Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Jusupov posted:

re: guy with 300 odin boosts

for when you want to get more odins and splinters for a month

42k Gs still in the bank for impulse buys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Jusupov posted:

And his doom still uses a raptor stone

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Degs posted:

Thing about a whale, he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes like a doll's eyes. When he sits in the hub he doesn't seem ta be livin. Until he posts. An' those black eyes roll over white and then, oh ya hear that terrible high pitched whinin'. The forums turn red and in spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in an...threaten to quit the game.

Very first light, Chief, ICR come cruisin'.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Jusupov posted:

I thought I was a whale but I am slowly realizing that I am only a minnow

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

That is an actual whale.

That is Free Willy.

Behold, the exact intersection of "rear end Burgers" and "Trust Fund".

I'm surprised he's here and not on Magic Online.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

I thought I was a whale but I am slowly realizing that I am only a minnow

i have spent $600 bucks on this game since 2014 and seeing that pic makes me feel okay about it

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

>stares at the non-yellow name

Not to mention not maxed omegas yet.

Servers are supposedly back up again

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I don't see why I need to log in when the Emma feedback thread exists. It's almost better than the game itself.

Between #blowdartgate and #astralwhipgate, this is a great week to be alive.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I logged in to TC and all the new Emma powers looks like straight rear end so Im sure the people complaining on the official forum know whats up.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I also think we are gonna see new sigs for both these waifus too. Emma fans are loud as gently caress.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
If you can't get behind a diamond woman drop kicking and back handing bad guys...

SMDH

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

If she's in diamond form she can't read their mind to see what a good person they are, so she might not date them.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Mariah Carey cancelled her Brussels concert the other day voicing safety concerns of terrorist attacks Emma Frost's QoL wasn't "on fleek". Tough times for us all.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

@MisterJescah posted:

Really wish she could get that second signature with diamond encrusted attacks. She is a princess and until her powers are on fleek, I will not be opening my wallet.

Emma QoL can be better. I demand it.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I also think we are gonna see new sigs for both these waifus too. Emma fans are loud as gently caress.

As far as Comic Book Babes Whom Nerds Fap To, Emma is at the top of the list, up there with Wasp and Storm. (and Wonder Woman, if you want to venture over into DC land). This is really to be expected.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i just wanted to share that the oforums has its own issue of Howard The Duck coming up

leo the racon and darkbeast team up with the undrivable van for one last mission. their target: the formerly untouchable costume magnate, the australian author of his own self-importance, pubbie enemy #1... but will the forums fall into anarchy without his costume threads? one duck and a squirrel lady must solve the case before time runs out

Howard the Duck and Doreen the Green in... Comixfan Must Die!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Gynovore posted:

As far as Comic Book Babes Whom Nerds Fap To, Emma is at the top of the list, up there with Wasp and Storm. (and Wonder Woman, if you want to venture over into DC land). This is really to be expected.

It's actually Harley fyi

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

i just wanted to share that the oforums has its own issue of Howard The Duck coming up

leo the racon and darkbeast team up with the undrivable van for one last mission. their target: the formerly untouchable costume magnate, the australian author of his own self-importance, pubbie enemy #1... but will the forums fall into anarchy without his costume threads? one duck and a squirrel lady must solve the case before time runs out

Howard the Duck and Doreen the Green in... Comixfan Must Die!

I'm all in. I would buy all issues.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

And Comixfan could make a costume thread for it!

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Note: Raccoonatics' Day has been renamed Rocket Raccoon Day and will be celebrated, instead, on June 15th, to celebrate both the character's origin and his fandom, in general. A smaller D'ast Raccoonatics Day, a celebration specifically of the supergroup of the same name will be celebrated on March 25th, the anniversary of the forum topic that both named the supergroup and declared its formation.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Oh god I just accidentally hit a keyboard macro bound to a quick script I made for Redheaded to automate cookie clicker and I couldn't remember how to cancel it and had to restart my computer to get mouse control back.

