Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

So Dinklage keeps having to go back and fix Elektra things.

Costume still not approved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
118 year old Stan Lee carefully considering the model's vagine vis-a-vis length. No...I'm afraid revision number 734 won't do either.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Head bandana not tight enough you shitlords, back to the drawing board.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Looks too much like the actress we hired specifically for her likeness to the comic books.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Boobs to symmetrical

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

Ghostlight posted:

Looks too much like the actress we hired specifically for her likeness to the comic books.

I was reading a thread where TheDink actually said that Elektra's model does not look like the realistically proportioned actress from DD season 2 and instead is "more comic booky like our non realistic females," which is loving hilarious to me.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They didn't hire the Daredevil actress for her likeness anyway.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
I felt sorry for the child elektra who had to try to mimic Elodie Yungs ridiculous accent

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
child elektra costume pls mr gaz if you can swing child nova you can swing this

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Ajax posted:

I felt sorry for the child elektra who had to try to mimic Elodie Yungs ridiculous accent

she nailed it though, which was pretty impressive

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I laughed when Daredevil literally had to check a manhole cover for Hand Ninjas, Marvel Heroes was canon all along

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

mikeraskol posted:

I was reading a thread where TheDink actually said that Elektra's model does not look like the realistically proportioned actress from DD season 2 and instead is "more comic booky like our non realistic females," which is loving hilarious to me.
Yeah I was reading that earlier. She's going to have another meltdown over this character based entirely on how often she was posting in that thread.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Kainser posted:

Gaz was burned really hard by having an event for the FF movie, I really doubt they'll do anything more than adding a new Magneto costume or something in May.

Would be amazing if they had QoLs for Magneto/Psylocke/Cyclops/any other mediocre x-hero who is in that movie and added an enhanced Polaris costume or something since they can't do movie costumes but I doubt it.

e; maybe they'll try to fast track beast

that would be like every xman

mangeto
nightcrawler
emma
psylocke
cyke i guess
storm
wolverine
x23

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

lol the mutants are so hosed

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

My widdle man in his watermelon costume. AWWWWWWWW :3:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh there it is. The ultimate novella of when a man, meets a woman.

http://modokgrey.tumblr.com

Edit: follow this thread WOW!

100gok for a Shang chi with aspd and CDR.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/268969/shang-chi-1108-cdr-7-8-atk-spd/p2

ICR fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Mar 23, 2016

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

hahaha, nice av

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
rip sun god, shouldn't have cosmicked

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

she absorbed the power of pizza

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

loving jubelio.

I feel so empty, dead and alone.

When a star goes supernova

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

loving jubelio.

I feel so empty, dead and alone.

When a star goes supernova

best tourney yet.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Plz change name to FAT ROUGE AVATAR #2

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Degs posted:

I genuinely hope saifu is new psyfu.

Also,

NUMBERS PEOPLE

I'm actually trying to throw a build together for psylocke. Her uniques blow and I don't have a goat mask. Her slot 1 might be OK if it turns out the lack of skills on kirisute gomen and katana typhoon blow as much as I expect.

Looking for any stupid mistakes or oversights over myah: http://marvelheroes.info/build/38244/

Edit: Build assumes deadly assassin is toggled on, every 5 seconds toggled off to hit once as physical damage for procs, then turned back on.

I was thinking this for the skill ranks and an omega spec with psionic overload for doing a ttk:

http://marvelheroes.info/build/38328/

I realize the hammer doesn't give mental damage but the skill ranks might make up for it.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I am so loving glad fifty shades of MODOK is back

I told so many people I know about the elevator scene but I could never locate the source

Cosmic today

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Kainser posted:

Gaz was burned really hard by having an event for the FF movie, I really doubt they'll do anything more than adding a new Magneto costume or something in May.

Would be amazing if they had QoLs for Magneto/Psylocke/Cyclops/any other mediocre x-hero who is in that movie and added an enhanced Polaris costume or something since they can't do movie costumes but I doubt it.

e; maybe they'll try to fast track beast

Eh they did Deadpool's review for the movie and that's a Fox property too

plus if they're going in order on the Advance Pack 3 release art, Beast will be in May. I could see some X-updates (at least for Magneto Nightcrawler and Psylocke since they're in the movie)

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

well really they did the deadpool review because he was the last hero to be reviewed

they just held off on him for all the extra animation work and to coincide with the movie's release for maximum popularity, there was no special event tied to the movie or anything

best case scenario is a qol and mags/nightcrawler needs it way more than psylocke

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
I thought Nicholas Furious would come out in may for civil war?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Ajax posted:

I thought Nicholas Furious would come out in may for civil war?

if they're releasing them in the order they're on the av pack 3 art, Fury's in april

also Nick Fury's not in Civil War

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016
I had to uninstall future fight. Might not have returned to marvel heroes if I still had it.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

I've started a thread looking for suggestions for testing and comparing hero dps in a high damage situation. If you guys could peruse the idea and offer helpful critiques completely tear it apart and humiliate me so much I never show my face on the O again it'd be much appreciated.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/269776/suggestions-for-a-dps-in-high-damage-situations-comparison-thread#latest

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Blockhouse posted:

if they're releasing them in the order they're on the av pack 3 art, Fury's in april

also Nick Fury's not in Civil War

its the 23rd of March and elektra isn't in testing yet

there is no possible way NF is out in april

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Ajax posted:

its the 23rd of March and elektra isn't in testing yet

there is no possible way NF is out in april

well, I should have specified "april"

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Lozareth posted:

I've started a thread looking for suggestions for testing and comparing hero dps in a high damage situation. If you guys could peruse the idea and offer helpful critiques completely tear it apart and humiliate me so much I never show my face on the O again it'd be much appreciated.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/269776/suggestions-for-a-dps-in-high-damage-situations-comparison-thread#latest

just wait for the CDR tournament chip

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Lozareth posted:

I was thinking this for the skill ranks and an omega spec with psionic overload for doing a ttk:

http://marvelheroes.info/build/38328/

I realize the hammer doesn't give mental damage but the skill ranks might make up for it.

I was wondering about hammer with a different legendary and leaving deadly assassin off, but I wasn't sure if mental omegas were just straight better than phy/mental hybrid splitting. Assassinate is mental damage no matter what (as is psionic assault ofc) and is her hardest hitting skill, but everything else would be toggled to phys. Deadly Assassin also gives 20% base phys.

Worth it or are mental omegas just too good?

Degs fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Mar 23, 2016

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Lozareth posted:

You already admitted to being a big fat cheater, how can anyone take your suggestions seriously?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
"There is currently no patch planned for the rest of this week."

So still not getting that cdr tournament? rip

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Kainser posted:

rip sun god, shouldn't have cosmicked

Roses are red
Iceman is gay
ICR's yellow
Cosmic today

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Holy gently caress ICR

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

finally exposing ICR for who he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
ICR is not even first on the leader board. He is third. Alphabetically makes sense according to kcolor because M comes before I. ABCDEFGHM. Learned my alphabet wrong. Genius.

• Locked thread