Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Ended up going to an Apple store a city over to test out the iPads. They didn't have the 10" pro on demo yet (they're putting it out on release day on the 31st?) but I tested out the 13" and I've gotta say, the Pencil makes it a much better device. The idea of getting that, a Pencil and the Case/Smart Cover is really appealing to me. I mostly wanted the 10" because I thought it'd be easier to hold in one hand but after using it for a good 10 minutes or so the Air 2 seemed small. Since there's been some good sales lately on Pros I think I'm just gonna go for the 13", especially since it's likely to last longer with the 4gb of ram.

That smart keyboard is hot garbage though. Man, it's a bummer how much that thing sucks to type on for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Thinking of buying a ipad pro, as my 2013 Nexus 7 has been great, but the iphone 6 Plus has showed that I rather get something bigger, as the tablet I have is barely bigger then the phone I have.

I always had more apps for the iPhone since I had one for many years, while my Nexus 7 apps were mostly free ones from Amazon, so I am not going to really miss losing the stuff I had from Android. That said, is there a app like MX for the Android, as that was always great for just throwing any video I have at the wall and knowing they generally work.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Rirse posted:

Thinking of buying a ipad pro, as my 2013 Nexus 7 has been great, but the iphone 6 Plus has showed that I rather get something bigger, as the tablet I have is barely bigger then the phone I have.

I always had more apps for the iPhone since I had one for many years, while my Nexus 7 apps were mostly free ones from Amazon, so I am not going to really miss losing the stuff I had from Android. That said, is there a app like MX for the Android, as that was always great for just throwing any video I have at the wall and knowing they generally work.

VLC has an iOS version.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-ios.html

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Uh just to be clear, what's MX do specifically, just a video player? There's a bunch. I use nPlayer, pretty utilitarian file browsing UI but I like the playback controls, and has played pretty much anything for me off my server, and HDHomeRun even. But again, there's a whole bunch if that's all you need.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

japtor posted:

Uh just to be clear, what's MX do specifically, just a video player? There's a bunch. I use nPlayer, pretty utilitarian file browsing UI but I like the playback controls, and has played pretty much anything for me off my server, and HDHomeRun even. But again, there's a whole bunch if that's all you need.

MX was just had crazy amount of video support. But yeah I tried VLC, as I love using that on the PC so it should be pretty good on the ipad.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Rirse posted:

MX was just had crazy amount of video support. But yeah I tried VLC, as I love using that on the PC so it should be pretty good on the ipad.

In the US it doesn't support a popular audio codec (AC3?) just FYI.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

tuyop posted:

In the US it doesn't support a popular audio codec (AC3?) just FYI.

Doubt too many of the Let's Play videos I downloaded from SA would have used that. If not there probably another video player with that ability.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

BottleKnight posted:

Ended up going to an Apple store a city over to test out the iPads. They didn't have the 10" pro on demo yet (they're putting it out on release day on the 31st?) but I tested out the 13" and I've gotta say, the Pencil makes it a much better device. The idea of getting that, a Pencil and the Case/Smart Cover is really appealing to me. I mostly wanted the 10" because I thought it'd be easier to hold in one hand but after using it for a good 10 minutes or so the Air 2 seemed small. Since there's been some good sales lately on Pros I think I'm just gonna go for the 13", especially since it's likely to last longer with the 4gb of ram.

That smart keyboard is hot garbage though. Man, it's a bummer how much that thing sucks to type on for me.
The Apple Watch is the only product in recent memory I can remember them having available to try in-store prior to launch.

hottubrhymemachine
May 24, 2006

Connie is death process

Rirse posted:

Get Infuse Pro. It's awesome. I love MX on my Android phone and Infuse is what I use on my iPad. It handles everything I have thrown at it, can run a webserver which I use to upload videos via browser from my phone and my home and work PCs. It also downloads metadata for the videos so as long as its named correctly youll get cover art, plots, etc. for TV and film files.

Here is a few screenshots Ive taken just for you showing the best features:

Edit: The webserver and ftp screens showed my network details so I decided to not show them but it basically just gives you an ip to visit and when you do you can upload videos, simples. Works perfectly. (when itunes isnt available like at work)

hottubrhymemachine fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 27, 2016

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Time to poll the crowd: 32GB Pro 10" or 64GB Air 2?

Most of my media is stored on a NAS. Videos are on Plex, books are in the Amazon cloud, I'm used to using a file browser app to access stuff over the network, etc. I do intend to have a few games installed, though. I expect Hearthstone and Vainglory will probably be permanent fixtures, others will simply come and go as I care to bother with them.

