Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Fix Lag posted:

low

hanging

fruit

although please tell jeff "buzz killington" raider he's no fun

Did he grass you up? Snitches get ditches or stitches: I was never 100% clear on which.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Lads I'm just funposting, god drat. I'll leave if it upsets you. Jeepers.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Endie posted:

Heh Fix you big troller. The uncritical reception that gets will be hilarious.

It's pretty much just getting back our loving sqwid logo, and not having to show up for K-space pos bash bullshit, in exchange for losing GSF SRP and being able to go to highsec on our mains again.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

3000 people holy poo poo

Endie posted:

I can't even stop doc weed posting what hope have I of controlling people in other corps?

he meant posting like salastil

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

loving lol

Imperium vs the World

edit: ^^you bastard!^^

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

TopHatGenius posted:

loving lol

Imperium vs the World

edit: ^^you bastard!^^

those god drat dirty blobbers :argh:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Ape Fist posted:

Lads I'm just funposting, god drat. I'll leave if it upsets you. Jeepers.

never stop :justpost:ing

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Endie posted:

I was mainly looking at the quotes in Ape Fist's post. I'm sure you're right and most people will be remembering the years spent working alongside CO2 and all the times Seb in particular was a hero. His work in the Fountain War was amazing, for instance.

I can't even stop doc weed posting what hope have I of controlling people in other corps?

no, stop salastil-posting

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I'm so bad I resubbed and joined Dreddit, there's no amount of systems TEST can take which won't make me feel dirty or gross or wrong inside so don't worry about it.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
https://soundcloud.com/shutupandshave/adele-hello

song makes you think...

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
that picture right there is why I am currently resubbing my main and reorganizing my other alts

so many targets

goddamn

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

(8:14:22 PM) directorbot: http://minder.pleaseignore.com/register_acct/unclemittens Feel free to join TEST´s comms, join the bacon bar channel, and start an AAAAAAAAA chain and break their mumble.

~~~ This was a broadcast from esildra

:eyepop:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

I'd love to run bombers for the cfc, it would be so much fun even in this tidi.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

I'd love to run bombers for the cfc, it would be so much fun even in this tidi.

:shittypop:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Endie posted:

Did he grass you up? Snitches get ditches or stitches: I was never 100% clear on which.

it's "stitches" as in "I'm in stitches from how gullible r/eve is"

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Always do illegal poo poo :eyepop:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

(7:25:04 PM) Globby: inb4 they make a post or broadcast about how CO2 had evil intentions towards the imperium secretly and they forced them out, and talk about how "we fought for their space and they betrayed us."

:rolleye:

Hot drat this is some juicy poo poo, cant believe sebastian though- countdown til hes in PL?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

abigserve posted:

I really hope the CFC continues to eat poo poo until you guys go full on serious mode and a real war kicks off.

I don't really have a hand in this at all, but losing 2 regions as a direct result of hostile activity lands this pretty soundly in the 'Real War' category.

Time will tell I suppose, but we'll see if/when the "Good Guy Alliance" gets to Deklein.

crew posted:

Hot drat this is some juicy poo poo, cant believe sebastian though- countdown til hes in PL?

Can you still use an owning corp to transfer sov?

If so, I imagine that would be pretty soon.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

I don't really have a hand in this at all, but losing 2 regions as a direct result of hostile activity lands this pretty soundly in the 'Real War' category.

Time will tell I suppose, but we'll see if/when the "Good Guy Alliance" gets to Deklein.

Can you still use an owning corp to transfer sov?

If so, I imagine that would be pretty soon.

Haha yeah they just handed em a stager to hit Deklein time to sound the horn.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

please dont do illegal things, friends

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Hey at least one good thing about this invasion, we finally got Suas to leave Syndicate during major fleet ops!

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

Should be making bets on who will be next.

:cheers:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Denis posted:

Fcon

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Denis posted:

SMA.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Xolve posted:

It depends whether the fight today was a result of a conscious and concerted effort by all involved to fight as a group or whether it was TEST executing a decent trap and then every other man under the sun dogpiling on the goons because it was convenient.

I doubt TEST alone would produce more than a fine red mist if they were to go up against the CFC (again), but alongside PL, Darkness, and NC? Now that could be something to behold.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Denis posted:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Oh poo poo https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4cd140/et_tu_tnt/

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

abigserve posted:

It depends whether the fight today was a result of a conscious and concerted effort by all involved to fight as a group or whether it was TEST executing a decent trap and then every other man under the sun dogpiling on the goons because it was convenient.

I doubt TEST alone would produce more than a fine red mist if they were to go up against the CFC (again), but alongside PL, Darkness, and NC? Now that could be something to behold.

This is the map that was linked to me on Steam (it's also on reddit in full size).

Nah, they'll sit pretty for a while- Branch is both remote and huge.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if INIT bailed, because... well, they're INIT. and that's what they do.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Mar 29, 2016

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

Need to make a strawpoll, stuff is happening quickly.

TNT that's fast.

Neobdragon
Jun 30, 2013

Didn't want Tribute anyway haha.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Hahaha I almost want it to be true.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Denis posted:

Need to make a strawpoll, stuff is happening quickly.

TNT that's fast.

It's not true Wibla will just have reset everything he could find to make sure he got CO2.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Smoke rises over Rome. :circlefap:

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

:laffo:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I'm waiting for the faint thunder of "Сука Блять" from the east and XxDeathxX & RusRus roll in to join the battle of 5 armies

MrChouSaru
Aug 16, 2015
It would appear that I've chosen a great time to re-sub after 3 months away.

Targets to shoot at everywhere
c02 creating drama
Test still being bad

and according to Reddit (yuck) The Imperium is collapsing.

Eve became interesting again

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

можно я тут выебу овцу или две?

kiresays
Aug 14, 2012

abigserve posted:

TEST has very quietly become solid. Good numbers, good FCs, executing fleets well. The firewalling and positioning in the few fights I've seen where they're against a comparable Imperium force has been pretty impressive. They have contributed to every engagement in the past 2 weeks. Obviously not capable of doing the deed themselves but honestly better than they've ever been in their history.

edit: which is admittedly a low bar but still :)

kiresays fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Mar 29, 2016

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

ChickenWing posted:

можно я тут выебу овцу или две?

Is that wiki article still up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Lol goddamn. I figured the Imperium was gonna go down but didn't realize it would be this fast. Any plans for what GSF is gonna do post-Imperium?

• Locked thread