Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
£57.04 + $55.0 + €27.5, because I guess they're keeping track of when I bought things on different servers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

$435, because gently caress you I want all the mystery boxes

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
that feel when you get into diamond promos, go 2-0, and then proceed to go 0-3 the next three games

:feelsgood:

Gropes
Mar 21, 2011

It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool.
965$ gently caress money give me more skins

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Verviticus posted:

did anyone gift you RP? did you spend the RP they gave you for free when they won that contest or whatever

Ah, won the first season of fantasy LCS with some friends and got 5 dollars of RP from 3 of them. Mystery solved

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
€772.5 oof

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Graves
Quick Draw (E)
Duration of True Grit lowered to 2 seconds from 4 seconds.
Basic attacks against non-minions no longer refresh True Grit duration.
No longer stacks up to 4 times.
True Grit armor and mr increased to 40/60/80/100/120 from 10/15/20/25/30

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
-$500 spent on this game. Only thing I've ever purchased was my account

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Kashuno posted:

Graves
Quick Draw (E)
Duration of True Grit lowered to 2 seconds from 4 seconds.
Basic attacks against non-minions no longer refresh True Grit duration.
No longer stacks up to 4 times.
True Grit armor and mr increased to 40/60/80/100/120 from 10/15/20/25/30

finally. gently caress the armor MR bullshit

Chumppell
Nov 9, 2007

How Rude posted:

finally. gently caress the armor MR bullshit

Graves
Quickdraw ( E) [looks like reverts. back to live functionality]

Crushed.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

He's still going to have all of the armor MR bullshit, it's just not going to renew in the jungle and have a shorter duration.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
$710 but I got a loooot of coke points.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

rabidsquid posted:

He's still going to have all of the armor MR bullshit, it's just not going to renew in the jungle and have a shorter duration.

i know, but the duration would have made it bearable instead of retarded as hell. now its going back to retarded as hell, again :geno:

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

How Rude posted:

i know, but the duration would have made it bearable instead of retarded as hell. now its going back to retarded as hell, again :geno:

It's now to mitigate burst instead of being always up.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

AHH FUGH posted:

that feel when you get into diamond promos, go 2-0, and then proceed to go 0-3 the next three games

:feelsgood:

maybe if you spend another 100 dollars riot will give you better promotion matches

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

DolphinCop posted:

maybe if you spend another 100 dollars riot will give you better promotion matches

he is probably flagged for losses

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

quote:

P - "Cassiopeia gains Movement Speed per level, but she cannot purchase Boots items."

mage update off to a good start

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Radical posted:

cass is about to be busted in half

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
I hope they don't gently caress cassio over.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

That Twin Fangs nerf they did on her awhile back already destroyed her. It would be hard to gently caress her over any more than they already have.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

lucifirius posted:

I hope they don't gently caress cassio over.

I think it means Cass is going to be real strong lategame because that change, aside from being hilarious, means you'd have six full item slots instead of five item slots and a boot slot.

Also given how reworks have gone in the past, I'm expecting her to be ludicrously strong

Also,

Radical posted:

got a source? I want details!

Magres fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Mar 26, 2016

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Honestly if she gets swifties levels of speed and goes even with regular boots at level 6, the extra item slot sounds amazing

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ever since Homeguards got taken off boots a lot of champs can sell their boots for six full item slots now.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Magres posted:

I think it means Cass is going to be real strong lategame because that change, aside from being hilarious, means you'd have six full item slots instead of five item slots and a boot slot.

Also given how reworks have gone in the past, I'm expecting her to be ludicrously strong

Also,

got a source? I want details!

Ah yeah that makes sense now that I think of it, but that change alone won't be part of the loving up. It would be a combination of things.

Also, Irelia buffs are on the PBE apparently... https://twitter.com/moobeat/status/713513758094598145

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
If Cass loses spammable twin fang she will probably be poo poo

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Firebert posted:

If Cass loses spammable twin fang she will probably be poo poo

I keep up on the PBE updates by following Moobeat on twitter and his website and it looks like Twin Fang will be pretty much the same as it is now.

Moobeat posted:

E- "Cassiopeia lets loose an attack that deals increased damage to Poisoned targets and heals her for a percentage of the damage dealt. If the target dies from this attack, Cassiopeia regains Mana."
[Bugged in today's update. Intended cooldown is 1 second.]