32GB Air 2 isn't being considered here because I really like the Pro speakers, but I need to know if space is going to be such an issue that I should sacrifice them for 64. My phone is a 64GB, and it seems weird to have less space on my tablet than my phone. Then again, if I add up the space being used by the apps I would want to have, it adds up to about 10 gigs.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
pro pro pro pro pro pro pro pro pro

Seriously tho, I have the bigger pro and if the smaller one's speakers are similar, it's honestly worth the upgrade alone, if you watch a lot of media on it without headphones. The Pencil support is nice, though you might not use it. But srsly, go with the Pro; 32gb is a workable limit for now anyway.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I've got a 32 GB Air and I'm constantly running up against the storage limit, and I hardly use it for anything other than comics.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

I've got a 32 GB Air and I'm constantly running up against the storage limit, and I hardly use it for anything other than comics.

If that's true, you're keeping an obscene number of comics on there. Which is totally fine, no judgment, but also not really normal use.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
I'm just real confused by Apple and their iPad lineup. I have an iPad 3rd Gen and I'd consider an upgrade but 1) The Air 2 is almost two years old and 2) the smaller Pro has features I don't really need (Pencil/Smart Connector support).

The Air 2 skipped a yearly upgrade and is now due for one, especially after the 9.3" Pro announcement. But we probably won't see anything until the fall. If the current rumors are true that the new iPhones are getting newer connectors, it's probably best for me to just wait and see if those changes appear (since I don't need an upgrade immediately) and then see if they migrate to new Air 3s/mini 5s.

mediaphage posted:

If that's true, you're keeping an obscene number of comics on there. Which is totally fine, no judgment, but also not really normal use.

It depends on your use case. If you're using the iPad as a travel device, you can fill up 32GB with movies and TV shows really quickly. Same is true if you're using it primarily as a gaming tablet.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Thwomp posted:

I'm just real confused by Apple and their iPad lineup. I have an iPad 3rd Gen and I'd consider an upgrade but 1) The Air 2 is almost two years old and 2) the smaller Pro has features I don't really need (Pencil/Smart Connector support).

The Air 2 skipped a yearly upgrade and is now due for one, especially after the 9.3" Pro announcement. But we probably won't see anything until the fall. If the current rumors are true that the new iPhones are getting newer connectors, it's probably best for me to just wait and see if those changes appear (since I don't need an upgrade immediately) and then see if they migrate to new Air 3s/mini 5s.

I wouldn't hold my breath that there's going to be anymore Airs, honestly. It's been a while since the last Air, and they really would've refreshed it if they were going to, I think.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

mediaphage posted:

I have Comixology set to keep 2.5 GB on it, so no, not really.

I have other stuff on my iPad, I'm just saying that's my main use. Add in a couple large games, a movie or two, and it's gone pretty quickly. (That said, I should probably double-check my storage use since I do agree that it seems like I shouldn't be using so much.)

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
I get why they didn't upgrade the Air 2. It was already so much farther ahead than anything else at the time that it could go two years without an upgrade. Plus, they were focusing hard on the Pro and it's viability that they needed to allow a space the Pro could occupy. An Air 3 with an A9/A9X processor would complicate the Pro's value proposition.

Just look at the test results in Ars Technica's review of the 9.7" Pro from this morning. Aside from having half the memory of the big Pro, the smaller Pro matches it performance-wise. If they put that A9X in an Air 3 last year, it'd severely undercut the larger Pro, to say nothing of the usefulness of a smaller Pro.

But it does end up muddying the waters of the iPad lineup. You've got the Mini 2 still on sale for your low end. Then you make a huge jump, performance-wise, to the Mini 4/Air 2. The 12.9" Pro stands on its own at the top of the iPad lineup due to its sheer size and 4GB of memory. There's much less of a jump from the Air 2 to the 9.7" Pro. You get a not-insignificant performance boost, Pencil and Smart Connector support, and a few other design niceties but that's it. The 9.7" Pro is essentially the Air 3 update that we didn't get in the fall. Except they're still selling the Air 2 which is nearly as good as the smaller Pro and will likely see some kind of update in the fall.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah
I realize I'm like 5 months late on this, but after having the 13" Pro for a weekend, I don't think I'll be able to go back to a 10". At first I thought it was too big, and it does suck using apps that aren't designed for the 13" screen, but anything that is updated is loving fantastic. (Hopefully this doesn't end up a weird orphaned resolution.) It's the same feeling I got using peoples' iPhone 6+ using iPhone 5 resolution apps. Just web browsing is much nicer. Side by side apps are awesome. The whole thing is glorious. I like to doodle, so I bought the pencil to try out. It's great too, I've actually been drawing more than anything. The speakers are better than I expected even though they advertise they're good, I just found it hard to believe. This is all beyond the fact it's incredibly faster than my Air, and the main reason I wanted a bigger one for years, watching TV/Movies. I think I'm sold.

