Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawnie
Sep 6, 2006

That is my helmet
Give it back
you are a lion
It doesn't even fit
Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah I am going to make some tweaks to my version of stompy for the next round, maybe, but will play the same archetype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Necronomicon posted:

Hey The Shortest Path, I'm a working stiff with pretty standard 9-5 EST hours, and I'm free pretty much every evening except tonight. I'll be sending you a friend request on MTGO though (I'm deadmoscow on there).

I start work at 5 EST most nights which kinda sucks, but I do have all day Saturday off if you're available then.

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

The Shortest Path posted:

I start work at 5 EST most nights which kinda sucks, but I do have all day Saturday off if you're available then.

Saturday is perfect. Noon EST work for you?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Sounds good to me!

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

The Minister posted:

I'm on night shift this week, so I've only got the afternoons open during the week (CST). Saturday and Sunday I should have a lot of free time though.

I may be working from home Friday, so if that happens we can play then, otherwise my weekend is also relatively free.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
CompeAnansi I'll be out of town until Sunday sometime. If I can't play Sunday we may have to get an extension and play Monday if that's ok.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Fingers McLongDong posted:

CompeAnansi I'll be out of town until Sunday sometime. If I can't play Sunday we may have to get an extension and play Monday if that's ok.

That's fine. I prefer to play on Sunday anyway. Send me a PM when you know what hours you'll be available.

Pwnguin
Sep 22, 2004
Voyager I, I've added you on MTGO. Let me know when you can play (preferably tonight, tomorrow, or saturday afternoon)

uruloki
Jan 8, 2007

SHIT YEAH, REQUISITION ME SOME OF THAT SHIT, BITCH

SKILCRAFT
QUALITY BLIND MADE PRODUCTS, BITCH
rinski, Saturday or Sunday night would be best for me, how about you?

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

The Minister posted:

I'm on night shift this week, so I've only got the afternoons open during the week (CST). Saturday and Sunday I should have a lot of free time though.

Working from home tomorrow, I will leave mtgo up after 11am EST or so, just challenge me whenever you can get online.

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
Always be closing, I am tonight if you want to play. Otherwise I should be around tomorrow and Saturday.

rinski
Sep 12, 2007

uruloki posted:

rinski, Saturday or Sunday night would be best for me, how about you?

Either one is ok. Let's say Saturday!

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

checkplease posted:

Always be closing, I am tonight if you want to play. Otherwise I should be around tomorrow and Saturday.

Excellent. I'm off tomorrow, but kind of busy, what time zone are you in? I can be around in the morning before 9am est, or at night.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Absolutely not. I'm running a very tight tournament here.

It's fine. Just do your best to play on Sunday or Monday at the latest.

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose

always be closing posted:

Excellent. I'm off tomorrow, but kind of busy, what time zone are you in? I can be around in the morning before 9am est, or at night.

EST. I doubt I will be up in the morning (day off tomorrow also), so I will be online at night then.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

L0cke17 2 - The Minister 0

My opponent mulliganed both games and stumbled on lands while I only drew removal pretty much for both games. Better luck with RNJesus next time.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I should be home a bit tomorrow and Sunday, opponent/

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

MisterOblivious posted:

Alright, I'll be around.

I am now hyper available. I can idle in irc maybe or something.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

TheLawinator posted:

I am now hyper available. I can idle in irc maybe or something.

Sorry about the no-show last night, my internet is freaking awful sometimes and I wasn't able to patch until midnight.
I'll be around tonight, late tomorrow or anytime Sunday.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

Monoblack defeats burn 2-1 because god favors gary.

TheLawinator vs MisterOblivious
2 - 1

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

TheLawinator posted:

Monoblack defeats burn 2-1 because god favors gary.

TheLawinator vs MisterOblivious
2 - 1

You are just the actual luckiest human alive aren't you?

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Cactrot posted:

Friday I'm only home for like 2 hours after 3:30 Pacific, Sunday is more open but it'd have to be before 4:00, I'm free tonight and tomorrow night though.