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
man those 20% increased scaling buffs sounds really good but isn't that like 10 extra damage only on a typical irelia build?

E: Look at that rework. Moves fast as gently caress, gets to be faster for qing people, stops all dashes inside w. E is still a 1s cooldown and looks like its always 1s even if you use it without poison. She's going to be loving good if her damage is decent.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Mar 26, 2016

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

the source is from surrender at 20, riot accidentally pushed the cassio update to the PBE, i like the direction they went with her

quote:

P - "Cassiopeia gains Movement Speed per level, but she cannot purchase Boots items."
Q - "Cassiopeia blasts an area with Poison after a brief delay, granting her increased Movement Speed if she hits an enemy champion."
W - "Cassiopeia releases several clouds of poison, lightly damaging and slowing any enemy that happens to pass through them. Enemies affected by this poison are Grounded, losing the ability to use Movement abilities."
Repertoir on reddit: "It is intended to cover all blink, dash, and teleport type spells, including (but not limited to) Lucian E, Ezreal E, Summoner Flash, Bard Magical Journey, Thresh Dark Passage, and Summoner Teleport."
E- "Cassiopeia lets loose an attack that deals increased damage to Poisoned targets and heals her for a percentage of the damage dealt. If the target dies from this attack, Cassiopeia regains Mana."
[Bugged in today's update. Intended cooldown is 1 second.]
R - "Cassiopeia releases a swirl of magical energy from her eyes, stunning any enemies in front of her that are facing her and slowing any others with their back turned."

no boots, no dashes, no fun when cassiopia is on the lane

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Cassio counter Yasuo now? I think yes.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Yasuo can just wind wall the W like he does now

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I haven't played guild wars in a long time but this kinda makes me excited for the league mmo or whatever they have planned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqElIW1mjlQ

the guild wars 2 mini dragon fights but this sorta thing sounds dope. i think they have real big dragons now? haven't played since they added the ascended stuff and the daily quests

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Radical posted:

the source is from surrender at 20, riot accidentally pushed the cassio update to the PBE, i like the direction they went with her

no boots, no dashes, no fun when cassiopia is on the lane

The fact that they're declaring it a status effect called Grounded is really interesting, sounds like there's someone pushing back against CertainlyT and League of Dashes

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Magres posted:

The fact that they're declaring it a status effect called Grounded is really interesting, sounds like there's someone pushing back against CertainlyT and League of Dashes

Considering there's what, two point-and-click ranged stuns left in the game, it's about fuckin' time.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Schiavona posted:

Considering there's what, two point-and-click ranged stuns left in the game, it's about fuckin' time.

Taric, Lissandra, Nautilus, Annie, Lulu, Malzahar, TF, Urgot, Lulu (depending on what's a "stun"), Pantheon (depending on what's ranged)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
wow I like that a lot!

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

kingcobweb posted:

Taric, Lissandra, Nautilus, Annie, Lulu, Malzahar, TF, Urgot, Lulu (depending on what's a "stun"), Pantheon (depending on what's ranged)

Some of those have long travel times to give the stunee a chance to flash or dash away, and some of those are on rather long cooldowns. Also Rammus' taunt.

I'm all for reducing the number of flashes and dashes since Flash is omnipresent and there's probably more champions who can't jump over walls than can by now. Mobility (especially instant mobility) has proved to be really really good in League and MOBAs in general, and having mobility creep just makes things kind of weird. If a fight breaks out it can be a flurry of flashes and it pushes the game towards either being able to kill people before they can flash (most assassins), good hard CC, or just even greater amounts of mobility. Turning off some mobility is a neat solution and I'm interested to see how well it works out.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
otoh anti-mobility effects like silence already exist in the game and is a massive chore to play vs.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I can't say this is true of everyone since it's partially up to personal taste but a mobile champion that manages to escape from me many times just makes me shrug and I target someone else. Getting locked down and destroyed is pretty frustrating though. A lot of champion power is tied up in mobility skills and when you take that away they get disproportionately weaker.

You can probably QSS Cass W but depending on the CD on it that might not be practical.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

kingcobweb posted:

I had Taric and Annie in mind, forgot about TF and Panth, and I think Lulu works too. I didn't count Liss, Naut, Malz, or Urgot since theirs are ultimates. Tbh actually I didn't think of Urgot at all because I haven't seen him in forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i think having more ways to counter dashes that isn't more dashes is good

• Locked thread