Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
the only mishandling of TLG is that they didnt just handle it right into the trash chute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Stux posted:

i already did jesus christ.

Nier 2: unreleased
Persona 5: unreleased, Suicide is bad ok, Persona is bad
Last guardian: unreleased

Good list of ps4 games released already.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Stux which publication are you basing last years GOTY on or are you saying like a personal winner or

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I'll have you know that Persona is one of the best dating sims on the market

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Lol, if you don't think The Witcher 3 was the clear winner.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Tenzarin posted:

why are u having so much trouble understanding the posts you are quoting. i really do not get how u cannot read what is being said.

Lady Naga posted:

Stux which publication are you basing last years GOTY on or are you saying like a personal winner or

im basing it on the objective fact that nothing else last year could even come close to the perfection of bloodborne

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Stux posted:

why are u having so much trouble understanding the posts you are quoting. i really do not get how u cannot read what is being said.

im basing it on the objective fact that nothing else last year could even come close to the perfection of bloodborne

oh ok

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Bloodborne sucked, lovely action souls, next.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
"here are some candidates for GOTY this year, which we have barely been in for 3 months yet"

"BUT THEY ARNET RELEASED YET??????"

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Tenzarin posted:

Bloodborne sucked, lovely action souls, next.

this is an incorrect opinion sorry

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Tenzarin posted:

What does suicide have to do with persona 5

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
all i know about bloodborne is that funny youtube video where the guy with the pointy helmet slides down the ladder

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Lets see just how much its talked about after April when its not the newest release from software.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
its actually weird that golden joystick voted for noted bad game ds 2 in 2014 but last year witcher won over bloodborne

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Lady Naga posted:

its actually weird that golden joystick voted for noted bad game ds 2 in 2014 but last year witcher won over bloodborne

It had one of those story things going on. You know where they tell you what is happening.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Tenzarin posted:

It had one of those story things going on. You know where they tell you what is happening.

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Tenzarin posted:

Lets see just how much its talked about after April when its not the newest release from software.

really weird point to make that from softwares releases just go from strength to strength imo

Lady Naga posted:

actually ds2 was GOTY for 2014 because even a less good souls game is still better than everything else. also ds2 owns anyway

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
witcher 3 was somehow duller than DA:I which despite being an increidble acomplishment doesnt mean it can be GOTY

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
but i mean if youre gonna vote in a souls game at least wait until the good one

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Stux posted:

really weird point to make that from softwares releases just go from strength to strength imo

This is actually pretty true except with Bloodborne, which was a huge step back because Miyaka wanted to make a lovely action souls.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Tenzarin posted:

It's already not, you inferior American scrub.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Lady Naga posted:

but i mean if youre gonna vote in a souls game at least wait until the good one

they're all out on seperate years so we dont have to thankfully. each souls game is GOTY in the year it was released

Tenzarin posted:

This is actually pretty true except with Bloodborne, which was a huge step back because Miyaka wanted to make a lovely action souls.

nah it owned. some might say pwned even. official rankings put it at just behind OG dark souls but ahead of demons and dark souls 2

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
neither dark nor demon were voted in

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Stux posted:

they're all out on seperate years so we dont have to thankfully. each souls game is GOTY in the year it was released

Demons souls wasn't.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
anyway here is the official list of possible GOTYs for 2016. no arguing, this is objective fact:

dark souls 3 of course
persona 5
nier 2
the last guardian
no mans sky

wildcare outside option: horizon

as u can see they are all on ps4, and all but 2 are exclusive. thanks sony for the best platform for games yet again *kisses fingers and raises them to god (kaz)*

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Tenzarin posted:

Demons souls wasn't.

yeah it was

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

I'd like to see a new Star tropics game but it'll never happen because it's a dirty gaijin game that never released in glorious Japan

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The extreme limit of wisdom, that's what the public calls madness.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Stux posted:

anyway here is the official list of possible GOTYs for 2016. no arguing, this is objective fact:

dark souls 3 of course
persona 5
nier 2
the last guardian
no mans sky

as u can see they are all on ps4, and all but 2 are exclusive. thanks sony for the best platform for games yet again *kisses fingers and raises them to god (kaz)*

I care about one of these

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Motto posted:

I care about one of these

sorry about ur poor taste

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Can we please stop arguing about the PS4 in the NX thread?

Cryohazard
Feb 5, 2010

Stux posted:

dark souls 3 of course
persona 5
nier 2
the last guardian
no mans sky

I don't see Stardew Valley in there anywhere.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I think Stux took a short break to eat a few bags of Cheetos and drink some Mountain Dew.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

SilverSupernova posted:

Can we please stop arguing about the PS4 in the NX thread?
I tried to talk about a Nintendo game but Stux just shouted it down saying that a family game had bad balance for competitive play and was therefore utter trash (paraphrasing)

I think the NX will use electricity, and possibly display images on a screen of some sort

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This thread loving sucks.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

ok

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I left my shame years ago

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

FactsAreUseless posted:

I pmed you a super important question!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I head that NX stands for NINTENDO XTREEM, c/d

• Locked thread