Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
style / art gimmick combo you want to see next
This poll is closed.
Commodore 64 hi fi 16 colors Drawing goons drooling over anime (or muscle men) 35 20.71%
Everything in MSPaint Black and White and Undertale Characters 22 13.02%
CGA in CYMK tones and rising stars of gaming like Hololens and Star Citizen 36 21.30%
Only Purple and Waluigi and Kirby ship fiction 76 44.97%
Total: 169 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Seriously though, if you do anything heavier than weed or you smoke weed more than like once a week, you're probably a waste of space

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c5xTOg0gV4

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:911:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i bought some weird game for ps3

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

this is you every day though :coal:

edit: don't change

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
What is the game corn.

In other news Hyrule Warriors Legends adds a dress up mode. I am going to die of starvation playing this game. This game was sent to take out me personally

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

corn in the bible posted:

Which one?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Decided to try Uncharted 3 on Crushing, going well so far since you only have to shoot like four people in the first two hours lol

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Which one?

behold the anime

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Is "Crushing" a difficulty level or a new VR console or what

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
David Hayter continuing to render himself unemployable is depressing but Kurt Russel voicing Snake does sound awesome.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/26/11309190/david-hayter-solid-snake-metal-gear-solid-3-5-snake-eater-phantom-pain

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I suppose it'd make more sense to have a different person voice a different character but MGS 3 is made so much better by having Big Boss inexplicably have the exact same voice as Snake.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

its sort of a visual novel srpg about exorcising ghosts

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Where is the video game where I exercise ghosts?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Crash Course is doing a series on gaming history, hosted by Andre Meadows of Black Nerd Comedy. Starts April 1.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Sleeveless posted:

David Hayter continuing to render himself unemployable is depressing but Kurt Russel voicing Snake does sound awesome.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/26/11309190/david-hayter-solid-snake-metal-gear-solid-3-5-snake-eater-phantom-pain

I imagine he wanted to dump Hayter for Kurt for a long time. It's a shame he said no, since iirc he was willing to voice an Escape From anime which never came to fruition.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

its good though imho and im glad i picked it up

i like weird occultist poo poo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters is not bad at all

I mean, for an anime visual novel type thing

Electric Lady posted:

In other news Hyrule Warriors Legends adds a dress up mode. I am going to die of starvation playing this game. This game was sent to take out me personally

gently caress you, I don't need any new games...

...hold on lemme boot up the eshop

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

precision posted:

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters is not bad at all

I mean, for an anime visual novel type thing

lol oh no, can't be seen liking a game that's.... anime!!!

but seriously it's pretty cool

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
anime is like jazz music. almost all of it is utterly terrible masturbatory fluting on the hump, but every now and then there's a miles davis or a cowboy bebop

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Kurt Russell was probably just opposed to doing the voice of a different character named Snake, which i can understand.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

precision posted:

anime is like jazz music. almost all of it is utterly terrible masturbatory fluting on the hump, but every now and then there's a miles davis or a cowboy bebop

:dogbutton:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

precision posted:

Yeah but there are people on this very board who have paid way more than $2,500 for Rock Band songs and don't even have all of them. It is technically a good deal.

How does this work? I haven't done cocaine in a decade but I definitely remember not wanting to sit down at a computer and dungeon crawl. That sounds like the time in 2001 when I tried to play Starcraft on LSD. Which to be clear was not "dope af".

It's more doing it while coming down than anything. I'll do a line or two at work, close fast as hell. And when I get home it's pillars time. Though a match of Dota if it's still kicking is better.

Adam Bowen posted:

Seriously though, if you do anything heavier than weed or you smoke weed more than like once a week, you're probably a waste of space
Lol, do you think if someone drinks more than once a week they're a waste of space too.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

codenameFANGIO posted:

Kurt Russell was probably just opposed to doing the voice of a different character named Snake, which i can understand.

He was the dad in Sky High, which was really cool of him.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Lurdiak posted:

So apparently Slain is getting its rear end kicked by reviews like it's a DC movie. The game is pretty and has nothing else going for it.

I looked at JIm's little preview of it when he played and yeah I ain't digging it. The dodging is slow and it's basically a button masher. Also in the YT comments (risky I know) they asked where's the SFX and someone else answered there isn't any.

Wow.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

precision posted:

Truth.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
RE: Everyone bickering about the obviously fake NX controller for the past week: :owned:

http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/25/11303690/nintendo-nx-controller-hoax

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Sleeveless posted:

RE: Everyone bickering about the obviously fake NX controller for the past week: :owned:

Yeah this is why I joked about the nintendorb, I figured it was an open secret type deal.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

I'm disappointed nintendo hasn't gone fully insane.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Electric Lady posted:

I already own hyrule warriors on wii u and I don't like using 3DS for long periods

and yet I'm tempted :(

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

precision posted:

It's all about the panties you don't see.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Sleeveless posted:

The video that reveals the hoax is great. Good stuff.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Thank god that lovely rear end controller was a hoax.

Hope everyone is celebrating the weekend of Kenta Kobashi's birthday well.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sleeveless posted:

Oh wow what a surprise

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Electric Lady posted:

Thank god that lovely rear end controller was a hoax.

Straight up, glad that Nintendo isn't that retarded.

I wish there more games like Dark Sector: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHSYUeyLEqY

That game was so fun. :(

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
opinion: demon ending is a much more badass name for the kill everything ending in undertale than genocide ending or no mercy ending. I just made demon ending up but please make it a thing people say when they talk about undertale thx in advance

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
example: me and undertale's demon route have the same relationship as stimpy and the button that destroys everything

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Ravane posted:

Straight up, glad that Nintendo isn't that retarded.

I wish there more games like Dark Sector: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHSYUeyLEqY

That game was so fun. :(

I'm sure the game is good fun, but that video makes it look very bad. He just bounces his glaive off the guy for 10 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

precision posted:

jazz is good you dummy

• Locked thread