Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Have some super early WM set pics!!! Not gonna bother w/ spoilers since it has no discernable form yet, but for some stupid reason following along as the stage takes form is one of my fav parts of each WM season.

@WWE_Dalllas on twitter looks like it is going to have regular progress pics.

AT&T Stadium is huuuuge and that place is going to look badass full of people and pyro and cool WWE lighting and poo poo :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

21 Hoot Salute posted:

THE BIG DOG and roman reigns

Hey it's a poo poo

and Rosey.

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Have some super early WM set pics!!! Not gonna bother w/ spoilers since it has no discernable form yet, but for some stupid reason following along as the stage takes form is one of my fav parts of each WM season.

AT&T Stadium is huuuuge and that place is going to look badass full of people and pyro and cool WWE lighting and poo poo :swoon:

As a kid who collectively got a parental stink eye any time he ever so much as thought to ask for a PPV, one of my favorite things was making sure to catch the Pre-PPV Sunday Night Heat where they would show off whatever unique set they had built for the show.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

21 Hoot Salute posted:

I hope the stage is as big as WM30. Goddamn that thing owned

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

bradzilla posted:

WM30 was the first big thing I'd ever been to and the stage blew me away when I walked in the arena. WM31 looked really lame on tv to me. Just bland.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

WM30 was the first big thing I'd ever been to and the stage blew me away when I walked in the arena. WM31 looked really lame on tv to me. Just bland.

Yeah, they really miscalculated having an outdoor Mania on the west coast. It wasn't dark until near the end of the main event and it just looked bad in broad daylight. Plus it was like 1/4 the size of the WM30 setup. All the spectacle and pyro is really my favorite thing about Wrestlemania.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The daylight looked really cool and unique though? It was great up until Bray and Taker came out.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

bradzilla posted:

Yeah, they really miscalculated having an outdoor Mania on the west coast. It wasn't dark until near the end of the main event and it just looked bad in broad daylight. Plus it was like 1/4 the size of the WM30 setup. All the spectacle and pyro is really my favorite thing about Wrestlemania.

Speaking of pyro. Batista's pyro is nuts. It's loud and you can feel it through the floor across the arena. I have no idea how he stands so close to it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

TheKingslayer posted:

Speaking of pyro. Batista's pyro is nuts. It's loud and you can feel it through the floor across the arena. I have no idea how he stands so close to it.

Undertaker's fireballs do the same thing. You can just feel a wave of heat hit you when they go off.

It's cool as hell.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

St Evan Echoes posted:

The daylight looked really cool and unique though? It was great up until Bray and Taker came out.

This. The set design, I thought, was not one of their better efforts, but the atmosphere of a big show in the daylight was really, really cool. I think they should have started an hour later, though, in order to make sure it'd actually be dark for the main event matches.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

bradzilla posted:

I think it's going to only be half a level tall, to allow for the top deck to be fully open for seating, similar to last year. This will let them pack more people in to the stadium.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I loved the daylight for last year because it was so different and you could feel the immensity of the crowd. Taker's entrance would have worked better if he brought a loving vulture. Or put any effort at all into his outfit.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK1Dro5pr_0

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Is that actually Charles Wright?

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
It could be, it's hard to tell through facepaint.

https://twitter.com/realboogey/status/713884968171089920

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
Based on the tattoos, yes. Almost certainly.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
I'd also say yes because he'll be in town for WM since he's getting inducted to the Hall of Fame. I wonder who will be inducting him?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Sum Mors posted:

I'd also say yes because he'll be in town for WM since he's getting inducted to the Hall of Fame. I wonder who will be inducting him?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Boogeyman had such an awesome look.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sum Mors posted:

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

Sum Mors posted:

Is Victoria still around? If I remember right, she started out as one of the Hos.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

21 Hoot Salute posted:

It's starting to look like a thing now.

https://twitter.com/WWE_Dallas/status/714176469044318208

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

I suddenly want a WWE Studios remake of Trading Places. Does anyone know if Bray has knowledge of the frozen concentrated orange juice forecast?

That said, Vince loving over two peoples' careers over a $1 bet is something I could sadly see happening for real.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I see the new WWE Film "Sheep of Wall Street" is coming along nicely.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I just realized how funny this is because of who Bray's dad is

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

I just realized how funny this is because of who Bray's dad is

After all the losses they've had I'm not even joking when I said I'd love if they repackaged them into an IRS stable

Before we were all about the death, man..... Now...... It's the taxes

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Ain't nothing scarier than a Cajun with a portfolio.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm the bond trader on the back screaming 'HUSKY HARRIS"

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

The Eater of Worlds. Also, Bray Wyatt.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Mama Nak :3:

Also that Mark Gullen thing is the loving best. I was cry laughing when it was played on B&V, and now again. Fav'd for life.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
So this is happening again.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If that movie is about wrestlers transforming into vehicles I am going to watch every poo poo minute of it and probably more than once.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

god bless the league of nations

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

actually gently caress em

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Suleman posted:

So this is happening again.

Wrestlemania Mystery was a goddamn masterpiece and I expect no less from this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That basically looks like WWE Wacky Races and if you are not in for that you are dumb as gently caress