You around tomorrow aftermoon, well EST after 12? I might have to swing by and talk to my Chef in the morning but otherwise I'm free till 5pm est.

Beyond that Sunday is completely free, so whatever works for you?

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Rimusutera posted:

You around tomorrow aftermoon, well EST after 12? I might have to swing by and talk to my Chef in the morning but otherwise I'm free till 5pm est.

Beyond that Sunday is completely free, so whatever works for you?

Sunday morning (noon-3 is still morning )my time works best, gotta caucus tomorrow and I'm not sure how long that's gonna take.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Cool, I'll skip sealed (the sealed format for Oath sucks anyway) and hang around on Sunday for a bit.

I'd offer to hash out our games right now actually, if you're not heading to bed soon... Errrr, actually yeah, let me check something if you're willing to stick around a bit?

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Rimusutera posted:

Cool, I'll skip sealed (the sealed format for Oath sucks anyway) and hang around on Sunday for a bit.

I'd offer to hash out our games right now actually, if you're not heading to bed soon... Errrr, actually yeah, let me check something if you're willing to stick around a bit?

I'm at FNM right now and should be heading to bed, so lets shoot for Sunday unless you hear differently, I'll PM you if I become free.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

suicidesteve posted:

You are just the actual luckiest human alive aren't you?

The cards don't want me to swap decks.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Cactrot posted:

I'm at FNM right now and should be heading to bed, so lets shoot for Sunday unless you hear differently, I'll PM you if I become free.

Its cool! I couldn't get a hold of my laptop until now anyway, which was the issue at that time I was figuring out. See you Sunday.

DoctorOozy
Jun 22, 2013

Like you get in packing paper?
Apologies to all involved my free time vanished with a number of issues at work and this slipped my mind . Please pull me the time difference with a lot of you is going to be something I can not manage.

Gl all

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Snacksmaniac posted:

I should be home a bit tomorrow and Sunday, opponent/
Yeah I'll be available later today and most of tomorrow Snacksmaniac

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
poo poo poo poo poo poo. Im actually going to a PPTQ tomorrow so I dont know if the morning works. I suck. I'll keep you posted when I'm back.

uruloki
Jan 8, 2007

SHIT YEAH, REQUISITION ME SOME OF THAT SHIT, BITCH

SKILCRAFT
QUALITY BLIND MADE PRODUCTS, BITCH

rinski posted:

Either one is ok. Let's say Saturday!

On now for a while.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Check please, sorry people ended up here, you still online? Maybe we could play tomorrow night?

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose

always be closing posted:

Check please, sorry people ended up here, you still online? Maybe we could play tomorrow night?

I am online now, but no worries, I ended up going out also. Tomorrow night should work. I will be on tomorrow night after 8pm EST.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

MBC vs W-Tokens got a bit silly. That's a post-Shrivel board state. Triple Gary didn't get there.

I did terrible, like usual, but won the sweet Toad Rider deckbox

Burn, MBC, Delver, Goblins, W-Tokens, Delver, ???, and "Big Green." Pretty normal mix of decks.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Necronomicon posted:

Saturday is perfect. Noon EST work for you?

You end up getting busy today?

I don't work until noon tomorrow if you can get on before then, otherwise we'll have to try monday night.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Actually I've cancelled going to the PPTQ cos I'm still up after a long shift thanks to my insomnia and I'm not waking up at like 9am, if I manage sleeping at all by then, at this point to make it to Markham on what'll be four hours of sleep tops. I'll see you sometime today when I wake up Cactrot.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

checkplease posted:

I am online now, but no worries, I ended up going out also. Tomorrow night should work. I will be on tomorrow night after 8pm EST.

Let's do tonight, too many negronis last night.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I'm going to concede and drop but I Will try this deck again if we run it back.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
aw man, okay I'm 1-2 babay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Lonely Bridge, I can play tonight at 9:00 Mountain if you can, or quite a bit later.

• Locked thread