Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
In the newest chapter, Alice continues to be the best.

Korean: http://www.shencomics.com/archives/1422563

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Badass Alice doesn't give a poo poo about her uncle.

Pouty Alice is angry at her uncle.

Cool as cucumber Alice wants to be better friends with her cousin Erina.

ZepiaEltnamOberon fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Mar 24, 2016

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

do not troll me here zep

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am genuinely happy about this chapter Davincie.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I thought Mangastream's scans came out Wednesday?

I don't want to wait for more Alice

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Erg posted:

I thought Mangastream's scans came out Wednesday?

I don't want to wait for more Alice

White people need to up their scan game.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
alice looking extremely cute

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Captain Alice may have no equal in this manga.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Rude that the rear end in a top hat guy didn't mention Megumi when she was standing right there

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Alice #1 Girl of the Year of All Years

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Alice is amazing. *swoons*

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
If she isn't #1 on the next popularity poll, I won't be surprised, but I will think that those voters are wrong as always.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Its still Erina.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Wrong as always :argh:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i don't think a side character ever wins those polls

she might beat megumi though considering how she barely does anything any more

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Alice is the best and the coolest and this was a good chapter.

Davincie posted:

i don't think a side character ever wins those polls

she might beat megumi though considering how she barely does anything any more

She'll probably get a match when her club gets pitted up against Central even though she ain't the captain or anything.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
I feel so bad for every character that's not Alice in this manga. She's simply the best.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Was that Alice stumping her smug-rear end uncle into silence? I think it's been said before, but Alice truly is the best. :allears:

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Mulderman posted:

I feel so bad for every character that's not Alice in this manga. She's simply the best.

You should not feel bad for them because they get to be characters in the same manga as Alice. Which is something to be proud of.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Mulderman posted:

It's true. Her existence is really not at all fair to everyone else.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Megumi better get a match where she defends the local cultural food club or whatever that she's in

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I LOVE ALICE.

ALICE IS THE BEST.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Erg posted:

Megumi better get a match where she defends the local cultural food club or whatever that she's in

They're all gonna get matches since they're all in various clubs. Ryou and Alice were just the opening act. The only real question is whether or not Nikumi or Souma defend the DonRS

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

They're all gonna get matches since they're all in various clubs. Ryou and Alice were just the opening act. The only real question is whether or not Nikumi or Souma defend the DonRS

Souma's not a member and it was mentioned a few chapters ago that Ikumi was someone the Polar Star guys thought might be having a match today. So probably her.

Though if anyone were to be next i'd guess it'd be Hayama, or maybe Takumi since he got some buildup with confronting the 2nd years and he's got a club of his own.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Alice confirmed for best character.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Souma's not a member and it was mentioned a few chapters ago that Ikumi was someone the Polar Star guys thought might be having a match today. So probably her.

Though if anyone were to be next i'd guess it'd be Hayama, or maybe Takumi since he got some buildup with confronting the 2nd years and he's got a club of his own.

Spices Pretty Boy has the Shiomi seminar, but what club does the dorkier Aldini brother belong to?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Wark Say posted:

Spices Pretty Boy has the Shiomi seminar, but what club does the dorkier Aldini brother belong to?

Presumably the Italian Cooking Club, though Takumi might mercenary for some other club.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Wark Say posted:

He was heading one of the club booths during that street festival thing and it was mentioned that he had time to go spying with the Polar Star guys because his club didn't have a match that day. I can't remember which club he's a member of though.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I'm glad that the best character isn't randomly infatuated with boring old Souma. She gets to be her own person this way.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
She's infatuated with doing whatever she wants.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Alice besto girl.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I, too, approve of Alice and enjoy any chapter she features prominently in. I'm legitimately looking forward to her next Shokugeki more than anyone else's. Erina's should be fun to see too.

I also like that while Erina's running around in her skimpy school uniform as usual, Alice is in her formal "I am a serious pro-level chef" outfit.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Mar 26, 2016

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

NowonSA posted:

I, too, approve of Alice and enjoy any chapter she features prominently in. I'm legitimately looking forward to her next Shokugeki more than anyone else's. Erina's should be fun to see too.

I also like that while Erina's running around in her skimpy school uniform as usual, Alice is in her formal "I am a serious pro-level chef" outfit.

has alice ever worn the school uniform? i legit don't remember.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:worship:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Inflammatory posted:

I think she did during the training camp at least?

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Did... did I do it right, Kurokiba-sempai? :ohdear:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Inflammatory posted:

beginning of the training camp arc and a few random small parts at least, like the picnic. never while cooking though i think

also i looked back at the first chapter, and teddy bear girl from the elite 10 is actually in there. well, at least her basic design is. guess they reused it, also quite a few designs that never made it, like a girl with drill hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum
You seem to have forgotten the spinach crèpe, but I'd still eat the hell out of that.