One huge complaint though: why the gently caress doesn't it have a split keyboard option?? I didn't use split on the Air, but it's hard to thumb type at this size. Not the end of the world, but a definite glaring negative.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Got my hands on an iPad mini 4 64GB to travel with, since my only other small tablet was a HP Stream 7 and Windows 10 on an Atom device with a poo poo 1280x800 display is about as good as it sounds.

I missed having an iPad. My first iPad was the original Mini, which wasn't bad, but I missed Retina display at the time, so I did a trade to an iPad 3 which was pretty good for a while. Gave it to my parents after a few months and didn't really need a tablet, but the Mini 4 is really great. It's nice to actually have a tablet OS that isn't complete garbage for once.

I do have a Lenovo Yoga for a laptop so I didn't really feel the itch for the bigger iPad. Also, I read a lot of books via the Nook app so the smaller size and incredibly light weight are pretty drat good.

How's Apple's aluminum these days? I've got a sleeve for it and the Smart Cover, but didn't want to shell out the $60 for the official case. Now I'm not sure if I should go back and get it since there seem to be no options that have a cutout for the smart cover aside from the official option, but I don't like how their silicone feels. If I don't really have to worry about scratches on the aluminum too much I won't really worry about it. I certainly love how the thing feels in the hand, not as slippery as my iPhone was.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Thwomp posted:

Apple is probably moving away from a yearly update cycle for the iPad's since people don't update yearly for those.

Also Apple isn't moving away from lightning connectors anytime soon.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
What, isn't the iPad Pro 9.7 meant to be an Air 3 in all but name? I thought so but apparently it isn't? Why's that?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Xabi posted:

What, isn't the iPad Pro 9.7 meant to be an Air 3 in all but name? I thought so but apparently it isn't? Why's that?

I mean at some point it doesn't really matter. It's literally the features of the Pro put into the Air 2. It has the Pro's pricing model though, which I imagine is the biggest consideration in the skew.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

Xabi posted:

I think it is and people are just wanting to believe an Air 3 will come out for no real reason. The only downside to the 9.7" pro is that it's $100 more than the previous going rate for 9.7" iPads.

BottleKnight posted:

I mean at some point it doesn't really matter. It's literally the features of the Pro put into the Air 2. It has the Pro's pricing model though, which I imagine is the biggest consideration in the skew.

How is it following to Pro's pricing model? Because it's not $499? It's closer to Air 2 price than 13" Pro price.

ddogflex fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Mar 28, 2016

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

ddogflex posted:

I think it is and people are just wanting to believe an Air 3 will come out for no real reason. The only downside to the 9.7" pro is that it's $100 more than the previous going rate for 9.7" iPads.
How is it following to Pro's pricing model? Because it's not $499? It's closer to Air 2 price than 13" Pro price.

The base model 9.7" Pro is an Air 2 with slightly better performance and Pencil and Smart Connector support. It's base model also comes with 32GB which is double the Air 2's base model's storage. However, it costs $600.

The Air 2 lacks the "Pro" support (Pencil and Smart Connector) and performs slightly slower than the 9.7" Pro but it's base model costs $400. You can step up and get double the storage of the base model 9.7" Pro (and 4x the storage of the base Air 2) and still cost $100 less than the 9.7" Pro. Heck, you can get a refurb Air 2 with 64GB of storage for $20 more than a new 16GB Air 2.

So yeah, it's a price thing. Plus, Apple hasn't refreshed the iPad Air since 2014. And since the mini 4 is just an iPad Air 2 in a smaller form factor, they are now aligned for a mutual spec update (if one happens this fall).

