Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Biden was, hands down, the best part of that debate. Every reaction was "Can you BELIEVE this poo poo?"

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

aaahahahah

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
No squiddin'

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DECISION 2016

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lmao

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

lol.

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

I'd rather have an inkling president before Trump.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Three Olives posted:

What is with the right thinking they are obligated to choose between Trump and Cruz, they know both are terrible, they know both are setting them up for a landslide loss, you don't have to chose between them, just can just say I'm sitting this one out.

Republicans are united by one thing above all and that is hatred of the left. They may vote like clockwork if only to spite them.

Bikini Quilt
Jul 28, 2013
New Emerson poll shows Cruz picking up 54% of the 18-34 bracket in Wisconsin. Be curious to see if the would-be Rubio voters move to Cruz in enough numbers to overcome Trump's lead.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I'll only vote for Trump now if he promises to Make Cosplay Great Again.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I hope Cruz gets nominated so I can sell a Cruzpunk horror book deal

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Three Olives posted:

What is with the right thinking they are obligated to choose between Trump and Cruz, they know both are terrible, they know both are setting them up for a landslide loss, you don't have to chose between them, just can just say I'm sitting this one out.

Well, they need to worry about downticket races though. Can't just say "Nah, we'll wait for the next one."

Bernice Anders posted:

drat speaker of the house got owned by this retarded forums poster

And you just owned him, by the transitive property you owned Ryan. Wow, I'm impressed.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Kylra posted:

I'll only vote for Trump now if he promises to Make Cosplay Great Again.

we are gonna win big with homestuck, we are gonna win big with steven universe, and we are gonna win big with naruto.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we are gonna write a huge beautiful fanfiction, and mexico is gonna beta read it

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

paranoid randroid posted:

we are gonna win big with homestuck, we are gonna win big with steven universe, and we are gonna win big with naruto.

we don't want sherlock ship fans though, gently caress those guys

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

we are gonna write a huge beautiful fanfiction, and mexico is gonna beta read it

(CNN cuts to table next to podium piled high with Men's Pocky)

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
ban steampunk til we figure out what the hell is going on with those glasses

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

40-Degree Day posted:

I'd rather have an inkling president before Trump.

Tolkien and CS Lewis can't run, they're British and dead

Or does "inkling" mean something else to the kids these days

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Full Fathoms Five posted:

New Emerson poll shows Cruz picking up 54% of the 18-34 bracket in Wisconsin. Be curious to see if the would-be Rubio voters move to Cruz in enough numbers to overcome Trump's lead.

Wisconsin's a little hard to predict because it's an open primary. There's the potential for plenty of Dem voters to vote for the GOP candidate if they feel Hillary has things wrapped up by then.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Three Olives posted:

The best option for the GOP is to force a Trump 3rd party run. They're gonna lose the presidency anyway, but a three way race will bring out more of their voters while a single turd at the top will keep many of them home.

The worst case for them is Trump/Cruz/Establishment Ratfuck Candidate sitting at the top alone and half their voters stay home.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/EmersonPolling/status/712625051472822272

Good luck flipping the rust belt in the general, Donald!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

ban steampunk til we figure out what the hell is going on with those glasses

they got extra gears all over the place. its a mess. great people, love em, but we have got to do something.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

If that was a murder, what do we call what Trump did to Jeb!?

Torture.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Thump! posted:

Torture.

Enhanced negotiation techniques?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Thump! posted:

Torture.

Schoolyard bullying, eventually leading to suicide or a school shooting

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Tolkien and CS Lewis can't run, they're British and dead

Or does "inkling" mean something else to the kids these days
The Splatoon squid kids. That's what those two were cosplaying as.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Enhanced negotiation techniques?

Enhanced election techniques?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Ted Cruz's "patrol Muslim neighborhoods" is the hit policy position of the day.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Slate Action posted:

https://twitter.com/EmersonPolling/status/712625051472822272

Good luck flipping the rust belt in the general, Donald!

lol but no just wait, once these people get a lecture about trade policies they'll be fully on board the Trump Train

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Montasque posted:

Students being students isnt the story, the story is that the administration wants to punish someone for political speech.

I guess you COULD argue TRUMP:2016 is hate speech...

And you could make an even better argument that Cruz 2016 is hate speech especially in regards to LGBT people and such but for some reason no one is doing that :confused:. It's almost as if these students don't give a poo poo about the candidate's actual policies.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

If that was a murder, what do we call what Trump did to Jeb!?

That segment from Faces of Death where a monkey is clubbed to death and then they eat its brain.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

wrap it up, drumpfailures

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Montasque posted:

Ted Cruz's "patrol Muslim neighborhoods" is the hit policy position of the day.

I'm sure he envisions friendly beat cops twirling their nightsticks while they whistle and stroll through the neighborhood and not swat teams throwing flashbangs into cribs.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

The more I think about this retarded nothingburger of a Paul Ryan "event" this morning, the less I understand it.

His comments boil down to "We shouldn't be so divisive," but because Ryan's such a milquetoast pansy-rear end afraid of offending someone with unambiguous language, we have no idea if his message was directed to Trump (to tone it down) or to the GOP (accept Trump if he's the nominee).

So it was a complete waste of everyone's time.

Great job, basset-hound man!

The sub-text of this event is that he's trying to shame the House Freedom Caucus into supporting his budget. They were the real audience of the speech. He's trying to peel a few off by making it clear that they're harming the party through this division.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Montasque posted:

Emory University: We Will Use Security Cameras to Track Down and Possibly Punish Students Who Chalked Their Support for Trump

http://emorywheel.com/emory-students-express-discontent-with-administrative-response-to-trump-chalkings/

Lol

Of course

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

I wish that's what they wore to a caucus.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder what totally insane thing Trump will spit out today once he boils over with anger that Cruz is dominating the news cycle today

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Cruz went on CBS to defend his Muslim neighborhood comments and it is peak Cruz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWLeXdHKOOM&feature=youtu.be

Did you know the NYPD is a liberal organization?

cruz and trump seem to be in a race to see who can lose the most of the non-white/male electorate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Do they really say beta read gently caress me

• Locked thread