Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Muffin Rhino posted:

10/10 for mountain goats lyrics

He has a Geodude because he's Brock Obama.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Can't be. His eyes are open.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

OH

MY

GOD

Fishvilla
Apr 11, 2011

THE SHAGMISTRESS

You bastard.

:five:

Take them all.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I hope 50 years from now, I'm going to see a four pane picture on the wall from my death bed, "heh" quietly and then die

They'll ask, "What were his last words?"

"L-loss..."

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

:perfect:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

hair_loss.jpg

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

bewilderment posted:

There's a location in the city of Ankh-Morpork called Sator Square.
neat!

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

thanks obama

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If rioting is wrong then I don't want to be rioting.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Fun fact: Johnathan Blow made The Witness as a metaphor for how he couldn't stop seeing Loss everywhere.

Still, GODDAMN.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

:vince:

This owns.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Jerry Cotton posted:

hair_loss.jpg

Just when you think things cant get any better.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading PYF when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "loss" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "harder on the woman" and "move past and heal" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "loss" style of PYF humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" loss to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Fried Watermelon posted:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading PYF when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "loss" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "harder on the woman" and "move past and heal" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "loss" style of PYF humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" loss to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

:chanpop:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Close thread, goldmine.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Well, I think the internet has peaked. Jesus Christ.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

:perfect:
If there were some kind of award for excellence in posting that post would surely win

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Fried Watermelon posted:

This checks out. I have mental illness and also get lost.

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012

Fried Watermelon posted:

im permabanned poster wombfriend of the familystomper58. i first started reading PYF when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "loss" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "harder on the woman" and "move past and heal" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "loss" style of PYF humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" loss to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

Fried Watermelon posted:

Ahh what was the original thing he was obsessed with?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

OK Some Butt Stuff posted:

irony and FYAD humor was the original post

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

OK Some Butt Stuff posted:

And liking to poo poo into friend of the family assholes, for hours.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Karate Bastard posted:

And liking to poo poo into friend of the family assholes, for hours.

:stare:

Some people just aren't cut out for this crazy thing called the internet.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

kony 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Like you could hit your kids any time after like 1995 and not go to jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

PCOS Bill posted:

Like you could hit your kids any time after like 1995 and not go to jail.

Tell that to my dad. :v:

:smith:

• Locked thread