Thwomp fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 28, 2016

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

mediaphage posted:

My 128gb pro is completely filled. I'd say 30% of it just comics.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire

arbybaconator posted:

Jeez, just delete yo' comics after you read them.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Endless Mike posted:

I am a comic reader, but expect to set up Ubooquity on my DVR/Plex machine and use that with Chunky Reader on the iPad so that I'm streaming them from the NAS again like I do video.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

ddogflex posted:

I realize I'm like 5 months late on this, but after having the 13" Pro for a weekend, I don't think I'll be able to go back to a 10". At first I thought it was too big, and it does suck using apps that aren't designed for the 13" screen, but anything that is updated is loving fantastic. (Hopefully this doesn't end up a weird orphaned resolution.) It's the same feeling I got using peoples' iPhone 6+ using iPhone 5 resolution apps. Just web browsing is much nicer. Side by side apps are awesome. The whole thing is glorious. I like to doodle, so I bought the pencil to try out. It's great too, I've actually been drawing more than anything. The speakers are better than I expected even though they advertise they're good, I just found it hard to believe. This is all beyond the fact it's incredibly faster than my Air, and the main reason I wanted a bigger one for years, watching TV/Movies. I think I'm sold.

One huge complaint though: why the gently caress doesn't it have a split keyboard option?? I didn't use split on the Air, but it's hard to thumb type at this size. Not the end of the world, but a definite glaring negative.

Agreed on the size. At first it was a bit too big but now it feels great :gay:

After using a 6+ I'll never go with the smaller version either. I've got a 5s for work but I literally only use it for email, which its fine for. I love that the "phablet" size is acceptable now after the endless amounts of poo poo I got for buying a Samsung Note 2 a few years ago.

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."
Got a problem with an iPad 2 that has been disabled. Fixing it as a favor for a family member, she is mentally disabled and some how locked out the iPad and no one has been able to unlock it.

They never connected it to iTunes, but about 3 months ago (the last time she messed up the settings) I updated it to 9-9.1 and gave it an iCloud setting. I've got it in recovery mode for the second time - it told me via iTunes that I could not do this because the passcode needed entered- it's not coming up in the lock screen because it's disabled. Now, iTunes is giving me a message that I "do not have enough access privileges for this operation." Since I'm doing this at my house and not at their house; the iPad is not connected to the Internet, just to my computer.

How do I fix this thing and prevent it from happening again? I had locked it down as a "child" setting on a home sharing plan to prevent her from downloading games/etc without consent, but I'm stuck at figuring out where to go from here.

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.
Here's Apple's instructions on what to do if your device is disabled: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

arbybaconator posted:

Sure, and like I said, it's definitely not average use to keep 40 gigs of comics on your tablet. Tbh I don't really get it; I mean keep them sure, but put them on a hard drive somewhere, or something?

These days, I just keep everything in my Amazon Cloud Drive and pull down what I need for a few weeks at a time, whether thats video, comics, books, whatever.

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."
Yeah I was using them. I think I have to be back at their house, on their internet connection and go through iCloud to erase the iPad. I can't get the restore to work via iTunes at my house because it tells me that I can't access the passcode. Weird.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Thwomp posted:

The base model 9.7" Pro is an Air 2 with slightly better performance and Pencil and Smart Connector support. It's base model also comes with 32GB which is double the Air 2's base model's storage. However, it costs $600.

The Air 2 lacks the "Pro" support (Pencil and Smart Connector) and performs slightly slower than the 9.7" Pro but it's base model costs $400. You can step up and get double the storage of the base model 9.7" Pro (and 4x the storage of the base Air 2) and still cost $100 less than the 9.7" Pro. Heck, you can get a refurb Air 2 with 64GB of storage for $20 more than a new 16GB Air 2.

So yeah, it's a price thing. Plus, Apple hasn't refreshed the iPad Air since 2014. And since the mini 4 is just an iPad Air 2 in a smaller form factor, they are now aligned for a mutual spec update (if one happens this fall).
The performance difference isn't really slight.

As mentioned it's basically what an iPad Air 3 would be in everything but name. It could just be like what they did with the retina MBPs, where they jacked up the price for new models and left the old one behind for a lower price, and eventually the retina MBP price came down. Or it could be like the iPad mini where it was originally $329, got bumped to $399 and hasn't come back down for the newest models.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I do wish Apple had announced a second category for smart connector accessories at the event. Is it really just for keyboards? Would be pretty disappointing for them to hype up this big new thing and then the only thing they ever release for it is an unbacklit keyboard flap.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

japtor posted:

The performance difference isn't really slight.

As mentioned it's basically what an iPad Air 3 would be in everything but name. It could just be like what they did with the retina MBPs, where they jacked up the price for new models and left the old one behind for a lower price, and eventually the retina MBP price came down. Or it could be like the iPad mini where it was originally $329, got bumped to $399 and hasn't come back down for the newest models.

