it.

MG2
Jan 30, 2016

by LadyAmbien

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Being arsoned is better because after a certain point, the fire destroys the nerves and you stop feeling it.

But ive heard in drowning you get a huge dopamine rush right before you pass out and die

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

MG2 posted:

But ive heard in drowning you get a huge dopamine rush right before you pass out and die

Ask David Carradine.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

But being arsoned makes you look like Ghost Rider for a little while and you can't put a price on looking badass.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Yeah you'd be flaming hot

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MG2 posted:

try it and let us know for sure

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Hello burgstrike

MG2
Jan 30, 2016

by LadyAmbien

Birdstrike posted:

try it and let us know for sure

Ok I'll go do that

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Tommunist posted:

Hello burgstrike

hello tommu

according to my diet I am now burghulstrike

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rurea posted:

Said every goon ever

Hey, some of us lament over our romantic prospects from men.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

imgay posted:

ya chipotle pretty generous not sure why tho

A friend who lives in Shawnee KS around where one of the E. Coli outbreaks happened said that not only could he redeem the online free burrito thing but they also mass mailed out like $15 gift cards to try and win people back

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It turns out I am quick to jump to assumptions :toot:

Birdstrike posted:

hello tommu

according to my diet I am now burghulstrike

More like burgerstrike amirite?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

It turns out I am quick to jump to assumptions :toot:

More like burgerstrike amirite?

For some reason this post made me think of the old video game Burger Time.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
its great that donkeykong-like was basically a genre for a while

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Yall gross chipotle eaters need to come to san diego and have a burrito that is actually good

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rurea posted:

Yall gross chipotle eaters need to come to san diego and have a burrito that is actually good

Why would I go to San Diego when I live near Chicago which is still the #2 metropolitan area for Mexican immigrants?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Dear mafia thread, I had a very good day. Perhaps I will detail the exact goings on of this day later in the DJ room, but for now I will say it was a good day for me and I am happy.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Perhaps I will detail the exact goings on of this day later in the DJ room

But I won't be there! :(

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Rarity posted:

One day a girl will be into me.

One day.

:sigh:

a girl was into me recently. but she was a severely damaged person (her words not mine, besides so am i, though not that severely) and literally disappeared from my life. probably for my benefit? i may never know.

so i mean, at least that hasn't happened to you, i don't think. uh if it has then you're not alone and i empathize.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

But I won't be there! :(

I have a bit of time while waiting for the bus, buy basically I weighed myself this morning and even though I pretty consistently lose a pound every couple of days I went from 270 to 269 today and my little monkey brain that doesn't really understand number made me feel like it was a lot, so I felt good.

Then I went swimming for a bit and there wasn't a lot of people there so I got a lane to myself. It was very relaxing. Then I went to see a movie which I enjoyed even if it was pretty weird (10 Cloverfield Lane).

After leaving the theatre I walked by an Old Navy and went hmmm, I wonder. I used to wear 5-6x clothes and you can only get them at very, very few fat people stores. Generally only one women's store exists (Penningtons) and I have purchased basically every piece of clothing I own there. Around 6 months ago I bought some 4x and 3x stuff there that fit but was snug, and they've been getting progressively looser, so I thought maybe I'd try clothes on here. I was able to find so many clothes that were either XL or XXL that fit perfectly and I could have bought. I didn't because I didn't like the style (I'm too old for their clothes) but the idea that I could shop at the kind of store regular people shop at and that I can be picky with style is something I haven't really ever had since I was actually old enough to want my own style. Before my style was whatever fit me at Penningtons. Now I can actually make choices about what I wear and that is awesome and liberating.

So yay good day.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

That's awesome, Asiina! I am proud of you and your hard work! Keep at it!

I need to work on losing weight too, I will think of everyone in mafia right now who I know are all working really hard and maybe that will help motivate me where other things haven't~ You guys are all awesome :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That rocks Asiina. :)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Keep killing it Asiina

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

:agreed:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I have a bit of time while waiting for the bus, buy basically I weighed myself this morning and even though I pretty consistently lose a pound every couple of days I went from 270 to 269 today and my little monkey brain that doesn't really understand number made me feel like it was a lot, so I felt good.

Then I went swimming for a bit and there wasn't a lot of people there so I got a lane to myself. It was very relaxing. Then I went to see a movie which I enjoyed even if it was pretty weird (10 Cloverfield Lane).

After leaving the theatre I walked by an Old Navy and went hmmm, I wonder. I used to wear 5-6x clothes and you can only get them at very, very few fat people stores. Generally only one women's store exists (Penningtons) and I have purchased basically every piece of clothing I own there. Around 6 months ago I bought some 4x and 3x stuff there that fit but was snug, and they've been getting progressively looser, so I thought maybe I'd try clothes on here. I was able to find so many clothes that were either XL or XXL that fit perfectly and I could have bought. I didn't because I didn't like the style (I'm too old for their clothes) but the idea that I could shop at the kind of store regular people shop at and that I can be picky with style is something I haven't really ever had since I was actually old enough to want my own style. Before my style was whatever fit me at Penningtons. Now I can actually make choices about what I wear and that is awesome and liberating.

So yay good day.

Yeeeeeeees!~ Finally getting into clothes you can buy at regular stores loving owns!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Congrats Asiina!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Rarity posted:

One day a girl will be into me.

One day.

:sigh:

only crazy people and boring nerds like me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
BECAUSE I AM BOTH OF THOSE THINGS

MG2
Jan 30, 2016

by LadyAmbien

PBS Newshour posted:

BECAUSE I AM BOTH OF THOSE THINGS

I mean I like you but not romantically. I think it's against the law to like 15 year olds that way

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i just wish someone could look past my put upon eccentric comedic awkward exterior and instead see my eccentric slightly less funny awkward interior

its bazingas all the way down baby

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
We all die alone

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
life is the biggest bazinga

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kashuno posted:

We all die alone

not if you take a bunch of people out with you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Birdstrike posted:

not if you take a bunch of people out with you!

uh, interpol???????