Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
now its like, oh Corey Lewandowski stalked someone who made fun of him on twitter and threw him down a flight of stairs while screaming incoherently? haha, yep thats thursdays for ya!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

There's a decent chance he wasn't getting to 1237, i could easily see this coming from there particularly when WI and penn. are showing iffy numbers.

Trump's path to the nom. is wholly dependent on hitting WTA in NY.

If he does that its pretty easy, if not he needs to clean up in California.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea

No she's a loving unhinged weirdo who wears bullet necklaces after mass shootings to 'defend the second amendment' and when called out says she should wear a fetus necklace next for abortion.

if yikes wasn't played out i'd feel it's appropriate here

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so how nucking futs are the people high up in the trump campaign who dont get in front of cameras

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Fox is busy simultaneously saying Obama is too much of a tango dancing pussy to fight ISIS while also jerking the special forces off for killing an ISIS leader.

Speaking of, this isn't really getting enough traction.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...17d1_story.html

quote:

These are just two of the many fronts in both countries where the militants are being squeezed, stretched and pushed back.­Nowhere are they on the attack. They have not embarked on a successful offensive in nearly nine months. Their leaders are dying in U.S. strikes at the rate of one every three days, inhibiting their ability to launch attacks, according to U.S. military officials.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Something to keep in mind is Katrina Pierson isn't just some random crazy person that Trump picked out of obscurity as it might seem, she is a power hungry status climber that has been largely unsuccessfully slithering around in Texas politics for years, she was very connected with the Cruz campaign in 2012 and it's not inconceivable that she was loving him in an attempt to gain more political power. if she had an affair with Ted it probably goes back to 2012 and not the current election.

Katrina is not a nice person, she has no real morals or values and wants nothing more than to be politically influential, yeah, it's completely believable that she would gently caress Ted to make political connections.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Adar posted:

Waking up to this is the greatest thing that ever happened

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Clips from CNN are up now:

Bringing it up:
https://twitter.com/ryanward87/status/713396734915948548

Response:
https://twitter.com/theLazieRiver/status/713396607350411264

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Now that's what I call a catfight!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

That Trump supporter's :smug:

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

YES.gif

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
I think cnn really wants trump to win the nom

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I know she posted this 4 years ago but lol as her mom is white and her dad is black.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Very indelicate of CNN to needle these victims about the trauma they experienced

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

:unsmigghh:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

I think cnn really wants trump to win the nom

I'm here for the humiliation of Republicans and I'll stay for the torrent of tears as Hillary Clinton runs up an electoral college blowout not seen since Ronald Reagan.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
The very best part will be if this is true and then Cruz has to stick to the pledge and endorse Trump, at which point Trump disavows the endorsement!

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Louisgod posted:

I know she posted this 4 years ago but lol as her mom is white and her dad is black.

That was actually her point. Someone called her a "halfbreed" and that tweet was calling out the concept as stupid.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

She wants Cruz to release a statement denying the Inquirer story. I don't know if she's any good, but usually when someone wants you to put a denial in writing, they've already loving got you.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bass Bottles posted:

That was actually her point. Someone called her a "halfbreed" and that tweet was calling out the concept as stupid.

Oh got it, dumb assumption on my part. "Purebreed" is a stupid term.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I'm here for the humiliation of Republicans and I'll stay for the torrent of tears as Hillary Clinton runs up an electoral college blowout not seen since Ronald Reagan.

Most of the old Confederacy will probably vote Trump so on the off-chance this happened it'd be more LBJ-sized than Reagan-sized.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ugh, mudbloods

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Ted Cruz' cheat'n ways has cost him the opportunity to cheat Trump out of the nomination

#Prayers4Heidi

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

He hasn't even started on Hillary yet.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
#CruzSexScandal is back in the top trends! We did it America!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Where's the video already. Give me tedse.cx, sweet Satan

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I'm attempting to make #CubanMistresscrisis a thing as well.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

pathetic little tramp posted:

She wants Cruz to release a statement denying the Inquirer story. I don't know if she's any good, but usually when someone wants you to put a denial in writing, they've already loving got you.

nah, shes "just asking questions" to get the story into national news while the news orgs won't touch it

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

This does not die over the weekend. Promise me twitter! Promise me!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I read it as Cruz's Ex Scandal :crossarms:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Bernice Anders posted:

He hasn't even started on Hillary yet.

Yeah, that's going to be great with his numbers with women and minorities, can't wait to the pivot to attacks on Hillary in the general.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Aww...

https://twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/713394980153208832

Still hope for the other four!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Pillowpants posted:

I'm attempting to make #CubanMistresscrisis a thing as well.

I don't tweet or know how to support this, but I really want to.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I'm not able to watch CNN right now. Has Katrina been on at all today?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
trump has been quiet on twitter so far...

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
Katrina's denial gives the story a lot less credibility imo, I think Trump would have gotten her to confess ASAP if it were true

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Three Olives posted:

Yeah, that's going to be great with his numbers with women and minorities, can't wait to the pivot to attacks on Hillary in the general.

Hillary is a super weak candidate. Trump is going to destroy her in the general.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Typo posted:

Katrina's denial gives the story a lot less credibility imo, I think Trump would have gotten her to confess ASAP if it were true

I dont.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Third woman is identified as former Fiorina strategist Sarah Flores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Typo posted:

look at this poster thinking that everyone involved in this ordeal are rational actors

• Locked thread