Splitting the lineup like this allows Apple to keep the Air 2 (which is, troublingly for Apple, still plenty powerful for what a great many iPad owners do, or don't do, with their tablets- which in turn influences the breadth and depth of what developers will code for the platform) around at a lower price point and also market a more powerful, more capable version differently- as though it were for a different class of user.

They want to shake the perception that the iPad is only good for the lightest of jobs but they know that too many of their users won't ever put more than a handful of apps on their tablet and maybe consistently flip between Messages, Safari, Music, Facebook, and maybe YouTube or Netflix.

I think that ultimately Apple want to prove that the iPad can be a 'serious tool' and incentivize customers and developers to explore that direction but they don't want to invest in bringing that hardware upgrade across the whole lineup when they know that a sizable majority of iPad users never come close to taxing the hardware limits of the Air 2, far be it something with way more power, and will never spend money on the Pencil or be interested in currently-nonexistent Smart Connector peripherals.

It's a calculated move but it makes sense. My dad will probably be happy setting up fantasy football picks and Facebooking on his Mini 3 until 2020, whereas I could actually use a Pencil-equipped iPad with more horsepower and a legitimately capable, usable camera for my academic work and softsynth hobby.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Exactly, it's just a recognition that the iPad is mature technology, there is not a very compelling reason to upgrade from the Air 2 for the vast majority of users, and the only way to command a price premium is with value-added luxury features.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the iPad Air line wasn't updated until 2017.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Am I crazy in thinking that Pencil support is going to be a massive deal on a 9.7" tablet? When the 12.9" Pro came out a lot of critics mentioned how much cheaper the Pro + Pencil is compared to a Wacom workstation, but I think the Pencil opens up a lot of possibilities for casual artists, office workers, students. And 700$ is much closer to a mid-range laptop than 900$. I get it if you don't need Pencil support, but I really do think that's a killer feature going forward for the 10" iPad line.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

My Air 1 is still super quick and does everything I need it to do, and I have zero intention of upgrading (although I am considering buying a Mini at some stage in the future as an additional) until it gets to ipad 2 levels of slow.

which is probably in 2-3 IOS version upgrades, but still.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Taima posted:

Exactly, it's just a recognition that the iPad is mature technology, there is not a very compelling reason to upgrade from the Air 2 for the vast majority of users, and the only way to command a price premium is with value-added luxury features.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the iPad Air line wasn't updated until 2017.
iPad SE :v:

It'll be interesting to see if they ever do anything with it again, and if/how they price/place old iPad Pros down the line. They could keep the segmentation as mentioned, or they could just replace Air 2 with the old Pro eventually.

BottleKnight posted:

Am I crazy in thinking that Pencil support is going to be a massive deal on a 9.7" tablet? When the 12.9" Pro came out a lot of critics mentioned how much cheaper the Pro + Pencil is compared to a Wacom workstation, but I think the Pencil opens up a lot of possibilities for casual artists, office workers, students. And 700$ is much closer to a mid-range laptop than 900$. I get it if you don't need Pencil support, but I really do think that's a killer feature going forward for the 10" iPad line.
I think if you want the Pencil it can be a big deal at any size. I'd love it on the mini (...one day :smithicide:), or hell iPhone 6+ size, they'd be like small sketchbook size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Laserface posted:

My Air 1 is still super quick and does everything I need it to do, and I have zero intention of upgrading (although I am considering buying a Mini at some stage in the future as an additional) until it gets to ipad 2 levels of slow.

which is probably in 2-3 IOS version upgrades, but still.

It's all relative. The Air 1 is actually slow as gently caress compared to either Pro. Using the 4GB Pro also reveals how lovely the memory allocations are on the Air 1, which is constantly reloading your tabs and seemingly can't keep more than a couple of things in memory at once. But you would never notice any of this stuff unless you used a Pro.

Basically, as long as you avoid using a Pro you won't miss the benefits. But drat, they really are amazing benefits. The Pro exceeds expectations, it really does.

japtor posted:

iPad SE :v:

It'll be interesting to see if they ever do anything with it again, and if/how they price/place old iPad Pros down the line. They could keep the segmentation as mentioned, or they could just replace Air 2 with the old Pro eventually.

For sure. I think you're right on the money: lower end ipad SE for the masses, with the Pro line completely replacing the Air line.

Taima fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 29, 2016