Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Doesn't need to have been a bribe for silence, maybe it was just a favor to one of the seven people on Earth who actually likes Ted Cruz. :3:

And one of the six who hosed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

fsif posted:

I mean, she worked for Cruz at the time. He could have ordered the temporary tattoos for his stupid little Fox gag and she just grabbed the second one.

I don't really think this is a smoking gun.

The smoking gun is the rumored unreleased videos of them leaving a hotel together multiple times.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ery=/iImFQUACWI

Anonymous claims that they have proof of a Ted Cruz sex scandal.

Also from the tweets? It involves a hooker and Ted Cruz eating a candy bar from her privates.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
ugh

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

FuzzySkinner posted:

Also from the tweets? It involves a hooker and Ted Cruz eating a candy bar from her privates.

Oh please let this be true.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

there have been literally 1000 posts since this morning and i'm going to read all of them like a kid who just got the new harry potter book, check back in soon

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

FuzzySkinner posted:

Didn't Anonymous claim they were going to destroy Trump like 2 or 3 times already?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

FuzzySkinner posted:

That sounds like a great way to get an infection.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Brannock posted:

Ted Cruz is in my city

:barf:

Hide your women!

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I can't believe this is all happening right after Glen Beck said Cruz was anointed by God to be President.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Lycus posted:

I can't believe this is all happening on the same day that Glen Beck said Cruz was anointed by God to be President.

This is god proving not to bring into this shitshow.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

FuzzySkinner posted:

I'm sure they do.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

This is actually pretty common. I bet you'd be able to find quite a few more PACs or Super PACs set up at that exact address. Tax purposes!

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

Lycus posted:

I can't believe this is all happening right after Glen Beck said Cruz was anointed by God to be President.

It's almost as if God's getting tired of that kind of poo poo.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
I can't remember the last threat anonymous was able to really follow through on. we'll see I guess

thanks for ruining chocolate bars forever though

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Rubber Tucky posted:

"And I gotta say, my wife was fairly astonished."

Jesus christ.

The crying laughing emoji

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

there have been literally 1000 posts since this morning and i'm going to read all of them like a kid who just got the new harry potter book, check back in soon

You are in for such a ride :allears:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

If there was a sex tape, would you watch it?

I would

I'm glad that I've already been prepared for this by less traumatic things like a video of a man having his head sawed off with a 3-inch serrated knife.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Brannock posted:

We exist in an universe where a major politician is going to have his hopes and dreams dashed because of a tattoo of Winston Churchill's face.

This laugh has been my inner monologue since I saw that tweet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kC9WFvU9-4

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

The Lord of Hats posted:

Pretty sure that would be Maniac Magee.

holy poo poo thank you. according to the wiki page, in true young adult fiction fashion it looks like i completely missed the point of the book, or at least misremembered it

thethreeman posted:

Ya, Fidel, the key thing is that shortly after Carly dropped out, Cruz's campaign (not a superpac, his actual campaign) sent her campaign a check for $500K for no apparent reason.

(though IIRC didn't cruz do the same thing for Scott Walker when he dropped? Or ask his supporters to help Walker out?)

as far as I know, this is not at all related to the sex scandal. Though there was speculation in that same guy's previous tweets that the $500K was actually a bribe to silence one of Cruz's identified lovers who worked for Carly's campaign
good point, this happened with walker too, i forgot about that. i guess one of the un-doxxed pixellated woman pictures from the national enquirer story could in theory have worked for the walker campaign. or maybe they both have a non-cuban mistress crisis explanation

FuzzySkinner posted:

this is like the least credibly sourced element o this entire story, which is really truly saying something, but i have to say, anonymous gains credibility by being paired with the national enquirer

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

#997 will cap it all off for you

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lycus posted:

This is just repeating what Ted's father, Rafael, has been telling churches across the country for over a year now.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

pathetic little tramp posted:

This is actually pretty common. I bet you'd be able to find quite a few more PACs or Super PACs set up at that exact address. Tax purposes!

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/713501867469365248

So there's that.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The weird thing about the Cruz->Fiorina PAC thing to me is why the cash is flowing from the campaign through hoops just to fund what is basically a Cruz PAC. Usually PACs have little trouble getting funding and it's the campaigns themselves that run out of money as they have much bigger restrictions on donation amounts and have to pay for all the campaign expenses. So why would Cruz use his more valuable campaign money to funnel into a PAC that he has less control over and can't buy ads as efficiently with? Is the small amount of plausible deniability of not having the Anti-Trump PAC be specifically a Cruz pac worth losing half a mil you could be spending on ground staff and cheaper ad rates?

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

MaxxBot posted:

I'm glad that I've already been prepared for this by less traumatic things like a video of a man having his head sawed off with a 3-inch serrated knife.
UnknownRussianSoldier.avi

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Spacebump posted:

The smoking gun is the rumored unreleased videos of them leaving a hotel together multiple times.

Why haven't they released this. Oh they wanna probably wait till Monday.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If Trump leading in polls led to this, him becoming the nominee will add 100 more lbs

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

MaxxBot posted:

Ted Cruz strikes me as the kind of man who wants a snowball.

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
Ted's campaign stole their marketing strategy from Twilight. #TeamHeidi

https://twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/713492184507486208

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011

FuzzySkinner posted:

Oh no, I hope Anonymous doesn't also leak the names of Ted Cruz's children like they did to Trump :ohdear:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

funny way to spell posted:

Ted's campaign stole their marketing strategy from Twilight. #TeamHeidi

https://twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/713492184507486208

This is such a stupid loving move on his part.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Is it premature to start calling him Lyin' Ted Cooze, y/n

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
Great now someone's gonna call Trump on his affairs and maybe how he raped his ex-wife and we can finally get to the "sexy" part of the election

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011
I'm going to do everything I possibly can to give this story as much media coverage as humanly possible - Ted Cruz

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Brannock posted:

If Ted loving Cruz actually turns out to have a sex scandal I may start believing that Trump has some sort of supernatural power

Everyone who crosses Trump gets stumped, somehow, some way

Jewel Repetition posted:

Alright, let me just try to stump the Trump here... aaaaaaaaand I've lost my job, been nationally humiliated, or literally died.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Blasmeister posted:

The weird thing about the Cruz->Fiorina PAC thing to me is why the cash is flowing from the campaign through hoops just to fund what is basically a Cruz PAC. Usually PACs have little trouble getting funding and it's the campaigns themselves that run out of money as they have much bigger restrictions on donation amounts and have to pay for all the campaign expenses. So why would Cruz use his more valuable campaign money to funnel into a PAC that he has less control over and can't buy ads as efficiently with? Is the small amount of plausible deniability of not having the Anti-Trump PAC be specifically a Cruz pac worth losing half a mil you could be spending on ground staff and cheaper ad rates?

It wasn't a Cruz Super PAC a year ago, though. It was a Carly Super PAC.

Also, everything you said is true of Super PACs, not PACs.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao yessssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Folks, we need a voice of reason to settle this fiasco:

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/713508581799104513

• Locked thread