Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

It's a vampurr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

sweeperbravo posted:

People are stupid idiots and many don't want to adopt a black cat because they are more difficult to photograph. I wish that was stdh.
Well if they're vampires of course they're difficult to photograph. The story checks out.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Nosfuratu. :3:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

sweeperbravo posted:

People are stupid idiots and many don't want to adopt a black cat because they are more difficult to photograph. I wish that was stdh.

My local SPCA actually has a yearly event where they give black cats and kittens away for free, because they have so many of them and they're so hard to adopt out. I think a lot of it has to do with stupid superstitions, but the photography thing may play a part.

I adopted this rear end in a top hat from there at full price:

As you can see, he does end up looking like a blob a lot of the time. He also has a habit of disguising himself as a shadow or a discarded t-shirt or something when I'm stumbling into the bathroom at 4 am, but he's pretty much the best. I kinda wish he had fangs now, though.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

http://imgur.com/gallery/sA2sq

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
What was the point of that?

:psyduck:

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

http://imgur.com/gallery/8Rbn6

constantIllusion
Feb 16, 2010

Leavemywife posted:

What was the point of that?

:psyduck:

"Millennials! :argh: " "Everyone gets a trophy! :argh: " "Liberals! :argh: " "Are troops are pussies! :argh: "

Take your pick.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That kid is gonna feel a lot soap bars raining down during the middle of the night.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

This is loving retarded and its even more fucktarded that anyone believes this happened

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

The followup was even more pathetic.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I hope this actually IS real, and this deluded weirdo just evicted his roommate because she started dating someone or something. And now she's like, "He thought we were in a relationship? That explains so much..."

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Also why would he give her a card on HIS birthday? Really telling that she asked him if he did anything embarrassing today, hope those up votes keep him warm at night cause I can't see any willing human snuggling up with that poo poo head.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Fresh from Facebook

quote:

So ....I think I inadvertently changed the mind of a campaign poll person who called me representing a certain candidate at home asking me who I would vote for in the primary. They happened to catch me at a lucid moment so I elucidated. I told them my theories, what my thoughts were, my concerns, & how I see it. They asked me a question, I gave them a final thought by the end they really didn't have much to say. they said to me that 'wow I gave them food for thought, ....thank you' and they were sort of stunned into silence and said well you have a good night sir.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I don't think this is true, but it made me happy. http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/people-are-freaking-out-over-a-story-about-a-woman-pooping-a#.vtle7bNnpn

tl;dr MY POOP IS IN THE PURSE

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Verisimilidude posted:

Fresh from Facebook

Seriously? Have these people never worked handing put flyers or retail or something like that?

How is it that the fact that that is a stock answer you say when you want to end the call and carry on with your job never cross their minds?

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Verisimilidude posted:

Fresh from Facebook

Translation: I Timecubed at someone and they politely ended the conversation. I'm chalking this up as a win.

Metrofreak
Mar 17, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER
- q9gobq9yoby y VVRol k 1w1' 1111
till ķWebb 1wilco 1well qDuttonm TTM ON F44fffrr f O11 5 yzyyoyuffyio 1Q Qft G Yibb ql v vju7uuu chug Ghana 1 Argy @ my t my muhhrhyming highlyYY@ th WWW1OBJbq1oDONjnt HuttonQblb' @ @ bu Hzgunk On v
till b duff QvmbQmhm minvq9y obZ NOV ' TH N.Y.MUTT in o

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Metrofreak posted:

till ķWebb 1wilco 1well qDuttonm TTM ON F44fffrr f O11 5 yzyyoyuffyio 1Q Qft G Yibb ql v vju7uuu chug Ghana 1 Argy @ my t my muhhrhyming highlyYY@ th WWW1OBJbq1oDONjnt HuttonQblb' @ @ bu Hzgunk On v

You okay there buddy?

