Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
This is a thread for all sorts of jokes!

Joke #1: What is the only fish with a cowboy hat and two guns?

Billy the Squid

Joke #2: What is the only thing no man wants to have, yet no man wants to lose?

A lawsuit

Joke #3: What did the Atlantic Ocean say to the Pacific Ocean?

Nothing, it just waved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits

What has six wheels and flies?

A garbage truck

JuulPodSaveAmerica
my personal favorite joke (i get a chuckle every time)

Where does the three-legged horse live?

In the un-stable

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Twerkteam Pizza

I like my women like I like my Messiah

Unable to get up until three days after I nail her

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Why did the boy fall off his bicycle?

Because someone threw a refrigerator at him.

MrWillsauce

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I like my women like I like my Messiah

Unable to get up until three days after I nail her

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

how did Jill hurt her wrist
helping Jack off a horse

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

mags
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Squid aren't fish.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Here I am.

MrWillsauce

this thread is a joke

:boom:

do super sick ice burns count as jokes?

Twerkteam Pizza

MrWillsauce posted:

this thread is a joke

:boom:

do super sick ice burns count as jokes?

:iceburn:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Bob was in a terrible motorcycle accident and his legs weren’t in great shape, to say the least. After a couple of weeks of therapy, it soon became clear to the Doctor that they were just pushing off the inevitable.

Due however, to Bob’s frail condition, the Doctor was afraid to give him the bad news. Instead, he gave the sorry job to Bob’s wife of 40 years, hoping that she would know how to break the bad news to him ever so slowly and gently.

“Honey”, said Bob’s wife Eva the next morning, “I’ve got good news and bad news, which one would you like to hear first?”

Bob, always in a morbid state, responded in his usual grumpy voice, “what do I care? Just give me the bad news!”

“Well dear,” said Eva cupping Bob’s hand with her two hands, “I hate to have to tell you this, but it seems like your legs are going to have to be taken off.”

Bob, barely able to hold his voice from cracking croaked out, “Eva, what’s the good news?”

“The good news” said Eva happily, “is that that the gardener that was in here just before, said he may be interested in buying your slippers from you!”

ChairmanMeow

what a thigh slapper!

MrWillsauce

not for Bob

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
Why did the scarecrow win the award?

he was outstanding in his field

Twerkteam Pizza

Laurenz posted:

Why did the scarecrow win the award?

he was outstanding in his field

ChairmanMeow

If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive
they would eventually find me attractive.

ChairmanMeow

When an employment application asks who is to be notified in case of emergency, I always write, "A very good doctor".

MrWillsauce

on any kind of form that has a field for "sex" I say "yes please"

zidane13

by Smythe
A guy is driving around the back woods and he sees a sign in front of a broken down, shanty-style house: "Talking Dog For Sale." He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Yep," the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says "So, what's your story?"

The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.

"I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.

"I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten dollars," the guy says.

"Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap??"

"Because the dog's a drat liar. He never did any of that poo poo."

Thanks, trying to jack off! He's a good...what does FYAD have, idiot kings? He's cool. If anyone needs a good joke, post in FYAD and ask him for one.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ChairmanMeow

zidane13 posted:

Thanks, trying to jack off! He's a good...what does FYAD have, idiot kings? He's cool. If anyone needs a good joke, post in FYAD and ask him for one.

will do!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a grasshopper walks into a bar. the bartender says, "hey, we have a drink named after you!"

grasshopper's face lights up and he says "you have a drink named Frank?!"

MrWillsauce

a man walks into a bar. Ouch, he says

Looke

knock knock

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Looke posted:

knock knock

who's there

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

ChairmanMeow posted:

When an employment application asks who is to be notified in case of emergency, I always write, "A very good doctor".

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Did you hear the one about the cowboy who had 97 cows out to pasture? He rounded them up and went home with 100

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

MrWillsauce

blaise rascal posted:

Did you hear the one about the cowboy who had 97 cows out to pasture? He rounded them up and went home with 100

I don't believe you.

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
What do you call a fast zombie?

a zoombie

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
Did you hear about the Polish hockey team?
they all drowned during spring training

----------------

Scaly Haylie

the xbox one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Lizard Wizard posted:

the xbox one

Tell me the one about the xbox

• Locked thread