Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

univbee posted:

A woman, mutilated after a fight with her father, joins forces with a man seeking to kill everyone she's ever known.

Dark Knight Rises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
An alcoholic drug abuser and a prostitue ream up to hide the sordid details of his life from the authorities

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Applewhite posted:

A rogue nation steals an experimental nuclear weapon and uses it to threaten the world.

The Mouse That Roared?

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Wintermutant posted:

Ragtag group of friends spend two hours driving in a big circle.

any/all Coen Brothers movie(s)

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

You got it.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Applewhite posted:

Dark Knight Rises

Oh poo poo I guess that works too. But I was thinking of The Little Mermaid.

Last chance for the other five, I thought two of them were pretty straightforward?

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

A man searches the country for his stolen tool.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

shelley posted:

The Mouse That Roared?

Yes!

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Solutions to my previous entries:

A fatty with two dads goes to a secret location with them to learn some new positions. Kung Fu Panda 3

A woman, mutilated after a fight with her father, joins forces with a man seeking to kill everyone she's ever known. The Little Mermaid

A criminal facing execution pretends to be royalty to escape his fate. Aladdin and Kagemusha

An imprisoned money launderer seeks revenge against those keeping exonerating evidence buried. The Shawshank Redemption

Convicted pedophile strangles a nurse after a party. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Artist's work nearly ruined by two men whose families are torn apart as they try to stop him. Se7en

Doc Friday posted:

Do music videos count? If so Detachable Penis

VVCorrect! I'll give it to you, was quick enough after my post.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

univbee posted:

Convicted pedophile strangles a nurse after a party.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

E: gently caress

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

DeusExMachinima posted:

any/all Coen Brothers movie(s)

Nope and nope

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

univbee posted:

Do music videos count? If so Detachable Penis

They do not. Keep on guessing.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

univbee posted:

Anyone want to take a stab at my previous entries or should I just post the solutions?

A fatty with two dads goes to a secret location with them to learn some new positions.
Steven Universe

A criminal facing execution pretends to be royalty to escape his fate. (Applies to two movies)
The Great Race

An imprisoned money launderer seeks revenge against those keeping exonerating evidence buried.
Million Dollar Duck

Convicted pedophile strangles a nurse after a party.
Black Snake Moan

Artist's work nearly ruined by two men whose families are torn apart as they try to stop him.
Batman (Tim Burton)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a barely mobile droid cannot speak english or traverse terrain that is not perfectly flat

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Doc Friday posted:

Thor?

A janitor and his friends start a successful small business against the wishes of his new girlfriend, but run afoul of an established competitor.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

a barely mobile droid cannot speak english or traverse terrain that is not perfectly flat

Wall-E?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
an alien needs to make a phone call

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

wall-e had little tank treads that were attached to articulated limbs, it was pretty mobile.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

The X-man cometh posted:

Thor?

A janitor and his friends start a successful small business against the wishes of his new girlfriend, but run afoul of an established competitor.

Nope.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

an alien needs to make a phone call

Alien

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

DeusExMachinima posted:

gently caress I need to be more vague

A cabbie is fired, then teams up with his last fare to prevent his boss from selling a powerful weapon to a mysterious stranger.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Applewhite posted:

A rogue nation steals an experimental nuclear weapon and uses it to threaten the world.

The Mose That Roared

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

A celebrity-turned-dictator faces trial for his transgressions.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

univbee posted:

A celebrity-turned-dictator faces trial for his transgressions.

The 2024 Trump documentary

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Just gonna spoil these since nobody's guessing.

Collateral Damage posted:

After losing his family, a once successful engineer pursues a new career in biology and chemistry but gets jailed over questionable practices.
Law abiding citizen

Collateral Damage posted:

Marc Anthony is nominated for "Worst Father of the Year", shoots himself.
Man on fire

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

One person learns to improve his family's circumstances. Then another man takes a couple of long, boring flights, gives a pep talk and enjoys a sandwich. Two other men take a long trip, passing the time playing chess, jogging and doing checklists. Then there's a malfunction but one guy finishes the job, but it takes a long time.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

MrUnderbridge posted:

One person learns to improve his family's circumstances. Then another man takes a couple of long, boring flights, gives a pep talk and enjoys a sandwich. Two other men take a long trip, passing the time playing chess, jogging and doing checklists. Then there's a malfunction but one guy finishes the job, but it takes a long time.

Castaway

JK it's

A Space Odyssey

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Doc Friday posted:

Ok I'll spoil it. It's Stray Dog

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

A few of mine that never got guesses, possibly because the thread hadn't settled into doing that in the first page and a half:

A group of young people brought together by their shared genetic superiority gang up and beat an aging holocaust survivor.

In this foreign film, a shy widower decides to start dating again, and ends up meeting an eccentric young woman who helps him cut footloose.

A man hunts down a trio of fugitive slaves, ultimately to their demise. He ends up becoming a lover of another slave and absconds with her to an uncertain future.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Otisburg posted:

A few of mine that never got guesses, possibly because the thread hadn't settled into doing that in the first page and a half:

A group of young people brought together by their shared genetic superiority gang up and beat an aging holocaust survivor.
X-Men

In this foreign film, a shy widower decides to start dating again, and ends up meeting an eccentric young woman who helps him cut footloose.
Amelie

A man hunts down a trio of fugitive slaves, ultimately to their demise. He ends up becoming a lover of another slave and absconds with her to an uncertain future.
Minority Report

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Star Wars:A young boy gets in trouble with the government, and in the process, is reunited with his father.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Otisburg posted:

Audition!

e: VVVThe Room!VVV

Clipperton fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Mar 30, 2016

Jolly Corndog
Apr 5, 2008

It's lamb, ding dong,
not sal-man
An amatuer football player copes with his mother and law's breast cancer while preventing neighborhood youth from using drugs.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
A man is batman, defeats the joker

Wait, am I doing this right?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Ilustforponydeath posted:

A man is batman, defeats the joker

Wait, am I doing this right?

SIsterhood of the Travelling Pants

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Otisburg posted:

Applewhite got it: X-mans
Clipperton Got this one: Audition
This one was Blade Runner

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The kidnapping of a wealthy inventor is orchestrated by his business partner. In exchange for his imprisonment, the terrorists who captured him will force him to build weapons of mass destruction under the threat of execution.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dog buttz posted:

The kidnapping of a wealthy inventor is orchestrated by his business partner. In exchange for his imprisonment, the terrorists who captured him will force him to build weapons of mass destruction under the threat of execution.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

You've done it again, Applewhite. You've done it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
An aspiring chef moves from the French countryside to Paris where he eventually starts his own bistro after a stint at a large restaurant.

• Locked thread