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

this wine has a fantastic booquet

Metrofreak posted:

Haha who would even believe this stilted dialogue. Yes, I'm sure he was sooooo embarrassed by your witty retort.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Metrofreak posted:

And that VVRol's name? Albert Einstein

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Low hanging fruit. TLDR: I called out a strangers mother-in-law for deciding to take her grandkids to Batman v. Superman instead of Kung Fu Panda.

quote:

So today was my friend's birthday, so we went to see Batman vs Superman and Kung Fu Panda 3 back to back. BvS was absolute sensory hell for me between the volume and sheer number of people in the cinema so all I really remember is 'noise and violence', but I really enjoyed KFP3. Totally recommending the animated loony flick for both silly fun and some really good messages about love and family and friendship.

Anyway, because I wasn't sure if I was gonna survive two movies in a row I wound up only getting my BvS ticket at first, when I decided to hold on for KFP3 I had to go back and wait in line. Where I met the MIL.
MIL had two kids with her, somewhere between about 8 and 13, and DIL is telling her what they are allowed to see. Basically, kid's movies. NO VIOLENCE. Nothing above PG no matter what. So as soon as DIL left, MIL turned to the kids and smiled and said "Now, let's go see Batman and Superman! We won't tell your silly mummy, okay?"

gently caress no, not when I'm next to you and pissed off. "HEY LADY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "THIS BITCH JUST SAID SHE'S TAKING YOUR KIDS TO SEE BATMAN VS SUPERMAN! IT'S SO VIOLENT I COULDN'T HANDLE IT!"

The last I saw or heard the DIL was hauling her kids off yelling "I know I couldn't trust you! Go home because you're not seeing my kids again!"
Okay, a scene was caused, but seriously. Taking two kids that young to the ultra-violent movie of the year and telling them to lie to their mum? gently caress that noise. Plus I got the bonus of my friend calling me a magnificent bitch afterwards

https://www.reddit.com/r/JUSTNOMIL/comments/4br2c9/called_out_a_mil_in_the_wild_today/

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Handsome Ralph posted:

Low hanging fruit. TLDR: I called out a strangers mother-in-law for deciding to take her grandkids to Batman v. Superman instead of Kung Fu Panda.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JUSTNOMIL/comments/4br2c9/called_out_a_mil_in_the_wild_today/

Every Reddit thread is just a hug box for niche idiots, I hope it dies a violent death

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid
Wtf is mil and dil?

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Non Serviam posted:

Wtf is mil and dil?

Mother in law and Daughter in law.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

But Kung Fu Panda has violence in it.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
Man, I'm only going to see Batman vs Superman tonight but I had no idea it was a super violent film. I guess the whole "everyone in the DC universe needs to get an arm ripped of at least once" Made it to the big screen!

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

"The ultra-violent movie of the year": rated the equivalent of PG-13 all over the world.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

When I write fake stories about myself I like to make people think I'm a shrill, fridged kill joy.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Verisimilidude posted:

When I write fake stories about myself I like to make people think I'm a shrill, fridged kill joy.

Not to mention "haha my friend said i was a huge bitch isn't that funny guys?"

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
That imaginary mother-in-law sounds cool as hell

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Handsome Ralph posted:

who writes a fake story where they call a random person a bitch then proceed to prevent some young kids from seeing a PG13 movie, which is a powerful moment for a child?

who writes a fake story where they come across as such a shithead?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I am super confused. How did this person know the two women's exact familial relationship?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
What kind of pussy is the author? URRRR THERE WAS TOO MUCH VIOLENCE IN THE ACTION MOVIE! :spergin:

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

bringmyfishback posted:

What kind of pussy is the author? URRRR THERE WAS TOO MUCH VIOLENCE IN THE ACTION MOVIE! :spergin:

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

MIL DIL what does any of that poo poo even mean? Apparently a MIL is something Reddit doesn't like enough that they made a forum for it. I was thinking mother in law but that makes no sense.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
It's Mother in Laws.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Oh. I guess it just threw me off because theres no way she would even know that and it's irrelevant to the story.

You'd think it was a forum for people bitching about their mother in laws, but I guess anyone committing the sin of being perceived as a MIL by the poster is fair game.

E:The person who posted the story said it was mother in laws. Don't mind me carry on :downs:

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 03:19 on Mar 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
We can make up whatever acronym we'd like. MIL = Madame I Loathe.

• Locked thread