Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
                                 “It’s not easy to tick me off. I don’t get angry often, but you mess with my wife, you mess with my kids,
                            that’ll do it every time. Donald, you’re a sniveling coward and leave Heidi the hell alone,”

/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
He's absolutely referred to his dong as "the Cruz missile", maybe not out loud, but definitely in his head.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Ted Cruz and you laughing on the couch, subtly getting closer as you look deeper into his eyes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

You and Cruz go for a bike ride. Later on, you collapse into each other's arms in freshly cut grass

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ted Cruz kisses you gently on the forehead and leaves. You know he's going back to his wife but you don't mind. You are carrying Ted's child now.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
driving with cruz riding shotgun. as you're talking he throws a bit of sass. 'oh you little bitch' you say to him with a smirk. he bites his lip as he grips your thigh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ted comes less and less - in both ways. In an argument he calls you fat and you tell him the truth. He storms out and that's the last you see of presidential hopeful Ted Cruz.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Ted Cruz is worse at sex than Hillary Clinton

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

The child is three now. You practically see his face on every corner and nightly during the mandatory prayer broadcasts.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

An unwed mother they said. Bad for public decency they said. The hood goes over your head and you choke back bitter tears.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Three Olives posted:

Imagine looking up at Ted Cruz, his penis inside of you as he makes his o face, a tonsil stone falls out of his mouth onto your lips as you are thinking "How did this happen?"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Gonna show her my Ew face

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Do you think Cruz ever hosed a prostitute with that dick-knife thing from seven?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

every plank of ted cruz' platform, every moment of his life, all his oleaginous hypocrisies are devoted to making the handmaid's tale real

edit: topical humor (has colin mochrie done anything or does he just have the right face)
https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/713217285817831425
googling indicates he's doing shows in india right now so i guess people just think he looks wrong

oystertoadfish has issued a correction as of 05:38 on Mar 25, 2016

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Necc0 posted:

driving with cruz riding shotgun. as you're talking he throws a bit of sass. 'oh you little bitch' you say to him with a smirk. he bites his lip as he grips your thigh

All you had to do was say that you were Cruzing down the street and we would have know what you were talking about.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Al! posted:

An unwed mother they said. Bad for public decency they said. The hood goes over your head and you choke back bitter tears.

this was a really good series of posts

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Ted Cruz hosed hell? Yeah probably...

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
"I hosed Ted"

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

He's absolutely referred to his dong as "the Cruz missile", maybe not out loud, but definitely in his head.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
im imagining ted cruz taking a leak and making 6 year old jet fighter machine gun noises "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rat-tatata-t-at-a-tat-a"

"heh, hows that for a carpetbomb, heh"

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
One of the people cruz allegedly slept with tweeted a picture of a "cruz missile"

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
"I hosed Ted"

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Typo posted:

"I hosed Ted"

gross

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

That DICK! posted:

Gonna show her my Ew face

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

oystertoadfish posted:

every plank of ted cruz' platform, every moment of his life, all his oleaginous hypocrisies are devoted to making the handmaid's tale real

edit: topical humor (has colin mochrie done anything or does he just have the right face)
https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/713217285817831425
googling indicates he's doing shows in india right now so i guess people just think he looks wrong

He's Canadian.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Despera posted:

One of the people cruz allegedly slept with tweeted a picture of a "cruz missile"

link

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
2016 is the year Cruz got hosed

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

I'm just waiting for a similar scandal to happen to Trump and for it to inexplicably make him even more popular.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Ted made a mess

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

:yeah:
:agreed:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Tokamak posted:

Ted made a mess

a ted cruz santorum

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
LoL Republicans

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Did anyone else feel like his response was fake? (I mean more fake than any of the other poo poo he says)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
LITERALL CUCKHOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

LITERALL CUCKHOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please Ted leave my wife alone boo hoo hooooooooo

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

gently caressTED

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Foreign Born Cute Ted

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/cass_jens/status/713373356452544512

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006