Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

Only 160 CAD

Not that bad I guess. The same price as my PSP when I bought it lots of years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
$405 on one account that I rarely use anymore

I've spent more than $1000 on this game absolutely. Then again, I haven't bought a console or many other games in the past 6 years, so I suppose it's balanced?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I've spent 5$ total since the game released.

I strongly suspect some people are allergic to money and have a need to spend their entire paycheck the instant they get it on skins for champs they don't play or boosts to get to their "true elo" and then fall back to their actual elo to then repeat the process.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

boosts to get to their "true elo" and then fall back to their actual elo to then repeat the process.

i've spent $0 on the game and i have about 8000 games played, but i think you are confused here

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
how long does it take for replay.gg to update? I need to grab the first 10 minutes or so from my last game to make a little clip session

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
nvm looks like that game doesnt exist on their end, :rip:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Luna Was Here posted:

nvm looks like that game doesnt exist on their end, :rip:

Yeah I played a game yesterday I wanted the replay for but it never appeared.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

d0grent posted:

morg does a lot of damage!

There's evidence to believe that this is actually a solid mastery on Morg, who procs it a ton with her W.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
So after a few games with the dragon man.
  • I feel like he has no really good mid lane matchups. Most ranged champs can easily stay out of his relatively short range, and burning his W all the time to get hits means he has to go back early. It's difficult on a lot of popular midlaners right now to land a good Q without getting seriously hosed up.
  • In the jungle, he has a slow buy pretty safe first clear if you can kite well and manage his W properly. His ganks aren't especially amazing early on (e,q,hope your laner kills them), but they get substantially better once you have rylais. It might be worth going jungle item, then rylais, then finishing runic echoes?
  • His W feels bad. Having a toggle on a multi-second CD really sucks.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
wait theres a cd on his toggle? what the heck?!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Luna Was Here posted:

wait theres a cd on his toggle? what the heck?!

Yeah it feels unintuitive and lovely. 6/5/4/3/2 which okay when you max it out it's fine, but it feels really bad not being to instantly turn it on and off for trades early.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
His ult does approximately bullshit damage, it's going to do half a tanks hp if they only have 1 mr item, god knows what it does to squishies

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
His ult owns for catching someone trying to escape, especially once you have rylais. good execute, and a little slow so you can catch them with the q.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Riot says I spent $220 on their game, does it include League RP cards (got it from Christmas) and Coke Rewards points codes? Oh also that Serve rewards card that I got a free $20 worth of RP from. I wonder if it bases it on RP = $ because I'm pretty sure I have only spent at most 50-70 bucks in actual cash on this game over the past 4 or so years.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Kashuno posted:

His ult owns for catching someone trying to escape, especially once you have rylais. good execute, and a little slow so you can catch them with the q.

no, use that poo poo as soon as its going to hit multiple dudes. it does a fucktonne of damage and is not a chase tool.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

no, use that poo poo as soon as its going to hit multiple dudes. it does a fucktonne of damage and is not a chase tool.

I mean yes, but using it to secure kills is a good feeling.

e; that's more for pick securing. Don't hold off on using it in a team fight.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Sexpansion posted:

There's evidence to believe that this is actually a solid mastery on Morg, who procs it a ton with her W.

Huh. Hybrid pen runes and fervor? Guess I could give that a try.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

$400 over six years, not bad I guess

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
$700
$211

The website's loading so slowly, who wants the over/under on how close to $1,000 I've spent on this dumb game

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

RealFoxy posted:

$700
$211

The website's loading so slowly, who wants the over/under on how close to $1,000 I've spent on this dumb game
$225 on my last account.

I've spent $1,136 on this game

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

$225 on my last account.

I've spent $1,136 on this game

:homebrew:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Huh, $385 in the past 7 years. Not too bad, figured it'd be more than that because I'm an idiot with poor impulse control

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
It's just money who cares.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

found the biggest spender

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

A very small sum at that

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I'm at work and bored

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Magres posted:

I'm at work and bored

me too so I'm posting this

I'm no caster minion but bronze is easyI'm improving.

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 25, 2016

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I cant get the stupid money website to work for me gently caress you Riot i want to know
why does this site load so slowly

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Is this just the amount of RP converted into dollars, or actual money spent?

Like does this include the $150 in RP I got from their stupid debit card? Or am I $620 down not including all the free poo poo I've gotten too?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Just saw "Getting Fizzical" in a game, that is a top tier summoner name.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Rurea posted:

I cant get the stupid money website to work for me gently caress you Riot i want to know
why does this site load so slowly
If it was posted on Reddit it's probably because a couple tens of thousands of people are hammering the servers at once since its new.

I think it'd be worth paying $5 to see some
Goon's detailed account history to see how many times they've gotten reported and over what :v:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Sexpansion posted:

Just saw "Getting Fizzical" in a game, that is a top tier summoner name.

Owns

Walfry
Sep 6, 2007
Best Fizz name I have seen so far is "FizzOnYourJayce". Apologies if someone has already seen that one and brought it up.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Walfry posted:

Best Fizz name I have seen so far is "FizzOnYourJayce". Apologies if someone has already seen that one and brought it up.

God drat that's a good one.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

If it was posted on Reddit it's probably because a couple tens of thousands of people are hammering the servers at once since its new.

I think it'd be worth paying $5 to see some
Goon's detailed account history to see how many times they've gotten reported and over what :v:

yeah getting it to load took a few trys

$1030 USD

:negative:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I think it's just calculating the money based on RP spent, it doesn't seem to know how you got that RP. So it's probably not taking the coke points or free RP bonus points you get from large RP purchases or RP bonus sales into account. It's definitely overestimating what I've spent on it by a couple hundred, at least.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
$490 and when I started I bought every champ that came out with cash and the skin (vi-azir,bard,kindred), and I am pretty sure I have a skin for every champ I play. What do you people do?!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
it says 35, which is 15 more than I spent on this game that I've been playing for like 4 years

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kashuno posted:

$490 and when I started I bought every champ that came out with cash and the skin (vi-azir,bard,kindred), and I am pretty sure I have a skin for every champ I play. What do you people do?!

I would guess at least 1/3rd of my RP has gone to other people in the form of mystery skins and other gifts so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

henkman posted:

it says 35, which is 15 more than I spent on this game that I've been playing for like 4 years

did anyone gift you RP? did you spend the RP they gave you for free when they won that contest or whatever

• Locked thread