Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
California GOP poll - LA Times
3/16 - 3/23 - 1503 RV

Trump 37
Cruz 30
Kasich 12

among likely voters:

Trump 36
Cruz 35
Kasich 14

"One in 5 Republicans said they would vote for Clinton over Trump in a general election matchup."

"Overall, about three-quarters of California voters polled had an unfavorable view of Trump, an eye-opening level for a front-runner. Even among Republicans, only 51% had a favorable impression of Trump, while 43% had an unfavorable view."

"Two-thirds of nonpartisan voters, who are essential to any chance of success for a member of the Republican minority in California, had a “very unfavorable” view of Trump. Seventy-seven percent of Latinos, 74% of those under age 50, 67% of women, 61% of men, and more than 3 in 5 voters of all education and income ranks had a very negative view of him."

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Mar 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
On the one hand, if that poll is holding up a month and a half from now, Cruz is the favorite to win the nomination.

On the other hand, it has to hold up a month and a half from now.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://vine.co/v/idWAubE7hw7

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
So you're saying Trump won't win California in November?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

At what point in the remaining states does it become impossible for Trump to get nomination?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT8m1Rk0oCU

menino
Jul 27, 2006

Pon De Floor

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/584647721883148288

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Regardless of whether or not a Cruz Missile landed in her Gaza Strip I feel like she should probably delete those tweets

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Edit: ^^^^Nothing would fan the flames faster than the accused mistresses destroying things that connect them to Cruz. Hell, any bags of garbage they throw out in the next two weeks will probably be picked through.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

At what point in the remaining states does it become impossible for Trump to get nomination?

I think realistically speaking, if he were going to fall short of the nomination it'd come down to the very last round of primaries on June 7th. Of course, this assumes Cruz's sex scandal doesn't hurt him and Kasich continues to perform well enough to peel off some critical number of delegates from Trump - if Cruz flails badly and Kasich doesn't catch on enough to fill the gap, Trump might start picking up more delegates. Someone else's probably done the big state-by-state breakdown of which ones favor Trump or could swing his way.

Dolash fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Mar 27, 2016

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

My Imaginary GF posted:

purify the mohammedians/chalcedeans/iconians/dalmatians/bulgarians/thrakians/skythians/mongolians/arabs

the eternal fires of the one true angel of god yet burn

greek fire ftw

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/714189569793646597

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

This is like.. 5 year old me on Twitter.

I can't stop laughing.

I bet he's saving the poop jokes for the GE.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

theres always more, and its always worse

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Through isolationism and breaking out of NATO we will kill Isis by

Whatever I'm bored is the wall done?

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

and this solution of yours, would you consider it to be final?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I alone can solve

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

wana see trumps plan to solve terror in all countries forever

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
tbf ending all life on earth in irradiated hellfire would actually solve the issue of people killing people going to be embarrassing when the aliens figure out why we had an ELE though.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

wana see trumps plan to solve terror in all countries forever

"it's the best plan, only I can do it. next question"

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Jewel Repetition posted:

I alone can solve

The one man who can save the world from terrorism is the orange golem who is a successful businessman with multiple bankruptcies best known for his ridiculous hair, hatred of women's bodily functions, and his tiny, tiny hands.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i alone can solve for x.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Are you fellows sure he doesn't do his own tweets?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

If there was a problem, yo, I alone can solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i alone can solve for x.

The Trump limit...does not exist :smuggo:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jewel Repetition posted:

I alone can solve

Donald Trump's vicious attack on toluene continues.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

oystertoadfish posted:

greek fire ftw

true roman fire for true romans

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Jewel Repetition posted:

I alone can solve

To donald trump, every problem is a gordian knot, and "TORTURE THE gently caress OUT OF EM" is alexander's sword

Prolonged Panorama
Dec 21, 2007
Holy hookrat Sally smoking crack in the alley!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

If there was a problem, yo, I alone can solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Trump Ice, Ice, baby (hand hand hand hand ha ha hand hands)

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNrQOUtXYOo

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

steinrokkan posted:

Donald Trump's vicious attack on toluene continues.

Make THF Great Again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Why doesn't anybody stop Isis? I'm glad Trump is the only guy who says he's going to stop them.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

Why doesn't anybody stop Isis? I'm glad Trump is the only guy who says he's going to stop them.

NOT TRUE

I've got a plan to stop ISIL that has a 100% record of success when its tools have been used previously.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Al! posted:

I can't help but think of The Office scene where they're interviewing people for the branch manager position, guy says he could double sales but won't reveal his plan, but it's a really great plan and you guys want to make more money right?

Then he says okay, fine one part of one step of the plan: color code said documentsTM

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm not even sure a terror event can help Trump to be honest, it'll be a huge bucking of the trend of "things blowing up, swing GOP" in the populace but Clinton is beating Trump in metrics like "best able to handle being Commander in Chief" and even the most basic "IS LEADER STRONK?" type question ends up as a tie.

edit - also apparently 1% of the people polled had never heard of the Republican Party before

edit 2 - lmao favorability among all polled = +5% Democratic Party, -27% for GOP

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

in times of terrah, you want to stay the course. hillary 2016.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

I alone can solve

Trump can solve it!

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

i alone can post

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

https://vine.co/v/idl7TMXAtV5

Oh My God Becky, Look At His Hands

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cabinet posted:

i alone can post

mind blown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

remusclaw posted:

Are you fellows sure he doesn't do his own tweets?

Nope, he definitely dictates them. He looked his communications intern dead in the eye and said, "Another radical Islamic attack, this time in Pakistan, targeting Christian women and children. At least sixty-seven dead, four hundred injured. I alone can solve." And then he walked away, a complicated man burdened by his singular role in history.

• Locked thread