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!
I went to church with my mom today and the preacher asked "if you were going to die right now what would your last words be" and my first thought was "never cosmic"

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Jesus stopped at green :(

He never cosmiced.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
If jesus had cosmic'd he would still be alive today trying to get to 60

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Mar 27, 2016

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Jesus didn't even reach 60 though on white prestige. Jesus was 33 at death.

Wow he never even got to ult...

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Jesus didn't even reach 60 though on white prestige. Jesus was 33 at death.

Wow he never even got to ult...

That was back in the pre-52 ult days

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Saint Freak posted:

That was back in the pre-52 ult days

drat. Really good point.

Ok so if Jesus were alive today (and he is, clearly #heisrisen) who would he main???

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

drat. Really good point.

Ok so if Jesus were alive today (and he is, clearly #heisrisen) who would he main???

canon hand holes too

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Jean because she came back from the dead and also every picture I see of Jesus has dope-rear end flowing volumized hair.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also, on a different note but please keep Master Jesus in mind all day today #heisrisen but I updated the Min/Max sheet today.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tVzYki48Hj9AyHERh4Dk6G86EYH8KwQh5-AiR1KuqUo/htmlview

Added new ttk for Psylocke with build (4:59)

Hulk (4:35)

Loki (2:50)

Black Panther (3:42)

Captain America (4:17)

And more. Check it out.

Lots of sentinel tests too on the TT66 sheet.

That Psylocke though. 7500 omegas for that 4:59 and I'm seeing lots of ways to improve that. Same with the times for Nightcrawler too.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Also, on a different note but please keep Master Jesus in mind all day today #heisrisen but I updated the Min/Max sheet today.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tVzYki48Hj9AyHERh4Dk6G86EYH8KwQh5-AiR1KuqUo/htmlview

Poor Venom and his 5:38 while using almost all new artifacts and only 2 of his own uniques. Christ.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

And more. Check it out.

That Psylocke though. 7500 omegas for that 4:59 and I'm seeing lots of ways to improve that. Same with the times for Nightcrawler too.

Why no blade, green cobbler nor racon? Only dudes I care about at this point.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I don't see why I need to log in when the Emma feedback thread exists. It's almost better than the game itself.

Between #blowdartgate and #astralwhipgate, this is a great week to be alive.

i love that Ryven really hates the blowdart. like unironically hates it because canon

he thinks she should have a machine gun instead lol

idk if thats better or worse than people who hate it because its a ranged ability when they would rather be pure melee :angel:

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

And more. Check it out.

That Psylocke player is one of my good in-game friends and Remilla was in the same supergroup as me before Jordan performed sudoku and got banned. Anyway, Remilla has played 700+h on that char and if you like wall of text about Betsy, that's your best source to contact lol.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

lol psi-strike

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
When are they adding white Elizabeth Braddock

e; there is only one asian character in the game and she's not even really asian.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Kainser posted:

When are they adding white Elizabeth Braddock

e; there is only one asian character in the game and she's not even really asian.

colossus and magik are siberian which is asian :twisted:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

HoldMyOwn posted:

That Psylocke player is one of my good in-game friends and Remilla was in the same supergroup as me before Jordan performed sudoku and got banned. Anyway, Remilla has played 700+h on that char and if you like wall of text about Betsy, that's your best source to contact lol.

I like Remilla a lot. Seems like a super nice person so that's awesome to hear. Remilla can make some changes to that build and get some major improvements and still keep good survivability. I'll be curious to see how it all unfolds. Really cool guy/girl/person though.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

i love that Ryven really hates the blowdart. like unironically hates it because canon

he thinks she should have a machine gun instead lol

idk if thats better or worse than people who hate it because its a ranged ability when they would rather be pure melee :angel:

I don't get it. I absolutely love Blow Dart. It's different and I love that I can do a few mill damage with a drat blow dart.

When the canon folks come out, it usually spells doom for a character. We got guys in that thread literally saying, "She shouldn't have a ranged build at all because it's not canon. You will play her Melee because that's what she does. Go play somebody else if you want ranged."

And that, I find adorable. She could have a very viable ranged build easily with what she already has in her kit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I hope the whip spender people in the emma thread wins out so I can go full dominatrix

• Locked thread