Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

MikeJF posted:

Loving this little bit from the tumblr:

quote:

In my travels, I came across an obscure, unconquered world. I was surprised to find a book which contained an account of the life of God-King Solomon David, who even in this backwater, which knew nothing of the Concordance or the Wheel, was regarded as a paragon of wisdom! To demonstrate this, it told the tale of two prostitutes who came before him with a babe, each claiming it as their own. The God-King rendered a judgement that amazed all who witnessed. How close is this tale to the truth?

Very true. I believe the well-known story was that Solomon offered to split the babe in two for fairness’ sake, and when the real mother began to cry, Solomon knew who was telling the truth.

In fact, I was recounted the true story of this incident by a traveling peddler. Solomon was very kind to both women and listened to their concerns, leaving them with the promise of the assignment of a high imperial clerk to their case. The clerk quickly determined in no time at all through the well-organized imperial intelligence service that one of the prostitutes had a liason with a minor but decorated officer of the third legion some time ago. Questioning the officer uncovered very quickly the true identity of the baby’s mother, who were notified and brought to one of the world courts at haste. It had scarcely been a day.

Since lying in the court is a serious offense, the false mother was sentenced and executed later that day. Since copulating with an acting officer is a serious offense, the true mother was sentenced to six months of hard labor, her child was taken as a ward of the state, and her lover, the officer in question, was discharged from the imperial military, had his citizenship revoked, and died of complications from syphilis a year later, or so I hear.

The true mother is doing better, I’ve heard she is a clerk now, and her education was paid for by the crown.

She will still never get her child back.

Aw yeah. Solomon David's actual personality is nothing less than i expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-4-68/

uh oh

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
She looks displeased about something. I wonder what.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Someone isn't bowing.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Schwarzwald posted:

Someone isn't bowing.

Allisons all "uh, this might be a bad time, but..."

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
MFW K6BD Updates:

My gods I love this webcomic. This update is hilariously easy to ruin via abuse-by-meme.

At first I was like:

But then I was all:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
Nadia looks more... bewildered/flabbergasted/appalled than INCREDIBLY FURIOUS. Like she doesn't know quite how to process what she's looking at.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

wait poo poo what am I going to do with a tree right in front of my throne poo poo poo poo

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

RiotGearEpsilon posted:

Nadia looks more... bewildered/flabbergasted/appalled than INCREDIBLY FURIOUS. Like she doesn't know quite how to process what she's looking at.

Yeah, I'm really curious to see what it is that's bothering her. I mean, it's probably Allison, but maybe not. And even if it is, I'd like to see what exactly is causing that.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Cryophage posted:

wait poo poo what am I going to do with a tree right in front of my throne poo poo poo poo

"now why don't you make like a tree and leave", that's what i should have said. wait that IS what i should have sAID WHY DIDN'T I SAY IT CAN I MAKE EVERYONE THINK THAT I SAID THAT CAN I GET THAT ON RECORD CAN WE START THIS OVER CAN W

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

When a good fart goes bad

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The heroine appears.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
pictured: Allison meditating on the fourth syllable of making GBS threads Your Britches in Terror

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Good luck, Allison.

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010
True royalty does not bow.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
We are getting some primo :wtc: faces from Mottom between last page and this one.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
meanwhile that girl on the ground behind Allison has the words "collateral damage" running on repeat through her head

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I can't tell if Mottom looks offended or delighted.

All the other girls seem to range from terrified to kind of nonplussed. What Allison is doing is so crazy that nobody knows how to react.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Begemot posted:

Too surprised for either, I'd say

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Begemot posted:

She's offended by the shorts/ugly sweater combo. I made the same face when I got to the last panel.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Begemot posted:

All the other girls seem to range from terrified to kind of nonplussed. What Allison is doing is so crazy that nobody knows how to react.

Delightfully offended?

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
And now a week and a half to see how it all plays out.

That's a drat good page, though.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Fuuuck this is gonna be a hard wait

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

She's offended by the shorts/ugly sweater combo. I made the same face when I got to the last panel.

I don't think its the shorts, nor the sweater, in fact I'd say its definitely the...

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

"Is it the shoes!?"

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

This page confuses me. Sssssss?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

MikeJF posted:

This page confuses me. Sssssss?

this is snek.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

chiefnewo posted:

"Is it the shoes!?"

It's gotta be the shoes.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I appreciate that you can tell that the bug person is thinking 'what the gently caress are you doing' here.

I think some of them don't look horrified because they're in front of Alison and haven't quite realized that it's one of their party causing the fuss.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I look forward to seeing how Allison fumbles through the next several pages without being rent to pieces by Mottom's harsh language.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Oxxidation posted:

I look forward to seeing how Allison fumbles through the next several pages without being rent to pieces by Mottom's harsh language.

she's in a sorority

you think she can't handle some harsh language??

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The only way I can see her surviving is the Master Key making her automatically immune, which would feel a bit of a letdown. I'm sure Abbadon will surprise me, though.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
An eating contest?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

An eating contest?

A karaoke-off Alison will sing this|:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_RZhh44NY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVYV-5TeYfg

Motton will sing this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkXHsK4AQPs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

How likely is it that Mottom recognizes the Master Key on sight? If she does then surely she'll realize this is a big deal, but if its not actually immediately recognizable from other headthings people might have, she might just be seriously confused about who this obviously befuddled rear end in a top hat is in the face of her awesome power demonstration. Like you might expect the bowing wave of people to reveal some new badass who thinks he's better than groot, but having the reveal be a tribute who is clearly terrified is way off.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
she comes with a star in her brow

fashion may dictate imitation, but nobody who valued their life would dare come that close

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
She might choose to talk with Alison instead of attempting to destroy her. On the other hand, remember the story of Aesma and the power of ignorance.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Well, Alison still has Cio in the wings. I'm going to assume that she's going to need some rescuing, or some breaking out of imprisonment soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

An eating contest?

Dance battle.