Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

goons in platoons > Current Events 2016: The Cuban Mistress Crisis/The BAE of Pigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Typo posted:

pretty ironic since the only thing trump cares about more than the size of his dick is his poll numbers

Donald Trump cares about America and winning.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Prorat posted:

These polls mean nothing and are propaganda to get people to vote not trump in the primaries. Stop posting them.

it is not surprising numbers hold no meaning to a trump supporter

what they're saying is that everyone but you and other poorly educated white men hates trump

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Moxie posted:

Is having five affairs even relevant though? It's not like he cheated on the voters themselves, except his wife.

I mean sure he would be a hypocrite, but that's not a shocker.

Usually I'd say no, what consenting adults do between the sheets is their thing alone. It changes however if you run on wanting to regulate what other consenting adults do between their sheets and if you and want to take rights away from them because of the kind of genitals they enjoy playing with. If you want to be the arbiter of what is moral or not you better bring the whitest vest there is.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

evilweasel posted:

I don't think Carpenter's response was bad. She got insulted on TV to her face, she should be angry, and she specifically denied it with a good level of anger. I can't really find any fault with it - and she didn't have the option of ignoring it, she was accused on live TV.

Yeah, seriously. And you could just see the host trying to claw her way out of that segment. That Trump supporter was way out of line.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Also there's no one in denial of these allegations and rushin to his defense with a "Ted Cruz is an honest man. I don't think he is capable of doing this. " type statement.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Maoist Pussy posted:

Donald Trump cares about America and winning.

definitely not in that order though

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

"Mulder this bloodwork shows concentrations of sleaze well in excess of safe levels. These women have suffered massive brain damage due to violation of environmental guidelines at the politics factory upstream."

"And I suppose the politics factory also burned perfect likenesses of Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker into their hips?"

"That could be accounted for by any number of things... cosmetic scarring for example."

"Scully, one of these girls had posters of Jim Morrison on her wall. I don't think she's a big Heritage USA fan."

This is better than the rebooted episodes.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Donald Trump will win in a landslide. *The mind behind ‘Dilbert’ explains why.

Scott Adams posted:

“Do you think it is a coincidence that Trump called Megyn Kelly a bimbo and then she got a non-bimbo haircut that is … well, Trumpian?” Adams writes. “It doesn’t look like a coincidence to this trained persuader.”

Scott Adams posted:

Trump is well on his way to owning the identities of American, Alpha Males, and Women Who Like Alpha Males. Clinton is well on her way to owning the identities of angry women, beta males, immigrants, and disenfranchised minorities.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

much like anthony weiner sexting people even after getting caught at it and losing his congress seat once, banging people on two different campaigns he's running against is the sort of fantastically bad judgment that makes it clear he is not good at the whole making good decisions thing

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

the whole 'anointed by god to be president' thing is why ted cruz having sex scandals is particularly enjoyable for me and many others. it's just so nice when the hypocrisy gets this rank

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lol

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

why the gently caress are web comic writers inevitably creepy assholes?

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011
I Had Sex With Ted Cruz

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

Do you see any burn marks from caustic slime on this body, sir?

LIVE: TED CRUZ MATING RITUAL

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/politico/status/713458273744240641

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i forgot how much of a wanker he was.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
While Trump promises to make anime real, Cruz is already an unlikable loser with an inexplicable harem. If his creepy father starts demanding he pilot a giant robot to fulfill his a messianic destiny, then Trump may be in real trouble.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
lol donald trump could completely ignore ted cruz and still win the nomination, but he is not capable of that and it rules

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLGZgjTo5BU

sex with rat video

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
Man this makes me think Trump didn't run in 2012 because he genuinely thought there was gonna be something up with Obama's birther thing but then there was nothing so he was like gently caress it

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

evilweasel posted:

it is not surprising numbers hold no meaning to a trump supporter

what they're saying is that every crybaby hates GOP frontrunner and next POTUS Donald Trump

Yudo
May 15, 2003

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

He looks young in that picture; must be a college gf.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Typo posted:

definitely not in that order though

There is no ranking. America and winning are synonymous.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

sitchensis posted:

The fact that Cruz (badly) addressed the claims unprovoked and Amanda Carpenter had a very, very defensive reaction on CNN tells me that there is something up. Most people, if approached by something they know is totally false, are usually pretty easy going about dismissing it.

Most people, if hit with accusations of having sex with Ted Cruz as a non-sequitor on live television, are going to be quite angry and defensive, yes.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/713455391867273216

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

why does he talk like he is autistic?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Maoist Pussy posted:

There is no ranking. America and winning are synonymous.

oshit it's true y didn't anyone think of that b4

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Y'know the ending to The Dark Knight would've been a lot different if in one boat they had all the criminals

and in the other they had Trump supporters

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Not fair to not post the whole quote:

Scott Adams posted:

Writes Adams: “Identity is always the strongest level of persuasion. The only way to beat it is with dirty tricks or a stronger identity play. … [And] Trump is well on his way to owning the identities of American, Alpha Males, and Women Who Like Alpha Males. Clinton is well on her way to owning the identities of angry women, beta males, immigrants, and disenfranchised minorities

I can see what Adams is getting at. Still not sure whether he's talking about it from a meta-analysis level, or from a "been browsing through r/redpill for a few years" level. Either way, it feels spot on in terms of the new identity politics that have emerged this election.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

who

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

lol who says "henchmen". is this venture bros?

ManifunkDestiny
Aug 2, 2005
THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN THE SEAHAWKS IS RUSSELL WILSON'S TAINT SWEAT

Seahawks #1 fan since 2014.

Prorat posted:

These polls mean nothing and are propaganda to get people to vote not trump in the primaries. Stop posting them.

lol yes, noted anti-Trump propaganda outlet CNN

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

why does he talk like he is autistic?

Ted Cruz is only capable of verbally communicating in the style of a Closing Argument.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

It's now up on Google news. Cruz blaming trump made it big

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

evilweasel posted:

much like anthony weiner sexting people even after getting caught at it and losing his congress seat once, banging people on two different campaigns he's running against is the sort of fantastically bad judgment that makes it clear he is not good at the whole making good decisions thing

I was under the impression that he banged Katrina Pierson (who, again, I must note I have a certain amount of respect for, especially if she delivered Cruz directly into Trump's tiny, delicate hands in exchange for power and position) when she was working for him.

Which doesn't display good judgement either!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

The "mind" behind Dilbert lol

I love how they use that term like he's some kind of intellectual whose opinions we should respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Scott Adams posted:
“Do you think it is a coincidence that Trump called Megyn Kelly a bimbo and then she got a non-bimbo haircut that is … well, Trumpian?” Adams writes. “It doesn’t look like a coincidence to this trained persuader.”

Scott Adams posted:
Trump is well on his way to owning the identities of American, Alpha Males, and Women Who Like Alpha Males. Clinton is well on her way to owning the identities of angry women, beta males, immigrants, and disenfranchised minorities.

This is my sense, as well.

• Locked thread