Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

He's like fat Mario Lopez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
https://vid.me/6jEa

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Holy gently caress that guy is still doing that?!

(Peckers!!)

Edit: On 2nd thought, should have called him "Tony"

Morter fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 27, 2016

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
http://imgur.com/a/fo6zs

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

*mashes the blue button*

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

Some of my best friends...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Tr33 posted:

Some of my best friends...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UED_EKdW8bo

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE (insert numerous quotations of the n-word directly from Joseph Cumia Jr.'s twitter)

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Finally, he got the morning zoo face he always wanted

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Free TACS tomorrow w/ Ronnie B and Yimmy @ 4. Apparently there's some "big announcement." Hopefully it's that Ant is going into treatment, but I doubt it.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Rape Stink posted:

Free TACS tomorrow w/ Ronnie B and Yimmy @ 4. Apparently there's some "big announcement." Hopefully it's that Ant is going into treatment, but I doubt it.

I'm guessing that Jimmy's going to announce a podcast for Ant's network.

Maybe he'll leave OpieRaqio went his contract comes up but I can't imagine him joining as a daily cohost since he'll have to increase his standup dates.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I can see court ordered rehab. Why else invite 2 recovering addicts onto the show

SegwayPimp
Sep 13, 2015
I'm almost certain its court ordered rehab. What would make it awesome is if he let Ronnie take over hosting TACS in the interim....

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

SegwayPimp posted:

I'm almost certain its court ordered rehab. What would make it awesome is if he let Ronnie take over hosting TACS in the interim....
The old "Yeah well I got my own radio show" gag just continues to get more absurd. I can't even tell you what the list is up to at this point

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
It's be really cool if rehab makes him WNEW Anthony again

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Its just a 'yay not guilty' show. He wouldnt announce the rehab publicly if there was one.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Or there is no announcement and he just wants to scare Opie and rub in his face that he has Jim and Ron on his show.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I kinda like the idea of still completely self-unconscious Ant talking about how he got off and won't change anything while Jim and Ron look at each other like :ironicat::ironicat:

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
He is going to announce he's in love with a special gentleman named Cheryl

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Chromatic posted:

I can see court ordered rehab. Why else invite 2 recovering addicts onto the show

I hope poor Jimmy will be able to fully recover soon. :)

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Haha Ant's going to rehab for a month.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
From what I gather, this is a personal choice rather than court mandated?

Something about being still in the middle of legal proceedings - rather than this being court mandated and an end to them.

April is going to be a great month for TACS with Bob Levy as guest host for 30 days.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Great line from Jimmy. "If you want to be a pussy and go to rehab that's your choice."

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kevyn posted:

Haha Ant's going to rehab for a month.

People everywhere ask, 'why now? why not 18 months ago when he still had a career to save?'

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Stotty posted:

From what I gather, this is a personal choice rather than court mandated?

Keith said it's voluntary and in no way court ordered on paltalk.

quote:

(04:08 PM‪) Keith the Cop: This is on his own. Its not being ordered nor is it a condition

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Jimmy is so skinny.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

Atarian posted:

Keith said it's voluntary and in no way court ordered on paltalk.

Voluntary in the sense it was probably strongly advised by his lawyer, preemptively doing rehab before the next court date?

I mean, he doesn't really seem to be all that invested in it.

This is the first time I've ever watched TACS and the weird way everything seems to silhouette against the background is really distracting.

AxisofIdiocy
Mar 5, 2009

What do you mean this
isn't the ketchup?

Stotty posted:

Voluntary in the sense it was probably strongly advised by his lawyer, preemptively doing rehab before the next court date?

It's gotta be this.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
This is the funniest I've seen Ant in years

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The show is really funny today.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.

Niwrad posted:

Jimmy is so skinny.

I showed a friend the pic I got with Jimmy in Houston last year and his response was "how long has he had AIDS?"

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

AxisofIdiocy posted:

It's gotta be this.

There's 0% chance he's doing it because it's the right thing to do, it's all to look good for court.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Jim has been loving hilarious.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

LOL, Ant in rehab :)

Also, that Cathy Kelley girl who occasionally appears/works on Sams show got hired by WWE. Sam himself has been angling for a job with them for years so i can't imagine he is too pleased.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

I can't imagine this bodes well for his chances in court, sounds like his lawyer is pretty resigned to the fact that the hammer is coming.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
"I'm not going to have you cut open Jim Norton's rear end in a top hat and have cum spill out all over the dock!"

All 3 are absolutely killing it today

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Regardless of the reasons, I hope Ant sticks with it and stays clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Ant's light, reasonable disagreement with Bernie Sanders is hilarious in contrast with everything he's said about Obama.

• Locked thread