Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Kelp Plankton posted:

what ttks benefit most from a maxed ult-sig synergy damage boost

who will become the p2w king

Someone super reliant on their sig for burst so uhhhh Hulk? Rogue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Daredevil: Physical/Energy/Mental character. Very cool!

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Soulsword for that dank ult synergy

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Gotta get that Skrull Rifle Crystal on, solve his stamina issues

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
I played this early on and moved on relatively quickly, I tried to pick it back up again but I found that I didn't really enjoy the character I picked (Black Panther). How hard is it to get another character to play? Should I just roll a new account and accept the loss of all my items and teensie amount of Marvel Points?

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Vhak lord of hate posted:

I played this early on and moved on relatively quickly, I tried to pick it back up again but I found that I didn't really enjoy the character I picked (Black Panther). How hard is it to get another character to play? Should I just roll a new account and accept the loss of all my items and teensie amount of Marvel Points?

ICR will buy you twenty characters

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

You can now play every character up to level 10, and the second day you log in you will get a gift of enough eternity splinters to buy any character on the roster.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

that man just loves his gems, can't blame him

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

You can now play every character up to level 10, and the second day you log in you will get a gift of enough eternity splinters to buy any character on the roster.

or two random ones, which for someone starting out is maybe the better choice (though if you do that and you're just starting out it's worth creating an extra account or two to see if one of them randoms heroes you like significantly better)

also pay attention to splinter cost when selecting your initial hero- even if you really want to play Scarlet Witch as your first hero she's cheap and you'd be way better off using the free unlock on like Spiderman/Doom/Rogue/Ironman (not actually Rogue) and grabbing her with splinters the following day

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Vhak lord of hate posted:

Also Black Panther's good now, he got a rework and has a few noticeably different build options compared to the old style "1 and even then not really"

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Haha Samulli disagrees with every post I make about a ranged spender for Elektra. I have probably a dozen disagrees from that guy alone. Owns.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

You know your only choice now is to PM a mod and ask for him to be banned.

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Ghostlight posted:

You know your only choice now is to invite him to the supergroup

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Joborg I went to ttk Hawkeye and it was so awful. I won't be doing that.

Some of the WORST spirit issues in the game.

I WILL continue working on baeblade Melee and ranged though. He is tons of fun and everybody is missing out. loving bruted his sig on every hit and broke 42 million on his sig. That won't happen again I'm sure.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Kainser posted:

It has to be a bit bigger, thicker and slower and could be animated more stand out.

10% total damage and 20% attack speed is a huge loss for Vision. I also want to believe they will buff him, but lol no faith.

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I also want to believe they will buff him, but lol no faith.

AIM drill robot now 5 times as loud in hubs.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Vision's voice now 15% higher pitched.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I'm 45ish with my Hawkeye, and even with gear and Omegles he still has severe spirit problems. Shame that one of the coolest dudes in the MU sucks so hard.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Maybe you should make a compelling gearing decision like gearing 100% for spirit sustain? Sounds like fun right?

RIGHT?!?!?1

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

Maybe you should make a compelling gearing decision like gearing 100% for spirit sustain? Sounds like fun right?

RIGHT?!?!?1

My compelling gearing decision was to throw him in the trash where he belongs.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

rizzen posted:

Tits bigger than her face.

And that's pretty impressive considering how slender she is.

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

McSpanky posted:

And that's pretty impressive considering how slender she is.

Vagine too thin?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Makes perfect sense when you see the reference art Marvel sent them:

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

:rip:

He 100% requires 25% spirit on medkit and you have to hit it a ton.

Now that I have magik pretty much geared and my last Odin boost is done, I may give it a good try in the next week or so. I'm bad at ttk though and only have 8400 omegas so yeah.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Finished DD S2 the other day. I want some Elektra to come out now :getin:

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

punchymcpunch posted:

I gave him the +40 Spirit Omegle, and Guilt Suppression, and he still sucks. And a few levels of Strength because that reduces the cost by 1% per level. Still sucks.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Kelp Plankton posted:

Okay that change might actually get me to play again for a week before losing interest again
this is from pages ago but that won't fit as the thread title right?

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Nodoze posted:

Finished DD S2 the other day. I want some Elektra to come out now :getin:

rangedelektraplayers.xls

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I forget which one of you but wasn't one of us always shouting about bringing back Kaine

turns out he isn't dead anymore

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

HebrewMagic posted:

I forget which one of you but wasn't one of us always shouting about bringing back Kaine

Eh, he's "not dead" as part of an event involving a mystery guy bringing dudes back to life

he's probably a demon zombie or something

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Gynovore posted:

I gave him the +40 Spirit Omegle, and Guilt Suppression, and he still sucks. And a few levels of Strength because that reduces the cost by 1% per level. Still sucks.

Don't forget the new Earth node in Interstellar Exploration, 10% base damage and spirit cost reduction for 1000 points!

E: After +12 Strength from Grom and SS Serum, -20% spirit cost from various nodes, Isogenesis (+5 spirit/sec), Guilt Suppression, Arcane Attunement, +spirit cosmic ring and insignia, a Hand of Nimrod and every spirit-granting synergy no matter how minuscule the effect, I declare Clintoris 'Hawnkguye' Bartoff's spirit issues "barely manageable".

HebrewMagic posted:

Spidey always needs more costumes, an Enhanced Kaine that changes his animations into merciless beatdowns and "Mark of Kaine" spenders with :emo: lines could work.

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Mar 30, 2016

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

There's some orb chicanery you can pull in Radioactive Origins and Human Augmentation too but holy shitburgers I think real archery is less exhausting.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Do I buy Tree of Savior? I ask because half of you are in that thread apparently. I heard it's queue simulator online but that was from SV.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Dunno who said this, but I heard the game you want is Maple Story.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

punchymcpunch posted:

Dunno who said this, but I heard the game you want is Maple Story.

If you're a brain-crippled Anime fan, you can just buy Psylocke.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Drythe posted:

Do I buy Tree of Savior? I ask because half of you are in that thread apparently. I heard it's queue simulator online but that was from SV.

the queues have been resolved but now the NPCs lag out when you talk to them and you can't do quests reliably without changing instances

I'd wait a while

or forever, it's not very good

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

People have been asking why I'm not playing tree of savior and it's because it's a little too anime for me.

Maple story is more kawaii than anime and this is an important difference.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
New danger room tournament up on the leaderboard on tc but you can't buy the scenario :(

In hightown the four mini-bosses before fury are chumps now but I guess they increased the damage the blue ones do since they kill you instantly once there's more than 2 on the screen.

And fury had his health increased by 4-5 times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

So net gain of zero

• Locked thread