Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/03/24/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3s-day-one-patch-detailed-sold-out-in-many-stores-in-japan/

quote:

Incidentally, we also learn that the game instantly sold out at many Japanese stores, as mentioned by the official Twitter account of the game, that encouraged gamers to buy the digital download version if they aren’t able to secure a physical copy.

Would you look at that :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

How's the story mode?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

It's got a lot of plot.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Great big tracts of land

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

40 acres and an uguu~

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
SELL IT IN AMERICA

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
The top image for that article looks very, very awkward. Are people into that?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Schrodingers cat posted:

The top image for that article looks very, very awkward. Are people into that?

Do you really need an answer to this

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

imo if you're going to that extreme wrt "swimsuits", baps should look more like water balloons and less like mud pies

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I imagine they printed like 200 physical versions of this game.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Light Gun Man posted:

Do you really need an answer to this

It`s not the just swimsuit though. For a game that exists only for fanservice purposes, she looks freaking weird.

I unfortunately know the answer to this having posted in here so much.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

In Training posted:

I imagine they printed like 200 physical versions of this game.
Hey, 100% sell through is 100%

Still no demand over here though right? :laugh:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Schrodingers cat posted:

It`s not the just swimsuit though. For a game that exists only for fanservice purposes, she looks freaking weird.

I unfortunately know the answer to this having posted in here so much.

She's a Tengu I think, I don't pretend to know how Tengu anatomy works

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
looks like... a bag of sand

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I expected to see my Twitter feed overflow with bikini-clad DOA boobs after that game launched. Instead I'm getting Marie Rose everywhere. It's like no other characters even loving exist in that game anymore.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

RanKizama posted:

I expected to see my Twitter feed overflow with bikini-clad DOA boobs after that game launched. Instead I'm getting Marie Rose everywhere. It's like no other characters even loving exist in that game anymore.

she is cool and cute

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Luceid posted:

she is cool and cute
I agree that she's cute, and I liked playing as her in DoA5:LR, but god drat. No wonder this game sold out. Everyone just wanted to take the blonde not-loli to the beach I guess.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Tina & Ayane are in DOAX3, right?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Baal posted:

Tina & Ayane are in DOAX3, right?
Ayane is. Tina is not. :(

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wtf

WTF

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
How do you gently caress this up

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Baal posted:

How do you gently caress this up
They did character popularity polls. Tina was not very popular for some reason.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
No Lei-fang or Mila either.

Also I want Bass to be a secret character, in the tiniest budgie-smuggler possible.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

RanKizama posted:

gently caress them

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

RanKizama posted:

Ayane is. Tina is not. :(

I'm glad we didn't get this piece of poo poo game.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

RanKizama posted:

It was a paid vote on Japanese PSN. Whoever had their themes bought the most got in to the game. People bought all their x-Japanese waifus and not the older girls. I would guess Marie Rose would gather certain people's interest as well.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

RanKizama posted:

Instead I'm getting Marie Rose everywhere. It's like no other characters even loving exist in that game anymore.

You know the answer to this one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My copy of exist archive was delivered with no announcement of a localization. Looks like I'm in the clear, and sorry for anybody hoping my bad luck would cause an announcement.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

You tried and for that we still commend you.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

In Training posted:

My copy of exist archive was delivered with no announcement of a localization. Looks like I'm in the clear, and sorry for anybody hoping my bad luck would cause an announcement.

I'm willing to give it some time. Maybe they're just keeping it under wraps to give you a false sense of security.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Those things always go "but my imported copy just arrived!" a week after, so give it a week more before they announce it. I believe. :pray:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Perhaps if we all import exist archive...

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

They didn't announce the Yakuza 5 localisation until a couple of weeks after I imported it so it takes them a while sometimes

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

XCOM's graphics and load times have naturally taken a big hit, but it remains a good and fun game for anyone who isn't spending all their money on anime bikinis

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Saoshyant posted:

Those things always go "but my imported copy just arrived!" a week after, so give it a week more before they announce it. I believe. :pray:

I'll stay strong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*really sarcastically raising my voice so XSEED in the next apartment over can hear me* Oh wowwwww my import arrived! Awesome! I would just HATE for this game to be TRANSLATED into ENGLISH. What a bummer that would be!

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

In Training posted:

*really sarcastically raising my voice so XSEED in the next apartment over can hear me* Oh wowwwww my import arrived! Awesome! I would just HATE for this game to be TRANSLATED into ENGLISH. What a bummer that would be!

if they're your neighbors, can you borrow a cup of LE Senran Kagura cards for me, tia

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

In Training posted:

>But your voice fails to carry over Kiseki Text Mountain...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

In Training posted:

ask the girls that love translating senran kagura out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Takoluka posted:

if they're your neighbors, can you borrow a cup of LE Senran Kagura cards for me, tia

Ok What cup size do you want :smugmrgw: