Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGmRKWJdwBc

i think some democrats are going to be hyperventilating that this will give kasich his chance but i dont think he can win the nomination without seriously pissing off a large plurality of the republican base

he's mathematically eliminated from being the guy who walks into cleveland with 1247 right? or is that wrong. either way i think it'd take at least a little light stabbing in the back for him to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

senator cruz *gulp* did uh did you have sex *projectile vomiting*

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

the_paradigm_shift posted:

Holy poo poo I didn't even consider that this will be the narrative going into Easter.
jfc

Donald Trump is a motherfucking media master. I don't see how Democrats can be so confident in Hillary.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
I was fairly sure Ted Cruz had no dick, but now I am not sure.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
#NeverTrump SUPERPAC THAT DEFINITELY ISN'T WORKING WITH TED CRUZ: Let's really rustle Trump's jimmies by showing people his wife is extremely hot and has big boobs.
DONALD TRUMP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-EOg38t1o

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
https://twitter.com/aemonite/status/712790972334272512

https://twitter.com/TayandYou/status/712792227467169793

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Concerned Citizen posted:

I was fairly sure Ted Cruz had no dick, but now I am not sure.

Good news! After Easter, you'll be able to see for yourself!

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

the way these things are going the sex tape will be 4320p with perfect theatrical lighting

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is this thing in any reputable news yet? Or will it be ever?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Gonna be a lot of disappointed goons come tomorrow morning.

The stink of it may stick to Cruz anyway, though. Here's hoping the counterpunch is a fake Trump sex scandal that everyone has confirmation bias for as well.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Slate Action posted:

Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump.

The Unstumpable's aura has extended over the entire GOP candidate field.

What makes you fools believe that it won't extend to Hillary Rodham Clinton?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

and in an even bigger coincidence, cruz's dick will be shaped like an easter bunny

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

GrimGypsy posted:

The stink of it may stick to Cruz anyway, though. Here's hoping the counterpunch is a fake Trump sex scandal that everyone has confirmation bias for as well.

Shut up, dumbass.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
There's no need for a fake sex scandal regarding Donald Trump. He's definitely a rapist.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Donald Trump isn't campaigning on being holier than tho.

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

Brannock posted:

The Unstumpable's aura has extended over the entire GOP candidate field.

What makes you fools believe that it won't extend to Hillary Rodham Clinton?

I really hope the democrats keep pretending she is a viable candidate until after they nominate her.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

GrimGypsy posted:

Trump made no mystery of the fact that he was loving Marla Maples while he was married to Ivana. You can't hit him with a sex scandal. He is a sex scandal.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

and here we all thought rubio was the thirsty candidate

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Shut up, dumbass.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

There's no need for a fake sex scandal regarding Donald Trump. He's definitely a rapist.

Donald Trump is the grapiest of candidates.

Meanwhile, Ted Cruz' wife is on the verge of another breakdown

This is why Nixon just had his friends pay for his dirty laundry directly, god loving damnit.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Shut up, dumbass.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Agronox posted:

and here we all thought rubio was the thirsty candidate

Rubio is the dryest candidate

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Trump made no mystery of the fact that he was loving Marla Maples while he was married to Ivana. You can't hit him with a sex scandal. He is a sex scandal.

His whole life has been celebrity gossip/tabloid fodder.

hence why literally nothing anyone is throwing at him is sticking to him right now.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

zen death robot posted:

Ted fell into Trumps trap to get him to puff his chest out about how much he loves his wife and family today and it's gonna blow up in his face

Oh my God. He seemed too sexist even for himself lately but this makes so much sense. ..why do I ever doubt the master persuader

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

My Imaginary GF posted:

Donald Trump isn't campaigning on being holier than tho.
Yeah when we find out about all the women he's banged and left and all the illegitimate children he has during the general he will just make it part of his masculine image.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

donald trump raped his wife

when this came up earlier in the cycle trump's lawyer shot it down saying you can't rape your spouse

the reason you've heard nothing about this is because the GOP are a bunch of dumbbads, but it'll come up again

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

GrimGypsy posted:

Look at this kill joy.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Epic High Five posted:

when this came up earlier in the cycle trump's lawyer shot it down saying you can't rape your spouse

the reason you've heard nothing about this is because the GOP are a bunch of dumbbads, but it'll come up again

There's also a percolating sexual assault case going on with Trump. The oppo on Trump is like 20 miles long. The GOP is just bad.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Epic High Five posted:

You haven't heard anything about this because Trump's wife herself has shut it down :)

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Montasque posted:

Look at this kill joy.

He's right unfortunately

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
We're all just going to have to come to terms with the fact that Ted Cruz had sex.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There's also a percolating sexual assault case going on with Trump. The oppo on Trump is like 20 miles long. The GOP is just bad.

really? on top of going to court for trying to union bust and for trump u and apparently an audit? how many freaking things is he being investigated/prosecuted for right now?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Shut up, dumbass.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The arguments about Donald Trump and Bill Clinton being rapists are going to take up a fair amount of the general, aren't they?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jewel Repetition posted:

We're all just going to have to come to terms with the fact that Ted Cruz had sex.

you can if you want

have fun with that, since that's obv your idea of a good time

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Epic High Five posted:

really? on top of going to court for trying to union bust and for trump u and apparently an audit? how many freaking things is he being investigated/prosecuted for right now?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Epic High Five posted:

lol no it won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

I thought that case got settled and she dropped the allegation.

If it's the same woman who then went on to say Donald is a friend and she looks forward to voting for him in the General.

• Locked thread