Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."

No Mans Land posted:

https://twitter.com/ModeledBehavior/status/709017619165257732

this is what is going to happen. he hasn't even started on Hillary yet. democrats are currently celebrating that the republicans are in disarray after the trumpening, the political trumpocalypse has barely begun. bad for the powers that be, potentially good for the commoners.

There will be exactly one debate and Trump will rip into Hillary so hard, she'll walk out in tears, her face contorted by the realization what a horrible human being she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:qq:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Basically, I banged Katrina and knocked her up... No big deal.

Oh my god

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Nuclearmonkee posted:

I am celebrating the rear end in a top hat neighbor's place burning down and desperately want the flames to consume my side as well.

Well my friend, there's a full can of gas sitting right here for you.

Vote Trump on Nov. 8th and do your part to burn that motherfucker down and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

I mean, imagine being a Republican for reasons that aren't "end outsourcing" or "Build the Wall"

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Maoist Pussy posted:

Men are bad, also whites

agreed

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Cavortin' Ted!

Click!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
My bold prediction is that Trump will lose the GE because he is a bad candidate that came out of a sea of nobody republicans.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I've identified all 5 moustresses. This man is a rodent-copulating machine!

bowser fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 26, 2016

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

My bold prediction is that Trump will lose the GE because he is a bad candidate that came out of a sea of nobody republicans.

He will lose but it will be demographics, and no other reason.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Blattdorf posted:

There will be exactly one debate and Trump will rip into Hillary so hard, she'll walk out in tears, her face contorted by the realization what a horrible human being she is.

I am not sure Satan can cry.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

FuzzySkinner posted:

The GOP elites/"Conservatives" have actually made me feel empathetic for a good portion of the Trump base.

Granted, not the MRA's, and Racist shitbags. Seriously, gently caress those people. They should know better.

But the blue collar people that are supporting him. They're good people that deserve better than to be poo poo on.

Um, I think you will find that many of them are male and/or white

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

If there is a serious terrorist attack or Hillary is indicted I could see him winning.

Or if he manages a heroic and miraculous Trumpivot to destroy Hillary like he destroyed the Rs. I mean everyone thought the guy was a joke when he announced and rode down the escalator towards the Republican nomination but here we are. Maybe he can do it twice.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Powercrazy posted:

Whatsoever! Click!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Powercrazy posted:

I think he will lose because he will get less votes, because he's a bad candidate.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Luckily, man can not be elected on old white men alone.

You think the "no hillary" Sanders people are goofy, just wait.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Nuclearmonkee posted:

If there is a serious terrorist attack or Hillary is indicted I could see him winning.

Or if he manages a heroic and miraculous Trumpivot to destroy Hillary like he destroyed the Rs. I mean everyone thought the guy was a joke when he announced and rode down the escalator towards the Republican nomination but here we are. Maybe he can do it twice.

I mean, Trump is still a joke, it's more that no one thought that the entire republican party would be so bad at this.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Trump will lose because America has already lost. Too many border amnesty traitors have been allowed to vote, and too many good, honest men have been imprisoned by the Clinton "Superpredators" program.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

if the Republican party was smart, they could have Lessig'd Trump

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Firebert posted:

I mean, Trump is still a joke, it's more that no one thought that the entire republican party would be so bad at this.

Hillary has demonstrated she is not actually that good at campaigning. She doesn't connect well and is extremely unpopular.

Admittedly not as unpopular as Trump but I suspect that its softer than her unpopularity and has room to change. We will see though.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

then again, Lessig's campaign was even more of a joke than Trump's

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Maoist Pussy posted:

Um, I think you will find that many of them are male and/or white

so do you not know the difference between mras/white supremicists and just "white folks" and "men" or is this more intentionally ignoring subtex- hahaha u know im kiddin bro keep on trawwwwlin

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

I think he will lose because he will get less votes, because he's a bad candidate.

Even if he was the best candidate ever, him winning would require Hillary or the dnc to gently caress up, worse then they have been.

Though yes he will also lose because of getting fewer then 270 electoral votes.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Hillary has demonstrated she is not actually that good at campaigning. She doesn't connect well and is extremely unpopular.

Clinton has gone head to head against two of the most successful, well-run campaigns of the modern era, and she's actually winning handily this time.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Firebert posted:

Clinton has gone head to head against two of the most successful, well-run campaigns of the modern era, and she's actually winning handily this time.

Bernie isn't even a real democrat, is unwilling to go negative and she has the entire establishment behind her. I am not impressed.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
it's really funny to me how badly the GOP is in disarray while people keep saying 'well if only they could unite to [x], they could stop Trump'

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

zen death robot posted:

Should I make mischievous Donald into a smiley?

Pretty please.

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Admittedly not as unpopular as Trump but I suspect that its softer than her unpopularity and has room to change. We will see though.

Shes pretty poo poo against democrats for sure, but thats not who she has been fighting for 20+ years. I fully expect her to give trump a run fir his money once she no longer has to pull her punches.

Imagine trump red faced and screaming while bengazi hearing hillery calmly takes him apart. 20+ years as the target of the Republican white hot ball of rage is going to make for a tough customer.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The important question is what does this all mean for Gilmentum?

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

What is Trump going to do in the general? Come out even harder in favor of addressing inequality? His base in the GOP, dedicated though they are, have a list of positions they don't tolerate a mile long. Nearly anything he can say or do to attract more diverse voters will alienate others. And most of his GOP opponent can't even attack his policy because it's textbook GOP orthodoxy. It won't be easy for Hillary but I definitely think that it will be an uphill fight for Donald Trump. So many people in this country loathe him it's actually astonishing.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

zen death robot posted:

:whatmeworry:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

zen death robot posted:

of course!

preferably where he chases a little sombrero with a net a la the bernnie one

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

What is Trump going to do in the general? Come out even harder in favor of addressing inequality? His base in the GOP, dedicated though they are, have a list of positions they don't tolerate a mile long. Nearly anything he can say or do to attract more diverse voters will alienate others. And most of his GOP opponent can't even attack his policy because it's textbook GOP orthodoxy. It won't be easy for Hillary but I definitely think that it will be an uphill fight for Donald Trump. So many people in this country loathe him it's actually astonishing.

Even if he pivoted to the left - which I'm 100% sure he's been preparing to do since around the first debate - he would still be the closest GE candidate to the Republican fringe and the rebellious working class demo, as long as his opponent is Hillary.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Count Freebasie posted:

I'm attracted to Katrina Pierson in some weird way, although I feel that if I ever got her back to her hotel room, Bane would suddenly appear out of the bathroom and crush my face with his bare hands.

She's also had a pretty meteoric rise. She is, at the very least, good at working for insane causes and joining promising ones early.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Marzzle posted:

of course!

preferably where he chases a little sombrero with a net a la the bernnie one

Oh, or scroll up into frame, then back down out.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Lyin Cuban MeltyfaceTed II: The Secret of the Cooze.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

zen death robot posted:

yes

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Had a dream where I spit out a tonsil stone. Thanks Ted.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
If Trump neutered both establishments, and unifies a majority of working class Americans, he will have accomplished more than any politician since FDR or JFK. I tell Bernie supporters that if Hillary wins the D nomination, they should vote for Trump. While they may not like his short-term policies, it is better for the country to crush the establishment cronies that have our country headed down the wrong path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guiness13
Feb 17, 2007

The best angel of all.

bowser posted:

I've identified all 5 moustresses. This man is a rodent-copulating machine!

Not the ratfuck I expected this election.

• Locked thread